Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Safety Matches Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Safety Matches Business (2972 Views)

Manufacturer And Exporter Of Safety Matches / Safety Matches Distributors Needed / I Need To Link Up With An Importer Of Safety Matches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safety Matches Business by Sunfrans: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2011
Sunfrans, i am planing tu engage in a safetymatches business from pakistan. any nairalander into it? I will need ur assistance.
Re: Safety Matches Business by justmenoni: 2:13am On Nov 13, 2011
We used to sell it in cartons,that was years back.what to do is to source for local dealers,probably you can visit major markets depending on your area and try to have a sample at hand as you will need to show it,also you can pretend to be a buyer so you can have he insight on the prices its been sold locally as this will give you better idea of selling and cost price as well as the demand and supply for it.
Re: Safety Matches Business by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:56am On Nov 13, 2011
Just wonna know if its a profitable business, thanks
Re: Safety Matches Business by justmenoni: 3:03am On Nov 13, 2011
Like i said earlier we used to sell i so i dont know if its still profitable or not,then it used to be as electricity was poor but now i think its getting better and even people are just getting generator sets,,what you can do is to make a little market research,
Re: Safety Matches Business by alexandersattur: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2014
We are also the manufacturer of safety matches in Lagos

We manufacture both Wax and Wooden matches .

Interested Buyers of safety matches , contact : alexandersattur@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Plunging Naira - Before You Blame Emefiele, Look At Yourself - Kenneth Ezaga / Zenith Bank’s Updated Fixed Deposit Rate 2016 / Sold-Kubwa-Abuja_ For Sale!! Car Diagnostics Scanners And Camera Bulbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.