Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Influence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Influence (77 Views)

What Are The Factors, Which Influence Effective Writing? / Transfer To Medicine In Nigeria. Advise Or Influence Needed / Ways To Overcoming Negative Influence On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Influence by ChigozieVictor(m): 2:00pm On Mar 06
WHAT DO I DO WITH INFLUENCE?

This is a very important question you must ask yourself if you want to lead a large number of people.

Many times, we wait for an opportunity to show up before we begin to prepare and engage ourselves.

Leadership is influence.

To be Influential is to become a voice that people listen and pay attention to.

Social Media have given us a platform that amplify our voice and opportunity to reach large audience so my question to you is

"What do you do with your influence?"

1. BUILD A COMMUNITY AROUND YOUR VOICE:

A community sustain your voice and give you an opportunity to create a long lasting impact that speaks in your absence.

2. BUILD STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS

Influence is sustained with strategic relationship with other influential people.

Everybody you meet have influence over a group of individuals. So that's why you need people.

3. RAISE OTHER INFLUENCERS:

Leader don't maintain followers rather they raise other leaders to become like them.

If you have influence,know you have a sole responsibility to raise other influencers.

This is what you do with influence.

I'm your friend
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka

PS -
connect with Me on facebook and instagram @Chigozie Victor Uwalaka

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Characteristics Of British Homework Ghostwriting? / Unlocking The Benefits Of Technology In Education: How Online Classes Help / Mobile App For On-the-go Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.