Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Putting Tinubu’s Sons Before Ministers On Protocol List Disturbing -abati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putting Tinubu’s Sons Before Ministers On Protocol List Disturbing -abati (382 Views)

Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock / Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar / Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Putting Tinubu’s Sons Before Ministers On Protocol List Disturbing -abati by Ofunaofu: 8:51am On Mar 07
Arise TV journalist and former media aide to the president, Reuben Abati, has questioned the occupation of President Bola Tinubu’s sons, Seyi and Yinka.

Abati, who was a media aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, expressed his view on Wednesday, on Arise TV’s “The Morning Show” which he co-anchors with fellow journalists Oseni Rufai and two others.

He also as described disturbing a situation where Tinubu’s sons were reportedly put before ministers on protocol list during Tinubu’s recent trip to Qatar.

“May we begin to ask, What do the president’s children do for a living? I don’t know specifically how old they are but looking at them, by the time I was their age, I was doing something concrete with my life. I got a PhD at 24. I wasn’t depending on any father,” he said.

He also chastised Tinubu for sending Yinka and Seyi on his team’s recent visit to Qatar, and granting them diplomatic precedence over his ministers.

On March 2 and 3, 2024, the president’s sons Seyi and Yinka were part of the delegation that accompanied the president on a state visit to Doha, Qatar.

Abati said, “What I am saying is that first Nigerians complain that they should not have been on that list, the issue raised there is that yes if their father is paying for them to be there, fine. I also raised the question if they have relevant qualifications, if they are business people in their own rights, they can bring investment and they will make contributions.

“Then you will say they have a reason to be there, What I found disturbing in that video that we just showed, we just showed the order of protocol, I spent four years studying diplomacy. They were coming on the order of protocol before the minister of the Federal Republic, what are their roles there that they will be put before the minister?

He further noted, “People must get to a stage in their lives when they will hold themselves together, I don’t want adults behaving like invalids hanging around just because your father is in a position.

“All these children of privilege sometimes overdo it, and these are boys that would probably have wives at home. Some of these girls, what they go through is very embarrassing. You can’t have a husband that’s just hanging around, that cannot stand on his two feet as a man.’

https://punchng.com/putting-tinubus-sons-before-ministers-on-protocol-list-disturbing-abati/?amp
Re: Putting Tinubu’s Sons Before Ministers On Protocol List Disturbing -abati by Kosoco(m): 8:55am On Mar 07
The spiritual side of Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Putting Tinubu’s Sons Before Ministers On Protocol List Disturbing -abati by atiku4President(m): 8:57am On Mar 07
When the rumour says it that his som made some ministers?
Re: Putting Tinubu’s Sons Before Ministers On Protocol List Disturbing -abati by TINTINABULATION(m): 8:59am On Mar 07
They have no business being on that trip, let alone being ranked over and above Honourable Ministers of the Federal Republic in the protocol list. Leaders should learn to separate themselves from their Offices.

1 Like

Re: Putting Tinubu’s Sons Before Ministers On Protocol List Disturbing -abati by slimfit1(m): 9:02am On Mar 07
Many men will never grow up. The boy that was playing with Oba of Lagos mustache what do you expect.

1 Like

Re: Putting Tinubu’s Sons Before Ministers On Protocol List Disturbing -abati by slimfit1(m): 9:03am On Mar 07
Many men will never grow up. The boy that was playing with Oba of Lagos mustache what do you expect. The man didn't train his son properly.
Re: Putting Tinubu’s Sons Before Ministers On Protocol List Disturbing -abati by UnstableFC: 9:07am On Mar 07
Una go understand wetting make Mexico and Columbia dey say ola come estas

Relax baby steps
Re: Putting Tinubu’s Sons Before Ministers On Protocol List Disturbing -abati by Lumarstone: 9:31am On Mar 07
Tinubu is a good Man, enemies of progress can say anything to tarnish his image. But it will not work for them.
Re: Putting Tinubu’s Sons Before Ministers On Protocol List Disturbing -abati by magoo10(m): 9:36am On Mar 07
Abati finish those boys
Actually if they had something doing worthwhile their time they will not go on that journey especially if they have nothing to contribute at this trying times of economic misery.

1 Like

Re: Putting Tinubu’s Sons Before Ministers On Protocol List Disturbing -abati by Floky215: 10:11am On Mar 07
magoo10:
Abati finish those boys
Actually if they had something doing worthwhile their time they will not go on that journey especially if they have nothing to contribute at this trying times of economic misery.

They are their to help carry and care for their father incase he falls on the ground..!!

As it is now, they know their father is the most hated man in Nigeria...and many would not blink an eye to hit him wood on the head...!!

Their purpose their is simply to watch over their father and nothing more...!!!
Re: Putting Tinubu’s Sons Before Ministers On Protocol List Disturbing -abati by Mynd44: 10:13am On Mar 07

(1)

Key Economic Performance Of Tinubu's Nine Months Government. / APC Empowerment Rally Held In Anambra State / Breaking News: Activist Fawaz Alabi Found Dead In Lagos Drowning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.