Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

A Simple Thing Nigerian Can Build To Combat Hard Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Simple Thing Nigerian Can Build To Combat Hard Life (82 Views)

Igbo Man Mining Gold In Zamfara Says “Any Nigerian Can Get A Permit” / Segun Ajibola: Average Nigerian Can Feed With ₦500, Naira Still Strong / Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Thing Nigerian Can Build To Combat Hard Life by cocoduck: 12:30pm On Mar 06
Neccesity is the mother of invention.
You can build a simple but powerful steam engine. There are lots of video on youtube that you can use to know how to build it. You can also convert internal combustion engine to a steam engine. To power the engine, all you need is wood, sawdust or charcoal. Wood and saw dust can be found everywhere. I do not think this is too much for a group of nigerians to build.
Re: A Simple Thing Nigerian Can Build To Combat Hard Life by Zwooks: 12:45pm On Mar 06
I have had it in mind to make things like this but I have always postponed it. I am interested in experimenting on this. What part of the country are you situated ?

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State / Can Nigerian Politics Allow The Nigerian Economy To Be Developed? / 10 Least Distressed/struggling Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.