Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty (1754 Views)

Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by TopBanter: 8:51pm On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

Tinubu even cause Ukraine war sef.

Abi. I even wonder how salvageable Nigeria is considering most Nigerians are ‘unbalanced’ and of questionable mental health today.

Between over-religiousity, morbid fear of the occult/unknown plus unhealthy ethno-religious hatred and irrational blame game against others many Nigerians are afflicted with, where is the productive and solutions-providing Human Resources Nigeria needs to recover, grow and thrive?

Nations that become great host rational people in the majority. That is not the case with Nigeria and such is a worry for those who understand that productive Human Resources is the most important component for building great nations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by saddler: 8:56pm On Mar 06
Sensational headline by an APC e-rat trying to give japa a bad name grin grin
Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by AntiZikist: 8:58pm On Mar 06
TopBanter:

Abi. I even wonder how salvageable Nigeria is considering most Nigerians are ‘unbalanced’ and of questionable mental health today.

Between over-religiousity, morbid fear of the occult/unknown plus unhealthy ethno-religious hatred and irrational blame game against others many Nigerians are afflicted with, where is the productive and solutions-providing Human Resources Nigeria needs to recover, grow and thrive?

Nations that become great host rational people in the majority. That is not the case with Nigeria and such is a worry for those who understand that productive Human Resources is the most important component for building great nations.

When I told you guys here that all Obidients are certifiable lunatics you guys said I was going to far.

Shey you are seeing the excorsised demons of ipob in the average lunatic Obidient cretin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by Biodun556(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

When I told you guys here that all Obidients are certifiable lunatics you guys said I was going to far.

Shey you are seeing the excorsised demons of ipob in the average lunatic Obidient cretin.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by Jewessgratitud3: 8:59pm On Mar 06
Too much stress.
Walking ten jobs to meet up. It is well.

See fine young lady..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by Dalohad: 9:00pm On Mar 06
benuejosh:
we habe American English/spelling and British English/spelling. Stop embarrassing your father's household online kid. I am done with you child.

LOL.. He don pick race. Na even Agbado-munching almajiri. Turenchi wan finish am.. Mugu... grin

E good as you run 440, at least you don mark my name. If you see me, you avoid me like tipper wey carry sand. I dey here for una. Agbado must hear word and get sense. Insha Allah! grin
Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by TopBanter: 9:02pm On Mar 06
humilitypays:
That guy you quoted is making sense even though his choice of words were harsh.

APC under Buhari and Tinubu destroyed Nigeria beyond repairs. It's under APC that Nigerians started a mass migration to the UK as caregivers, such that lawyers, engineers, accountants, etc abandoned their professional jobs in Nigeria to migrate to the UK as caregivers where they struggle to earn 1200 pounds a month that can't even pay for a decent apartment in the UK a month.

If Nigeria's economy was relatively okay with Naira retaining it's value under PDP, Nigerian youths won't be so desperate to migrate abroad to do odd jobs at low pay.

Let's call a spade a spade, Tinubu is a big failure

He is not making sense and you and him are ignorant of the reality of human health. You’re involving Tinubu and politics in something that has nothing to do with either.

That lady could slump and die at her desk in Nigeria in a privileged and cushioned job, like that Betta Edu has, that japa folks cannot even dream of in their diasporan enclave.

Even in Nigeria we have folks who have lived privileged lives for decades ,and just even won a senate seat, slumping and dying.

Such is the nature of health problems especially when undiagnosed. Stop talking rubbish please.

It is an insult to the dead lady and her family using her this cynically in your desire to target and demonize Tinubu, japa, religion, ethnicity or whatever else you want to use crass opportunism to illogically attach to this death.

No interest in autopsy or anything else yet you want to insist Tinubu and japa killed her
You people are not mentally healthy. You just don’t know it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by Dalohad: 9:06pm On Mar 06
TopBanter:

You’re not mentally healthy bro. How do you get through a day without killing or injuring at least one human being?

The lady could have died shopping in ShopRite in Lagos or using the escalator at Victoria station in London. She could even have slumped while driving a vehicle.

It may simply be congenital heart disease or many other underlying health conditions that were undiagnosed.

You certainly need urgent ‘intervention’ from friends and family when you are now so disturbed to the extent you must link every death to Tinubu or someone.

People die everyday naturally. You will die also. It is the cycle of life. Get help. You’re not normal even if you don’t realize it.

Hateful agbado monkey giving me pacifist lectures. Wonders in high place.

Banterudeen, Is there any group of people more sadistic and bile-filled than you rotten creatures? Who attacked and killed non-natives trying to vote in Lagos? grin

You daft Simian monkeys must be jokers. Take your advice and go for cardiac evaluation. You have been here for donkey years spilling hate and bile against Ibos and LP supporters. You need the check up more than I do. cheesy grin

I am here because nincompoops like you are swarming around here unchecked. I am your control measure. Gerrit?
Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by TopBanter: 9:17pm On Mar 06
AntiZikist:

Bro, they are lunatics Walahi. Haba!!!! How many very rich and privileged Nigerians and leaders, with access to the best medical healthcare money can buy, slump and die in Nigeria daily?

Some of these guys even have their routine medical abroad regularly.

We are now to believe that Tinubu and japa are somehow to blame for this lady’s death?

No interest in autopsy report at all. It is just to summarily judge her death as the fault of Tinubu and japa. What a people and what menaces to society these disturbed fascists are shaping up to be.

These Obidients are scarier than I thought and very dangerous. Nigerians should not take them lightly.

They are all potential Chinasa Michael who came fall the way from Anambra to burn BRT bus park in Lagos, during #EndSARS, because Kanu had indoctrinated him to believe everything Yoruba is evil and to be destroyed.

Same as these Obidients believe Tinubu is the anti-Christ every single wrong that happens to all Nigerians must be blamed on. No wonder more asylums has been recommended for them.

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by TopBanter: 9:23pm On Mar 06
Dalohad:

Hateful agbado monkey giving me pacifist lectures. Wonders in high place.

Banterudeen, Is there any group of people more sadistic and bile-filled than you rotten creatures? Who attacked and killed non-natives trying to vote in Lagos? grin

Yoy daft Simian monkeys must be jokers. Take your advice and go for cardiac evaluation. You have been here for donkey years spilling hate and bile against Ibos and LP supporters. You need the check up more than I do.

I am here because nincompoops like you are swarming around here unchecked. I am your control measure. Gerrit?

Foam at the mouth all you any. Tinubu will reform Nigeria and put her on the path of sustainable greatness generations unborn will thank him for in future.

The effeminate, ethno-religiously bigoted and cowardly “Yes Daddy” Obi will again end up the bitter and frustrated loser he has always being and will always be.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by Houseontherock1: 9:24pm On Mar 06
Biodun556:
It seems the only thing abroad is infrastructure and nothing more

It appears to me that people just go there to see beautiful buildings, roads etc and endure suffernes

People sell houses, cars to relocate to UK and others and endure even worst situation
People slump and die in naija on a daily basis... at least she made some money - she could have slumped and died with nothing in naija
Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by chopnaira: 9:25pm On Mar 06
Likely HBP
Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by naija4life247: 9:26pm On Mar 06
benuejosh:
So bad. While this is painful, i must say, the past government and the government have been working hard to make sure Nigerians live a comfortable life in thia country. I then wonder while someone will leave the country flowing with milk and honey to go to a country where you only work for the government. You work, get paid and the government collects all through tax.

If she stayed in the country, she would have gotten paid for 'charge and bail' 'motor jam chicken' 'tenancy agreement' and lots of others to take care of herself till she have hit a jack pot. It is indeed painful because that a sister, aunty, daughter and maybe mother to someone.

Japa happened to her.

May her soul find rest and may the family find the strength to bear the loss.

I hope you are mentally stable
Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by DaleMcWayne: 9:29pm On Mar 06
sleek214:
Our forefathers fought against slavery and refused to be taken to the other side of the Atlantic ocean as slaves, while this generation pays millions to cross the Atlantic to go work as slaves. Irony of life.

This deserves to be framed and hung at every port of departure in every African country!
Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by Dalohad: 9:33pm On Mar 06
TopBanter:

Foam at the mouth all you any. Tinubu will reform Nigeria and put her on the path of sustainable greatness generations unborn will thank him for in future.

The effeminate, ethno-religiously bigoted and cowardly “Yes Daddy” Obi will again end up the bitter and frustrated loser he has always being and will always be.

Stew in your ethnic hate. Obi remains the best brand of politician as we speak. Despite all your digging for dirt and mudslinging to drag him down to Tinubu's dirty and corrupt level. You know it, I know it. grin

With the level of energy you broken-headed agbado element have expended on throwing dirt and hate on Obi. If he had the flimsiest of dirt on him, you tinubu urchins would have had him sleeping in EFCC cells by now. Go figure. grin
Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by BigYash: 10:38pm On Mar 06
Timoleon:
If its in a saner clime, she would have had medical attention undecided
If you think that clime isn't saner enough,then try Nigeria.
Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by Blacklion3: 10:50pm On Mar 06
He died doing what he loves most. Because who quits banking job to be a caregiver
Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by AntiZikist: 11:28pm On Mar 06
TopBanter:

He is not making sense and you and him are ignorant of the reality of human health. You’re involving Tinubu and politics in something that has nothing to do with either.

That lady could slump and die at her desk in Nigeria in a privileged and cushioned job, like that Betta Edu has, that japa folks cannot even dream of in their diasporan enclave.

Even in Nigeria we have folks who have lived privileged lives for decades ,and just even won a senate seat, slumping and dying.

Such is the nature of health problems especially when undiagnosed. Stop talking rubbish please.

It is an insult to the dead lady and her family using her this cynically in your desire to target and demonize Tinubu, japa, religion, ethnicity or whatever else you want to use crass opportunism to illogically attach to this death.

No interest in autopsy or anything else yet you want to insist Tinubu and japa killed her
You people are not mentally healthy. You just don’t know it.

The Obidient mob are a certifiable bunch of raving mad lunatics.

They think their foolish online presence will materialize with an Obi win in 2027 not knowing they are only irritating non IPOB Obidients to abandon their tribal agenda.

Let them continue to vent and expose their level of stupidity .

Las las Obi's that refuses to call them to order will lose the few remaining non IPOB members leaving him inheriting the deranged displaced IPOB cultists.

Obi will be known as the IPOB leader in the next election.
Re: Japa: Nigerian Lawyer Working As Caregiver In UK Slumps, Dies on duty by ebudola53c: 8:43am On Mar 07
So UK is a bad place and that's why Tinubu made her to go and die there. People don't die there because it is Your Kay!So UK is a bad place and that's why Tinubu made her to go and die there. People don't die there because it is Your Kay!...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. / Graphic Photo: See What A Lady Turned Her Skin to After Bleaching / Empty Gelatin Capsules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.