Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! (1259 Views)

What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing β‚¦β€Ž50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Auxtan(m): 10:48am On Mar 06
This Geometric Power fit be scam sha!

Na for online we dey see sey Aba dey get 24/7 light.

Enter inside Aba.. go for Aba North lga, Aba South lga, Osisioma lga axis where Geometric Power plant is even at close proximity to, no light for 2 weeks and counting since yeye commissioning.

Na only for Naija you go see dem dey celebrate wetin dem neva complete with yeye commissioning.

Light no dey Aba at all!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Ttalk: 10:51am On Mar 06
T

16 Likes

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by EzeChukwuIgbo: 10:51am On Mar 06
As expected

16 Likes

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by igwebuike01: 10:54am On Mar 06
You are grossly uninformed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Ola9ja23: 10:56am On Mar 06
igwebuike01:
You are grossly uninformed

One of them is here already πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜

Oya inform him 😁😁🀣🀣

Which side are you in Aba where there is 24/7 power supply 🀣😁😁😁

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Ola9ja23: 10:59am On Mar 06
Auxtan:

You're an idiot if you tag everyone defending SE or Igboland as an IPOB person. As much as I said the truth it doesn't turn you from being an idiot if that's how you are. Mumu!

Is this not one of the God forsaken that Ayo was referring to? 😁🀣🀣🀣

IPOB is now a forbidden?
No more Biafra ? πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by nonhuman(m): 11:02am On Mar 06
Ola9ja23:

Is this not one of the God forsaken that Ayo was referring to? 😁🀣🀣🀣

IPOB is now a forbidden?
No more Biafra ? πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
mumu what is your obsession with ipob

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Sotland: 11:04am On Mar 06
The no light issue will turn to 24/7 light soon.. It is the issue of transmission and administrative transfers..

If the new company decides to work with another power disco, they will have to issue new meters as well as the transmission lines that will supply power from their station to the disco company will be fixed too.

If the company is quite different from the company that is distribution light. There will be transmission time. One thing is sure.. The project is real, completed and waiting to be utilized.

So you just have to be patient...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Auxtan(m): 11:05am On Mar 06
I just hate lies.

There's no steady power supply in Aba at the moment and I believe saying it as it is will help improve the situation.

Geometric Power should get to work!

Enough of the social media hyping.

Even their high tensions are not 100% wired.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Frigga13: 11:26am On Mar 06
I think those guys rushed to announced wetin no dey..

Dem for calm down.. finish the process before telling the world ..

As e stand.. Nigeria things .. Na so , plenty witches go just go sit down on top the matter till e turn ajaokuta steel

May God help Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by FreeStuffsNG: 11:29am On Mar 06
Auxtan:
I just hate lies.

There's no steady power supply in Aba at the moment and I believe saying it as it is will help improve the situation.

Lobatan. I think Ugodre of Nairametrics needs this update too. My own question since has been is the electricity free or subsidized by Abia state Government? The main problem is the cost recovery at profit margin.

16 Likes

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by bigpriik: 11:30am On Mar 06
yoruba man where you see 30k transport reach aba to confirm light? no be all of us mumu like una BAT online soldiers.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by christistruth01: 11:31am On Mar 06
We were hoping it was true because that would have been a Model for the rest of Nigeria to follow for 24 hours light

Well
May be Nigeria will end up going Solar after all
Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by 9jatriot(m): 11:33am On Mar 06
OP please calm down, these things take a while to sort out.

Do not be like obidient people who do not like good news.

It could take even months for them to remove them from the national grid and then connect them to the new power source. Also, these kind of things require a lot of paper work, it is not like putting on and off a switch.
Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by MasterJayJay: 11:42am On Mar 06
Auxtan:
I just hate lies.

Geometric never said they are supplying 24/7 power to Aba.
What you are saying will never improve the situation. Our opinions won't change how they operate.
They are working according to their own pace.

They actually said they would have postponed the comissioning but it would be difficult to get the presidency on a new date. They made same mistake Dangote did. They should stop politicising projects. Projects should be up and running effectively before commissioning.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Max24: 11:43am On Mar 06
So, Otti couldn't perform the magic after all the funfair? I thought they had the magic wand but they expect Tinubu to solve Nigerias problem overnight. Funny people!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by MasterJayJay: 11:59am On Mar 06
Max24:
So, Otti couldn't perform the magic after all the funfair? I thought they had the magic wand but they expect Tinubu to solve Nigerias problem overnight. Funny people!
Tinubu that made things worst overnight is the one that will bring solutions? Rice of 40k went up to 80k within a year.

Una no get shame at all.

Tinubu came to destroy Nigeria and he's destroying it rapidly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Starboytwo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06
Sotland:
The no light issue will turn to 24/7 light soon.. It is the issue of transmission and administrative transfers..

If the new company decides to work with another power disco, they will have to issue new meters as well as the transmission lines that will supply power from their station to the disco company will be fixed too.

If the company is quite different from the company that is distribution light. There will be transmission time. One thing is sure.. The project is real, completed and waiting to be utilized.

So you just have to be patient...
you go explain tire.

Funny how yall can preach patience for Geometric power but no patience for Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Sotland: 12:17pm On Mar 06
Starboytwo:
you go explain tire.

Funny how yall can preach patience for Geometric power but no patience for Tinubu.

Please take your bad energy else where.. I am not part of your cohort that rant on this platform.. I refused to be dragged into unnecessary arguement.. EOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Starboytwo(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06
Sotland:

Please take your bad energy else where.. I am not part of your cohort that rant on this platform.. I refused to be dragged into unnecessary arguement.. EOD
refer to your brothers(cohorts) instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by chnnmfl(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06
β€œIt began with the release of 7MW, and 7MW will be added every week until the commissioning phase is over."

"Experts call the method the ramp-up process of commissioning."

Ayodele continued: β€œBy the end of April, power outages will be a thing of the past in all the 9 LGAs in Abia State serviced by Aba Power, Nigeria’s 12th electricity distribution company and the newest”

https://www.nairaland.com/8020832/geometric-explains-power-supply-process#128785597

Aba will enjoy full 24hrs electricity by the end of next month according to the company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Max24: 1:58pm On Mar 06
MasterJayJay:

Tinubu that made things worst overnight is the one that will bring solutions? Rice of 40k went up to 80k within a year.

Una no get shame at all.

Tinubu came to destroy Nigeria and he's destroying it rapidly.
Tinubu is working towards a producing economy and not a consuming one. Even China went through the same process.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Melagros(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06
COMRADES are speechless with this exposure

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Gustavowhite(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06
Haha,if you check,everybody that has commented are the People who pronounce Aba as Haba

As far as it is not Lagos,it should not stand

1 Like

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Laughnow419: 3:40pm On Mar 06
Auxtan:
This Geometric Power fit be scam sha!

Na for online we dey see sey Aba dey get 24/7 light.

Enter inside Aba.. go for Aba North lga, Aba South lga, Osisioma lga axis where Geometric Power plant is even at close proximity to, no light for 2 weeks and counting since yeye commissioning.

Na only for Naija you go see dem dey celebrate wetin dem neva complete with yeye commissioning.

Light no dey Aba at all!

I heard it is just 9 local government
Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Zaheertyler(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06
I think the prepaid Meter has to go round first for proper billing
You want make the company lose??
Nigerians go just take advantage of them sharp sharp
Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by IkeIgboNiile(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06
Lagos after 77 years as capital, can't boost of 1 week uninterrupted power supply. Shame.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by MasterJayJay: 4:43pm On Mar 06
Laughnow419:

I heard it is just 9 local government
Aba power which is a subsidiary of geometric has license to distribute power to only 9 LGAs in Abia.
Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Uyi168: 4:58pm On Mar 06
So all those pictures of aba at night were all lies..

embarassed grin
Re: The Truth Is: No Light For Aba!!! by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:59pm On Mar 06
These seasoned urchjnz and their gay lies.

Come to Uratta, Alojji, Port Harcourt road, Osisioma etc now you will see almost 24hrs power supply.

But wait oh! Why does (most yolubah people hate the progress of the South.

They hated GEJ now they are masturbating about with POs name.

Ronu clowns!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Leaving The Country - Wike Blasts Nigerians Moving Abroad / Please advise my elder brother / Lets All Help Obasanjo Die In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.