Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Is The Current Price Of Custard Rubber Of Garri In Your Neighborhood ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Current Price Of Custard Rubber Of Garri In Your Neighborhood ? (317 Views)

I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Current Price Of Custard Rubber Of Garri In Your Neighborhood ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06
What is The Current Price of Custard Rubber of Garri in Your Neighborhood ?

We Produce Garri In Tonnes Every Week @ Our Garri Production Hub in UGEP, CROSS RIVER STATE Where We Enjoy Unlimited And Cheap Access To Cassava Tubers From All of The Neighbouring Villages Around.

Hence;

We Can Supply You With CHEAPER GARRI STOCK On A Weekly or Monthly Basis Compared To The HIGH PRICES Obtainable in The Cities.

See What We Are Currently Doing On The Family Section of Nairaland To Bring About CHEAPER FOOD DISTRIBUTION In Nigeria For Nairalanders To Enjoy As They Save Cost on Buying Food Stuffs At Expensive Prices:

https://www.nairaland.com/8022050/cheaper-foods-get-monthly-garri

Re: What Is The Current Price Of Custard Rubber Of Garri In Your Neighborhood ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 1:31pm On Mar 06
Our CHEAPER FOODS Initiative is Created To Supply Our Registered Families With MONTHLY FOODSTUFFS Within Nigeria.

We Have Already Started This Project With The Erection Of Our First Garri Production Mill To Help Process Cassava Tubers into Garri For Cheaper Supplies From The RURAL FARMGATE To Our Esteemed Customers Living in The URBAN.

Our Industrial Presser is Capable of Pressing 10 Tonnes of Cassava Tubers in A Day.

And We Are Capable of Supplying Up To 50 Tonnes of Garri on A Weekly Basis.

We Are Looking Forward To Meeting The CHEAPER FOODS NEED of Nigerians.

This is Why We Ask:

"What is The Current Price of A Custard Rubber of Garri In Your Area ?"

We Want To Help You Produce Garri Directly From Our Cassava Mill in The Village At A Way More CHEAPER PRICE Compared To What You Are Buying GARRI For.

Re: What Is The Current Price Of Custard Rubber Of Garri In Your Neighborhood ? by Solofresh2: 1:36pm On Mar 06
Can't remember the last time I drank garri.I stopped drinking it because it causes indigestion anytime I do

1 Like

Re: What Is The Current Price Of Custard Rubber Of Garri In Your Neighborhood ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06
Solofresh2:
Can't remember the last time I drank garrison.I stopped drinking it because it causes indigestion anything I do

And You Don't Eat Eba ?
Re: What Is The Current Price Of Custard Rubber Of Garri In Your Neighborhood ? by judatech: 3:47pm On Mar 06
How much for a basin?
Re: What Is The Current Price Of Custard Rubber Of Garri In Your Neighborhood ? by Solofresh2: 3:50pm On Mar 06
UrgentNeeds:

And You Don't Eat Eba ?
I take semo, amala,pounded yam with fufu
Re: What Is The Current Price Of Custard Rubber Of Garri In Your Neighborhood ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06
judatech:
How much for a basin?

The Current Price of A Basin of Garri is 18,000 Naira.
Re: What Is The Current Price Of Custard Rubber Of Garri In Your Neighborhood ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06
Solofresh2:
I take semo, amala,pounded yam with fufu

Okay.

Very Cool.

Fufu is Also Produced From Cassava Tubers Though.

We Produce And Also Sell ZERO-SMELL FUFU FLOUR In Bulk Incase You or Anyone Need Some.

Pictured Below is The Unpacked Zero-Smell Fufu Flour.

It's The Very Fine High Quality Cassava Flour.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pure Honey For Sale / Should We Manage The Body With Cheap Weight Loss Supplements? / Date, A Healthy Alternative To Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.