Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Johnnydrille Out With A New Song Titled For You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Johnnydrille Out With A New Song Titled For You (81 Views)

Johnnydrille New Music Out / Download Shanklex Ft Parkmilli X Brightlight Song Titled "For You" / Nairaland Artiste, "Gondy", Drops New Song Titled "You See" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johnnydrille Out With A New Song Titled For You by guobe: 5:49am On Mar 06
My best artiste in Nigeria Johnnydrille is out with another classic titled for you.
You know the drille as Johnnydrille never disappoints as this song is as cool as ever with Johnnydrille singing straight to the soul accompanied with the voice of an Angel at the background.
All Johnnydrille songs are top notch with beautiful lyrics that have meaning and this stands him out in the Nigerian music industry and that is why he is gradually getting the recognition he deserves.
Johnnydrille who just welcomed a new born baby girl from his pretty wife goes emotional in the song and I think it resonates with every father having a kid for the very first time as the feeling is diffrent being a father.
Its been real hardwork for Johnnydrille, from his appearance in Nigerian music idol, to his first master hit under Mavin records singing wait for me and so many more hit tracks after then.
Johnny drille, Nigerias best artiste I forever Stan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where To Find Adult Education Lesson In Lagos / The Street Of Lagos / OLAMIDE Just Post This Music…! FANTASTIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.