Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,786 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN (7943 Views)

50% Of Biscuit Manufacturers Shut Down In 30 Years — MAN / #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Danielsuccess: 8:28am On Mar 06
Lagos builder is at work
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by BrodaBenad: 8:30am On Mar 06
Akwamkpuruamu:
The builder of Lagos have destroyed Nigeria.

So much for Ebola

Cement cost

Him no fit build Nigeria grin
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Chucks13: 8:31am On Mar 06
Ok, noted.

More than that wee shut down in UK after the f u c king Brexit Boris sold to the UK yet UK didn't collapsed.

Next topic pls.....
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by BrodaBenad: 8:37am On Mar 06
Chucks13:
Ok, noted.

More than that wee shut down in UK after the f u c king Brexit Boris sold to the UK yet UK didn't collapsed.

Next topic pls.....

Stvpid whataboutism

Oh yeah let's compare ourselves to a first world country whose currency and economy is one of the best in the world

Same country that fired 2 prime minister within a year 🤡🤡🤡 with our country that can't give 24hrs electricity begging Ukraine for FREE grains 🤡

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Chucks13: 8:41am On Mar 06
BrodaBenad:

Stvpid whataboutism

Oh yeah let's compare ourselves to a first world country whose currency and economy is one of the best in the world

Same country that fired 2 prime minister within a year 🤡🤡🤡 with our country that can't give 24hrs electricity begging Ukraine for FREE grains 🤡

Too early to open your book of Lamentation.

Can I ask you something? You want this you want that pls can you show any proof anything you have even contributed to your society

I need an answer?

You want respond to someone comment you started with insult "Stupid" pls who is now a stupid man? Define a stupid man then you will see it is you.
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Honestfrend: 8:42am On Mar 06
APC effect.
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Chicagograduate(m): 8:46am On Mar 06
Nigerians are overtaxed.Yet,the polithiefcians always go borrowing and squander the loans.
Under Buhari,all forms of taxes were imposed on goods and services which spike inflation.From taxes on gas cylinders,to bank transfer levies,vat on diesel,etc.All these funds cannot be accounted for, couple with corruption cases hanging on Buhari and his ministers neck.

1 Like

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:49am On Mar 06
Chucks13:

Can I ask you something? You want this you want that pls can you show any proof anything you have even contributed to your society

I need an answer?

You want respond to someone comment you started with insult "Stupid" pls who is now a stupid man? Define a stupid man then you will see it is you.
He doesn't have a full country's resources at his disposal,u want to know what he has down for his country?go to to his community

1 Like

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Mayoisemj4real(m): 8:53am On Mar 06
I thought we had a strategist as they say as president
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Chucks13: 8:57am On Mar 06
Dyfynezz12:

He doesn't have a full country's resources at his disposal,u want to know what he has down for his country?go to to his community

Who put your mouth in this? Are you his mouthpiece why not face your front biko?
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:06am On Mar 06
Chucks13:

Who put your mouth in this? Are you his mouthpiece why not face your front biko?
It's a public forum,everyone has the right to comment

1 Like

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Chucks13: 9:08am On Mar 06
Dyfynezz12:

It's a public forum,everyone has the right to comment

Then make your own comment rather than advocating for hm. Ok.
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by themanderon: 9:14am On Mar 06
The problem I have with the Nigerian government is that they do not support businesses to grow but will tax these same business to death. No country can grow with such retrogressive policies.
The Nigerian government is the problem of Nigeria since it's inception. We have never had a pro-people government in Nigeria since 1960 till date.

1 Like

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by spartachico(m): 9:19am On Mar 06
Na wa ooo,abeg make someone else take over already
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by melodyogonna(m): 9:23am On Mar 06
According to NBS, Nigerian nationals constitute only 59 per cent of total jobs in Nigeria, their wages account for less than 45 per cent of total wages, and the average basic salary of expatriates stands at more than 45 per cent above the basic salary.
What the actual Bleep is this? These numbers can't be real. I know Nigerians are incompetent but surely they can't be as incompetent as to be outperformed by foreigners?
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by edungene7: 9:37am On Mar 06
Anyone who can read and write ✍️ and is still supporting this government is an educated illiterate just imagine a president who went to woo investors without doing is due diligence power is nothing to write home about, the dollar rate is skyrocketing, insecurity is the other of the day, inflation is on it all time highest, just like a farmer going to plant crops without cultivating the land what kind of harvest will he be expecting MTN and Nestle declared huge losses big multinationals are running away Tinubu is a complete olodo rabata

1 Like

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by FireUpNow(m): 9:52am On Mar 06
Babablublu go say na statistics we go chop? All na to cover his inadequacies
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by bentenny(m): 10:16am On Mar 06
Let's assume one of these companies had on an average 1000 employees!
Now multiply it by the number of companies that have shutdown according to MAN,you will have 767k that no longer have a job!

If Tinubu doesn't fix electricity,
Unify the multiplicity of taxes,
Provide an above average security,
Reduce transport cost etc

Those investors he thinks he is luring will never set foot in Nigeria!
It's even worse when an expatriate levy that was 2k dollars is now 10-15k and you want foreign investors in your country...smh

1 Like

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by BrodaBenad: 11:04am On Mar 06
Chucks13:

I need an answer?

Nna Let me get your point

I shouldn't hold government accountable because your fragile ego of supporting rubbish?
Haven't you guys been a working society before?
Are you happy our currency lost 251% of it value less than a year?

I don't know you and you don't know me that's the point of nairaland. But I can actually predict someone's level by thier intellectual capacity

But one thing I'm sure is that you're not my mate in any ramification. I'm basically living in your dreams . The projects I'm working on now your brain can't carry it in the next 30 years. Let me end here . Most of you haven't left the shores of Nigeria that's why you can be defending rubbish here day and night . Why ? because you don't know what it feels like having a working government. You are used to suffering

P.s. Clearly you can't read properly I never called you a stupid man deal with your insecurities abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Chucks13: 11:11am On Mar 06
BrodaBenad:

Nna Let me get your point

I shouldn't hold government accountable because your fragile ego of supporting rubbish?
Haven't you guys been a working society before?
Are you happy our currency lost 251% of it value less than a year?

I don't know you and you don't know me that's the point of nairaland. But I can actually predict someone's level by thier intellectual capacity

But one thing I'm sure is that you're not my mate in any ramification. I'm basically living in your dreams . The projects I'm working on now your brain can't carry it in the next 30 years. Let me end here . Most of you haven't left the shores of Nigeria that's why you can be defending rubbish here day and night . Why ? because you don't know what it feels like having a working government. You are used to suffering

P.s. Clearly you can't read properly I never called you a stupid man deal with your insecurities abeg

I still says you need natural character therapy because you lack it.

Go and work on your personality. Ndooh.

You will b alright las las.
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by BrodaBenad: 11:14am On Mar 06
Chucks13:

I still says you need natural character therapy because you lack it.

Go and work on your personality. Ndooh.

You will b alright las las.

You need that the most.
Your irresponsible character reflects on your opinion about comparing Nigeria to 1st world country.
Jee nke ọma

1 Like

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by ufotunang: 11:21am On Mar 06
What did you expect when a president just only told nigerians...it's my turn?

1 Like

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Chucks13: 11:22am On Mar 06
BrodaBenad:

You need that the most.
Your irresponsible character reflects on your opinion about comparing Nigeria to 1st world country.
Jee nke ọma

You are a spineless man I swear. You are in simple political analytic argument yet kept using "stupid". Sorry you don't worth it.

You lack knowledge in a real sense because you could comprehend simple English an understand it.
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by BrodaBenad: 11:28am On Mar 06
Chucks13:

You are a spineless man I swear. You are in simple political analytic argument yet kept using "stupid". Sorry you don't worth it.

You lack knowledge in a real sense because you could comprehend simple English an understand it.

Lmao!
You can't read or you're just like that?

I even censored my words

Go and deal with your fragile abeg

You've been schooled

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by BrodaBenad: 11:31am On Mar 06
Chucks13:

Lmao!

I even censored my words

You're no longer making sense I'll let you be with your bruised ego

You never made sense anyway. It's such a shame

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by BrodaBenad: 11:32am On Mar 06
Dyfynezz12:

The guy is not bright at all very common amongst people that are defending APC since 2015
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Chucks13: 11:34am On Mar 06
BrodaBenad:

Lmao!

I even censored my words

Go and deal with your fragile abeg

You've been schooled

Hello Mr man I have read all nonsense you have said I could not decode any iorta of sense from it all its just all pure rants of incoherent and no sense thrash from low lifer semi-illiterate thinking he is smart and informed.

Let's dig it on I'm fully ready for you now.
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Rumundele(m): 11:35am On Mar 06
I think this is a deliberate plot by foreign influence to render this country unproductive.
Tinubu does not have idea to the economic situation in the country.
This i have seen? This country is blessed with abundance talent which the west has known and ensure this abundance talent is never harnessed rather the best is taken or silent.
We have to look beyond this, its not ordinary, that is the way i see it my opinion.
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by BrodaBenad: 11:37am On Mar 06
Chucks13:

Hello Mr man I have read all nonsense you have said I could not decode any iorta of sense from it all its just all pure rants of incoherent and no sense thrash from low lifer semi-illiterate thinking he is smart and informed.

Let's dig it on I'm fully ready for you now.

Alright run along kid . You've been noticed 👍
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by Chucks13: 12:22pm On Mar 06
BrodaBenad:

Alright run along kid . You've been noticed 👍

Noticed by who?

You are the real kid here judging by your statement.
Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by DeZoro(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06
For the fact that the president won't bring the immediate president to book, he ll always be the one to take full responsibility of the current economic quagmire.

1 Like

Re: 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN by EdiskyHarry: 1:03pm On Mar 06
Tinubu is worse than Satan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Extends BVN Registration For Armed Forces / Naira To Dollar Black Market Exchange Rate Today - Daily Update / Price Action Forex Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.