Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison (1286 Views)

Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia / South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks / Sanwo-Olu Visits The Collapse Scene, Checked On The Survivors At Hospital - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by 1nice(m): 7:23am On Mar 06
Chinese racism towards Nigerians on the Nigeria soil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLd6qv-AqmY&pp=ygUkVGhlIGRlYXRocyBvZiBOaWdlcmlhbnMgaW4gaG9zcGl0YWwg
China Town In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison For Chinese

1 Like

Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by AllTheWayUp: 7:28am On Mar 06
The audacity of these wicked and ruthless Chinese having their own their police stations and now prisons in different African countries still baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by Botragelad: 7:30am On Mar 06
What's goin on in Africa?

3 Likes

Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by Okete001(f): 7:37am On Mar 06
Hehehe

What do you expect in a country in which their people kill their tribesmen because they hate a man who is the president?

Even we love ourselves?

2 Likes

Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by igwebuike01: 7:59am On Mar 06
Chinatown in Nigeria. Does it mean that Nigeria is more developed than China according to the logic of the people from the wasteland
Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by CharleyBright(m): 8:01am On Mar 06
Okay
Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by Br4life: 8:50am On Mar 06
All dis mumu calling for China to take over Africa u never cum in contact with Chinese,this pple are wicked, always want to take take and not giving back

1 Like

Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by 1nice(m): 10:26am On Mar 06
Botragelad:
What's goin on in Africa?
It is now left for the Nigeria government to act quickly and caution the chinese people: just imagine the public nuisance from the Chinese; Chinese people can enter any hospital in Nigeria for treatment without been stopped by Nigerians but Nigerians can not enter Chinese hospital in Nigeria for treatment because Chinese people would not allowed Nigerians to be treated there.

God will soon start punishing all Chinese people in Nigeria for their dishonesty towards Nigeria people as Nigeria people would soon plan retaliation against the Chinese in Nigeria.
Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by ruggedtimi(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06
AllTheWayUp:
The audacity of these wicked and ruthless Chinese having their own their police stations and now prisons in different African countries still baffles me.
in america too
Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by ruggedtimi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06
igwebuike01:
Chinatown in Nigeria. Does it mean that Nigeria is more developed than China according to the logic of the people from the wasteland
china town is in the states too.. is like fulani settlement. Chinese like having their own settlement where they can get chinese food and maintain their culture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by OALandAgents: 1:03pm On Mar 06
It is business, get over it.

Chinese want to patronize their own businesses and build businesses that cater primarily for their own people, perhaps we black should be doing the same instead of complaining.
Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by Easternmind(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06
How about the Chinese prison,what is it for? Is it to escape Nigerian prisons when the Chinese commit crimes?
Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by Skillsnigeria: 1:39pm On Mar 06
Hmmm
Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by grandstar(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06
I really don't know if I can condemn them for setting up their hospital for their citizens and police station within Chinatown. It might be for practical reasons.

Finding Mandarin speaking doctors in Lagos would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. It is therefore practical. If opened to the general public, it would be swamped with Nigerians "loving anything Oyinbo" and defeat its purpose.

However, the door should be open to locals in the case of an emergency.

About Chinese jails, it might have been influenced by the very faulty Nigerian judicial system. It is their citizens they are locking up and not Nigerians.

I doubt those locked up are Chinese political dissenters as those would most likely be repatriated and "properly" dealt with in China

China has police stations globally, but hidden. It exists to keep tabs on Chinese citizens and influence their conduct. China is still a dictatorship and has probably the largest "Big Brother" monitoring system globally, monitoring its citizens not only in China, but outside as well.

Again, perception plays a huge role here and not simply what is legal.

If a black only boutique opened in Atlanta, it won't raise eyeballs. However, if a white only saloon opened in the same city, it would probably make breaking news on CNN. This has to do with the sordid racism of the Trans-American slave trade.

Likewise, if a teenage black boy should bully a white teen in school, it might not be big problem.
If however, a Jewish boy should do same to Palestinian in an American school, there would be a backlash.

Should we see the Chinatown issue on legal grounds or should it be based on perceptions? Are what the Chinese doing beneficial to them and not meant to hurt or look down on their host nation?

Blue3k, I notice you show a lot of interest in things like these. I would like your take please.
Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by grandstar(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06
OALandAgents:
It is business, get over it.

Chinese want to patronize their own businesses and build businesses that cater primarily for their own people, perhaps we black should be doing the same instead of complaining.

Prisons aren't businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by RepoMan007: 2:45pm On Mar 06
Our new masters(colonial) are not smiling.
Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by RepoMan007: 2:47pm On Mar 06
grandstar:
I really don't know if I can condemn them for setting up their hospital for their citizens and police station within Chinatown. It might be for practical reasons.

Finding Mandarin speaking doctors in Lagos would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. It is therefore practical. If opened to the general public, it would be swamped with "oyinbo loving anything" Nigerians and defeat its purpose.

However, the door should be open in the case of an emergency.

About Chinese jails, it might have been influenced by the very faulty Nigerian judicial system. It is their citizens they are locking up and not Nigerians.

I doubt those locked up are Chinese political dissenters as those would most likely be repatriated and "properly" dealt with in China

China has police stations globally, but hidden. It exists to keep tabs on Chinese citizens and influence their conduct. China is still a dictatorship and has probably the largest "Big Brother" monitoring system globally, monitoring its citizens not only in China, but outside as well.

If a black only boutique opened in Atlanta, it won't raise eyeball. However, if a white only saloon opened in the same city, it would probably make breaking news on CNN. This has to do with the sordid racism of the Trans-American slave trade.

Likewise, if a teenage black boy should bully a white teen in school, it might not be big problem.
If however, a Jewish boy should do same to Palestinian in an American school, there would be a backlash.

Should we see the Chinatown issue on legal grounds or should it be based on perceptions? Are what the Chinese doing beneficial to them and not meant to hurt or look down on their host nation?

Blue3k, I notice you show a lot of interest in things like these. I would like your take please.

I am not surprised at your submission here. Is the hospital licences by our system? If yes, what are the rules?
Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by slivertongue: 3:03pm On Mar 06
The banana republic will soon deny it
Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by Blue3k(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06
grandstar:

However, the door should be open in the case of an emergency.

Having unregulated prisons for Chinese only is still illegal. If they don't get their due process under the law it's simply kidnapping and forced imprisonment. Any civil matter can be handled amongst them. Nobody really really knows if justice is going on their courts. The obvious counter argument to my statement is why don't they leave China town.

The Chinese dictorship is simply tracking its citizens from what I can tell. In case they ever return to China they will be punished. Assuming the don't get punishment in China town. Lastly I wouldn't be surprised if there's a spying operation going on in that area. I have no proof it is though.

Ps: I'm impressed they beat every state government in establishing a prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinatown In Nigeria Denies Treatment To Nigerians At Hospital And Builds Prison by grandstar(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06
RepoMan007:
I am not surprised at your submission here. Is the hospital licences by our system? If yes, what are the rules?

We should assume the hospital would have sought certification before setting up shop.

The prison on the other hand is definitely illegal on any count.

(1) (Reply)

Reply To Reno Omokri On His Erosion & IPP Attacks Against Peter Obi (Pics) / I Noticed That Some Nairalanders Have Not Been Active Since Raisi's Death / Nigerian Anger Over China Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.