Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) (28648 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) / Cultists Disrupt Soludo’s Meeting, Attack Anambra Rights Activist / Najib Aminu Tambuwal Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06
He come resemble Osama bin Laden grin
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Visman(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06
diswan na agbado-vist o
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06
To go argue rogue 1999 constitution?
Well, congrats.
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Creditalerts: 3:41pm On Mar 06
I don't like this guy
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by babajero(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

I noticed that every single person that is Anti-Obidient is moving forward in life

Press their neck and the sky is your starting point
Except you.
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by MosayA: 3:43pm On Mar 06
Sowore, e remain you o
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06
[quote author=MrProlific95 post=128806797]Hungryvist please.

The award winning hungryvist[/quotes
Serious hungry fellow. Never seen before
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06
Congratulations Mr Deji.....I noticed you wrote solicitor of the Supreme court......now now na Supreme court you wan hang your coat.. grin..you no hustle for lower court first na Supreme you fly go......zzzzz
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by LEGALSER: 3:49pm On Mar 06
ogugwa1992:
Human Rights Activists , Prince Deji Adeyanju was called to the Nigerian Bar today .

See Photos

Human Rights Activists don suffer
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Bonaventura(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06
More like human right cashtivist
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by MrProlific95: 3:53pm On Mar 06
Bonaventura:
More like human right cashtivist
Aptly captured
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Truths9ja: 3:54pm On Mar 06
Congratulations 🎉
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:56pm On Mar 06
Baze University Law Graduate.

Datti’s A Goal
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Babangidapikin: 3:56pm On Mar 06
Congratulations Mr Deji Adeyanju esq
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Kilometres: 3:56pm On Mar 06
Mystic216:
Human right activist or “where belle face-vist”

Congratulations to the cornfusionist. Now he will have more wide mouth to say more rubbish

Imagine the praises if this was David Hundeyin

We know you know what you are doing

We have figured you people out grin
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:57pm On Mar 06
ogugwa1992:
Human Rights Activists , Prince Deji Adeyanju was called to the Nigerian Bar today .

See Photos
Baze university too? Congrats
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Tecnophone: 4:00pm On Mar 06
Nice development
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Etimemy: 4:01pm On Mar 06
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

I noticed that every single person that is Anti-Obidient is moving forward in life

You are not going forward, hunger want kill you
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by folake4u(f): 4:07pm On Mar 06
Morbeta11:
Congratulations Mr Deji.....I noticed you wrote solicitor of the Supreme court......now now na Supreme court you wan hang your coat.. grin..you no hustle for lower court first na Supreme you fly go......zzzzz

Lol.

Every legal practitioner in Nigeria is a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria upon being called to the Nigerian Bar.

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 4:13pm On Mar 06
Smart activist
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Mandate2023: 4:15pm On Mar 06
MrProlific95:
Hungryvist please.

The award winning hungryvist

Stop insulting and attacking ppl bcoz dey did not support obi
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06
folake4u:

Lol.

Every legal practitioner in Nigeria is a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria upon being called to the Nigerian Bar.

I fear oooo cos the guy own too much.....him don carry Supreme court toga already cheesy grin
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:28pm On Mar 06
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

so, if i may ask, WHY ARE YOU NOT MOVING FORWARD?
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:36pm On Mar 06
Tinubu and the Federal Government are now in trouble
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 06
MrProlific95:
Hungryvist please.

What have you achieved this year?
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by UpTown001(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06
Regardless of all the grammar, alot of hungry common person's are still walking around the Street.

Join others and learn cryptocurency minning trading and investment. Don't let Nigeria happen to you.
WhatsApp contact in my signature.
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Ladoja19: 5:04pm On Mar 06
Congratulations as you attains another limestone
As you are now been crown with A certified weerey now
May you commit more nuisance both real and on court suit
Congratulations once more
Political confusing Journalism flawyer
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:14pm On Mar 06
Congrats
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Cmanforall: 5:27pm On Mar 06
MrProlific95:
Hungryvist please.

Him and Amaechi called to bar same time

What of Dino?

There were other politicians who graduated from Law in Baze University
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by folake4u(f): 5:28pm On Mar 06
Morbeta11:

I fear oooo cos the guy own too much.....him don carry Supreme court toga already cheesy grin

Hahaha. Nor be like that, na just title wey them dey add. cheesy
Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by papiwyte(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06
Obi will congratulate him soon next... Bliv me

Attention seeking liar

Re: Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) by Morizo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06
[quote author=ogugwa1992 post=128806777]Human Rights Activists , Prince Deji Adeyanju was called to the Nigerian Bar today .

See Photos
[/quote

Barr Cashivist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Threatens Legal Action Against Odinkalu Over Bobrisky commentaries. / Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Governor Udom Meets Nsima Ekere During Church Service. See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.