Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock (26467 Views)

Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar / Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar / Reuben Abati Asks Kwankwaso If He Is Igbo & If His Name Is Okonkwo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by PropertyBuying(f): 11:47pm On Mar 06
This white wash is so mesmerising.
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by richeeyo(m): 12:14am On Mar 07
festacman:
They are following their papa like helpless omo daddy teenagers. That's a little disappointing given that they are adults who should be building their businesses. But, it looks like their papa indulges them too much.

One day after their father leaves office and his political influence wanes, they will look back and wished they had done things differently with opportunities his presidency presented.
You no get brain
Person wa buy 11 million dollar house for uk
You dey call omo daddy
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by crossbreedwears(m): 12:24am On Mar 07
If you're a president of any nation, would you allow your grown up children to be miles aways from you when you can actually give them a FG position?
festacman:
They are following their papa like helpless omo daddy teenagers. That's a little disappointing given that they are adults who should be building their businesses. But, it looks like their papa indulges them too much.

One day after their father leaves office and his political influence wanes, they will look back and wished they had done things differently with opportunities his presidency presented.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by nedekid: 12:59am On Mar 07
festacman:

Persin weh buy 11m pounds house at age 30 go wish say him "do something differently with opportunities his presidency presented"? shocked
Rest assured, their hanging around the villa is them being in the cookie jar, them, not just hands.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by nedekid: 1:02am On Mar 07
Caramia2020:
Being in the villa does not stop their business besides it's better for the father to have them around because it will help him s lot o, before he will make a fatal mistake.
Are you actually serious with the crap your wrote, as in you actually believe it?

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by nedekid: 1:04am On Mar 07
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin grin grin

But we are yet to have both father and son as President like the United States. The Bush Family for example, there are others in the past, father and son. If Seyi becomes Governor of Lagos, we are coming close. Anyway, families such as the Clinton, Kennedy families, Bush for example have run the government in the U.S, father, wife and their children.

It is pure privilege and the Grace of God that Seyi is enjoying. Why the bad belle from Abati.
Truelly, we as Nigerians are really bleeped in the brains if this is the consensus among some people.
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by AntiZikist: 1:06am On Mar 07
festacman:

How is obi's son helping to build his father's business ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by Amaggedon: 1:11am On Mar 07
NoSmoking:
My papa go dey Aso rock

I go dey inside cave

Na u suppose dey beside my papa?

🥴
Na inside cave them dey live before aso rock?
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by NoSmoking: 1:23am On Mar 07
lexy2014:

if your father was not in aso rock, what will you be doing with your life?

is your father being in aso rock now your source of income and your career?

If he was not in Aso rock...

But he is in Aso rock

🥵
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by Tochi360: 1:27am On Mar 07
gbolswag:
All this hatred won't allow obi het to aso rock

Has Ruben Abati suddenly become an Obi supporter?? grin grin cheesy

All this your wailing Obi in sorrow can't change what is obtainable in REALITY.
On the streets of Nija,Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba agrees that Tinubu is a COLLOSAL FAILURE,a FULL SCALE CALAMITY grin grin
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by jerryklopp: 1:27am On Mar 07
Golan007:

Obasanjo had a daughter in government.

Tinubu's son campaigned vigorously for his father while Obi's son was sucking Dik in London.
Hatred dey kill. Yoruba hatred for southeasterners is terrible. Your real enemy is killing you people in your own land, Go and fight the Fulanis.
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by VEHINTOLAR: 2:02am On Mar 07
Seyi,especially,is guilty of everything Abati said ! That guy should get busy with something, President's son no work !
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by enemyofprogress: 2:03am On Mar 07
Holluwhakemmy:
kini ese won? They are enjoying their father's position
abi na Seyi dey there? No wonder I no dey see your brake light for my house again

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by xxxx999jon: 2:08am On Mar 07
Am surprised Reuben does not know that seyi has one of the biggest media company in Lagos
Also am not a fan of the guy not getting a life outside his dad's circle, even his dad complained on national TV . But I think if we can think we'll those family members are actually required to always be around because the man is not at his prime and he might need some confidential family members around 24/7.. just my thoughts tho .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by xxxx999jon: 2:09am On Mar 07
jerryklopp:

Hatred dey kill. Yoruba hatred for southeasterners is terrible. Your real enemy is killing you people in your own land, Go and fight the Fulanis.
how does what the man post relate to igbo hatred now? Didn't you see him mentioning Obasanjo name ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by abibun: 3:31am On Mar 07
Have they been able to save him from making the fatal mistakes he has been making?
Caramia2020:
Being in the villa does not stop their business besides it's better for the father to have them around because it will help him s lot o, before he will make a fatal mistake.
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by Franking: 3:56am On Mar 07
NoSmoking:
My papa go dey Aso rock

I go dey inside cave

Na u suppose dey beside my papa?

🥴

Stupid and archival mentality. You are really a mental case. Is Tinumbu the first person to reside in the Aso Rock? Maybe others don't have kids. You smell.
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by Oracleforce: 5:34am On Mar 07
This is the only Reuben Abati comment that I have ever seen on Front page and it is because...his comments attack Tinubu...
Now, in as much as I personally don't take side with this irresponsible act ....I this platform shouldn't be run for those Obi Bitter supoerters and Igbo people alone....there suppose to be a balancing news

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by cl0r0x: 5:36am On Mar 07
Tinubu is definitely preparing this son to rule Nigeria someday.
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by Kukutenla: 5:38am On Mar 07
Danzakidakura:
Did he give such advise to Yusuf buhari and his thiefing sisters ? Even do I don't support anything Tinubu but allow his family close to him biko
Yusuf was not loitering round their father like this!
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by Kukutenla: 5:42am On Mar 07
Golan007:
Why didn't you tell Seyi not to campaign for his father?
You mean anyone who campaigned for the Father must get a seat in Aso Rock?
Wow!!
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by Kukutenla: 5:43am On Mar 07
Caramia2020:
All the mistakes he's been making prove otherwise
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by crackhouse(m): 5:50am On Mar 07
They know their father is an slowpoke and cannot function on his own so they always follow him around to support him..
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by Kukutenla: 5:52am On Mar 07
Holluwhakemmy:
Where does he want them to stay? Abati is a jealous man
He's actually speaking like a man with self-respect
A proper Yoruba man
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by Kukutenla: 5:54am On Mar 07
Golan007:

Obasanjo had a daughter in government.

Tinubu's son campaigned vigorously for his father while Obi's son was sucking Dik in London.
Obasanjo’s daughter was not hanging around aso rock while he was in office
His daughter was minister AFTER he left office
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by Kukutenla: 5:55am On Mar 07
Kobicove:
Their reason for hanging around is probably so they can act as go-between for people who are seeking favour or audience with the president thereafter they will get their settlement grin

It's a Nigerian thing and not peculiar to Tinubu's kids
Tinubu's kids are overdoing it
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by villagereporter(m): 6:04am On Mar 07
Usmanovic95:
Growing up,I didn't get to see,obasanjo,yaradua and even Jonathan traveling with their kids on an official outing. All these started when APC came on board.The worst part is that the culture is now normalize,future presidents will always cite this as an antecedent to place their families on the list when embarking on foreign diplomatic travels.

APC has destroyed Nigeria!
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by Charly68: 6:08am On Mar 07
Ruben should face his job and stop unnecessary criticism . The man is his father's personal P.A . He campaigned round the nation with him during election. Is it now that he would leave his father alone and allow fake people to deceive him. With him around Baba; the president is bound to know what is going on in the country. He would be able to brief him like no else would do and also to attend to his personal needs. Leave the guy alone !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by HRMK: 6:11am On Mar 07
same abati that has a pending case of corruption at the courts?is this the first time such would happen?was it dfft with babangida,abacha?
what of obasanjo.yaradua,jonathan,buhari?YOU HAVE NO VALID POINT SIR!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by Father4all: 6:17am On Mar 07
The children should grow up abeg, They are showing their faces too much in their father's offices. What a shame!
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by sureinfo: 6:17am On Mar 07
Hmmm, Nigeria my country.
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock by kelly72: 6:38am On Mar 07
What are the children supposed to do if all they have been exposed to is public money? You mean those who live permanently on public money should do something for a living?

Well,some of them have houses in London, Maryland worth £11 million,$5million etc.Did they pick these on the ground.

They are doing their own work, Mr. Abati Ruben.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Regional Poverty In Nigeria- North, South-West Worse Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.