Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done (794 Views)

Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East / University Of Ibadan Confirms That Obaseki Graduated From The Institution (Pix) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by BrodaBenad: 7:00pm On Mar 06
mightyhazel:
Truth is that ,but for otti,obaseki would be the best governor in Nigeria

Dude is quite brainy, polished and a quiet achiever. Doesn't make so much noise like his predecessor

I rate him 87 percent

I don't really know the anger of op sha
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by Tochi3(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06
..divide & rule tactics grin grin

.dem want create disunity among obidients..

..una don fail..

Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by DWickedLandLord: 8:22pm On Mar 06
vowiski:
It’s a shame most Nigerians love to talk out of emotions and not facts.

When it comes to governance I am a realist. I have been seeing some crazy comparison btw Otti and Obaseki..

The only problem is Obaseki has a very lazy and ineffective media team, or maybe the governor is shy..

However, I am asking ; What has Otti done in Abia that Obaseki has not done in Edo?

Don’t give me that BS that Otti is 8 months, you’all started the comparison..

Let’s go!

This one has eaten.
Hungry person can't think of such threads
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by paramakina202: 8:40pm On Mar 06
vowiski:
It’s a shame most Nigerians love to talk out of emotions and not facts.

When it comes to governance I am a realist. I have been seeing some crazy comparison btw Otti and Obaseki..

The only problem is Obaseki has a very lazy and ineffective media team, or maybe the governor is shy..

However, I am asking ; What has Otti done in Abia that Obaseki has not done in Edo?

Don’t give me that BS that Otti is 8 months, you’all started the comparison..

Let’s go!

Comparing Otti who is just starting his 4 year term with Obaseki who is in last year of 8 years tenure means Otti is a supper governor.
A loud shout out to Alex Chioma Otti!
Re: Tell Us What Otti Has Done That Obaseki Hasn’t Done by OfficialAPCNig: 9:02pm On Mar 06
vowiski:

With N570 billion …(Loan)

How much did Obaseki start with in his first 10months ?
I don't care. Compare their first 10 months.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware: 419 Advert On Nairaland / The Race Controversy? / Mr President: What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.