Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Seeking Quran Lessons In Glasgow - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seeking Quran Lessons In Glasgow (106 Views)

Governor Buni Sends Yobe Students To Egyptian University To Study Quran, Arabic / Zamfara Government Shuts Down School, Suspends Staff Over ‘Desecration’ Of Quran / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Quran Lessons In Glasgow by scottmartin: 12:55am On Mar 06
Hello everyone,

I'm currently residing in Glasgow and I'm interested in finding Quran lessons for myself. I've been searching online and came across a few options, but I wanted to reach out to this community to see if anyone has personal recommendations or experiences with Quran tutors or classes in Glasgow.

I'm specifically looking for a program that offers structured lessons, preferably with a qualified instructor who can provide guidance in both recitation and understanding of the Quranic text.

Any suggestions or insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!
Re: Seeking Quran Lessons In Glasgow by jackaustin631: 12:57am On Mar 06
Hello there,

I'm glad to see your interest in finding Quran lessons in Glasgow! While I don't have personal experience with Quran tutors in Glasgow, I suggest checking with local mosques or Islamic centers as they often offer Quran classes or can provide recommendations for qualified instructors. You can also reach out to community members or friends who may have attended Quran classes in the area for their insights.

Additionally, online platforms like social media groups or forums dedicated to Glasgow residents might help connect you with individuals who have firsthand experience with Quran lessons in the area.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Privacy Breach:JAMB Warns Against Enrolment Of Minors / Free English Learning Course / Who Understands This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.