Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Doing GOD'S WORK for Gains, Good Results, Profits and Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doing GOD'S WORK for Gains, Good Results, Profits and Success (129 Views)

You Don't Have to Die Prematurely While Preaching or Doing God's Work / Incase You Want To Support GOD's Work / Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing GOD'S WORK for Gains, Good Results, Profits and Success by reallifegospel(m): 3:06am On Mar 07
" A couple of weeks ago, I lectured about how profitable it is to work for GOD instead of for money."
Many Folks now claim to work for God, but is it with the right mindset?
While working for God, don't work for God with the wrong kind of heart or mindset.

There are 2 ways to work for GOD
1. Giving yourself/Volunteering to work for God.
2. Giving your resources to support God's work.

Many people who work for God with the wrong kind of mindset often end up thinking that either God has failed them or that the very concept of God himself being portrayed by the men and women of faith is false or is a mirage used for scamming them.
Beloved, working for God is one thing, then working for God with the right state of heart or mindset is another.

Whenever you give your resources to support God's work, or to cater to the poor and needy in the society, doing them with the wrong kind of mindset would end up giving you the undesired results.
When I say the word "undesired" above, I mean that the outcomes won't be what you find pleasant.

Galatians 6:8 says
When sowing in the spirit, don't expect to reap in the flesh.
When sowing in the flesh, don't expect to reap in the spirit.

When the scriptures say; "God loves a cheerful giver" in
2 Corinthians 9:7

It means God loves a person who gives to either support the work of preaching the gospel or gives to the poor with the right kind of heart and the right kind of mindset.

When the Bible also said "he who sows sparingly will reap sparingly and he who sows bountifully shall reap the same way" in
2 Corinthians 9:6

It simply means, whoever sows with the right heart and the right mindset will reap a bountiful harvest.
Whoever on the other hand sows with contempt (the wrong heart or mindset) will reap nothing and God won't be a bad or evil God for that.

Here are 5 things not to do while working for GOD

(1.) Don't assume or think you're doing GOD a favour,

(2.) Don't assume or think you're giving (or dashing)* the clergyman money like he or she is some kind of cadger,

(3.) Don't expect that you must be paid back for working for GOD,

(4.) Don't give through or to a person you don't feel good about or let me simply say someone whom you have some misgivings for.

(5.) Don't give if you feel you're being coerced or manipulated to give.

I say number 4 with a lot of good reasons and trust it is absolutely for your own good.
The work of GOD is a voluntary task, not something one must do by force like a slave.
Even if I'm the one trying to force you to do God's work like a slave or like a creature who has no choice, refuse to do it.
These ways you can keep yourself from offence and also keep yourself from offending God.

Remain Blessed.

*Nigerian English

Article written by Apostle Constance C Friday Ani

1 Share

Re: Doing GOD'S WORK for Gains, Good Results, Profits and Success by Iamanoited: 3:54am On Mar 07
"THE MANUAL FOR LIFE IS FEELING THINKING REASONING ACTING INTERACTING AND MOVEMENTS.
DO THIS IN LINE WITH PSALMS ONE AND FOUR, FOUR TO FIVE ".
Re: Doing GOD'S WORK for Gains, Good Results, Profits and Success by Iamanoited: 3:54am On Mar 07
"THE MANUAL FOR LIFE IS FEELING THINKING REASONING ACTING INTERACTING AND MOVEMENTS.

Orisa37.
Re: Doing GOD'S WORK for Gains, Good Results, Profits and Success by reallifegospel(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25
Iamanoited:
Follow us on Facebook for more
www.Facebook.com/reallifegospelorg
Read, Like and Share our Facebook videos and articles.
Re: Doing GOD'S WORK for Gains, Good Results, Profits and Success by reallifegospel(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25
Iamanoited:

Orisa37.

Follow us on TikTok @reallifegospelorg
Re: Doing GOD'S WORK for Gains, Good Results, Profits and Success by reallifegospel(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25
reallifegospel:
" A couple of weeks ago, I lectured about how profitable it is to work for GOD instead of for money."
Many Folks now claim to work for God, but is it with the right mindset?
While working for God, don't work for God with the wrong kind of heart or mindset.
Many people who work for God with this kind of mindset often end up thinking that either God has failed them or that the very concept of God himself being portrayed by the men and women of faith is false or is a mirage used for scamming them.
Beloved, working for God is one thing, then working for God with the right state of heart or mindset is another.

Whenever you give your resources to support God's work, or to cater to the poor and needy in the society, doing them with the wrong kind of mindset would end up giving you the undesired results.
When I say the word "undesired" above, I mean that the outcomes won't be what you find pleasant.

Galatians 6:8 says
When sowing in the spirit, don't expect to reap in the flesh.
When sowing in the flesh, don't expect to reap in the spirit.

When the scriptures say; "God loves a cheerful giver" in
2 Corinthians 9:7

It means God loves a person who gives to either support the work of preaching the gospel or gives to the poor with the right kind of heart and the right kind of mindset.

When the Bible also said "he who sows sparingly will reap sparingly and he who sows bountifully shall reap the same way" in
2 Corinthians 9:6

It simply means, whoever sows with the right heart and the right mindset will reap a bountiful harvest.
Whoever on the other hand sows with contempt (the wrong heart or mindset) will reap nothing and God won't be a bad or evil God for that.

Here are 4 things not to do while working for GOD

(1.) Don't assume or think you're doing GOD a favour,

(2.) Don't assume or think you're giving (or dashing)* the clergyman money like he or she is some kind of cadger,

(3.) Don't expect that you must be paid back for working for GOD,

(4.) Don't give through or to a person you don't feel good about or let me simply say someone whom you have some misgivings for.

I say number 4 with a lot of good reasons and trust it is absolutely for your own good.
The work of GOD is a voluntary task, not something one must do by force like a slave.
Even if I'm the one trying to force you to do God's work like a slave or like a creature who has no choice, refuse to do it.
These ways you can keep yourself from offence and also keep yourself from offending God.

Remain Blessed.

*Nigerian English

Article written by Apostle Constance C Friday Ani

How to distinguish between Love and Obsession (Facebook Video)
Click here to watch, Follow, Like and Share
- https://www.facebook.com/reallifegospelorg/videos/1447050459107764/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Court: How To Enter And Obtain Favour With The Judge / Stop All These Lies And Religious Manipulation; What Brand Of Tea Did You Drink? / 6th April Saturday 6pm, Come Seek His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.