Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others (18137 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"? / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by caracas: 10:47am On Mar 07
SoNature:
"Even former President Olusegun Obasanjo, with all his military background, never indulge in such grave undemocratic practice. If, for any reason, during the tenure of former President Buhari, this was the case, why should President Asiwaju, being an Awoist, a democrat and supposedly progressive politician condone and adopt such undemocratic conduct?"

So, Salihu Lukman is saying that it's okay for Buhari to do it but it's not okay for Tinubu to do the same? While politicians fight over appointments, ordinary Nigerians want a country that works for all, irrespective of who drives it. Tinubu is just following in the footsteps of Buhari, and no Northerner should complain. What goes around comes around.
Is that what you understood from his statement?
Oga you need to go ask for a refund from what ever school you passed out or graduated from
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by frankson1(m): 10:48am On Mar 07
Galaticos444:
All of a sudden the northern elite has found their voices,did dey call buhari to order when he misruled Nigeria for 8yrs? bloody hypocrites undecided

They are not happy because Mr. President is waxing stronger each day and their expectations for him has been defeated.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by lexy2014: 10:51am On Mar 07
booblacain:
Why are they acting like they are surprised about how Tinubu runs things. Did they not see how he ran Lagos?

Only a pretender or a dunce will be troubled that a cat is acting like a cat.

this is the reality. absolutely spot on
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by lexy2014: 10:52am On Mar 07
frankson1:

They are not happy because Mr. President is waxing stronger each day and their expectations for him has been defeated.

how is Tinubu waxing stronger?

what was their expectation of him?
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Manager001: 10:55am On Mar 07
Jagaban is always in order, why the distractions.
Tinubu till 2030
Una mumu never do
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Khyrvxjzy: 10:57am On Mar 07
Fatbam005:
Who will stop tiniibu only God. The man don turn to monster .

i want tod be a monster
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Exceed15: 11:02am On Mar 07
Kikikikikiki... Muslim Muslim ticket is perfectly working. Tinubu only used religion knowing well that North will jump Into same faith tickets. He understands it is a game of number. Who dey suffer past now? Kikikikikiki... Dis laugh dey sweet me.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by frankson1(m): 11:13am On Mar 07
SoNature:
"Even former President Olusegun Obasanjo, with all his military background, never indulge in such grave undemocratic practice. If, for any reason, during the tenure of former President Buhari, this was the case, why should President Asiwaju, being an Awoist, a democrat and supposedly progressive politician condone and adopt such undemocratic conduct?"

So, Salihu Lukman is saying that it's okay for Buhari to do it but it's not okay for Tinubu to do the same? While politicians fight over appointments, ordinary Nigerians want a country that works for all, irrespective of who drives it. Tinubu is just following in the footsteps of Buhari, and no Northerner should complain. What goes around comes around.

He stylishly crafted the Buhari part and deep down his heart, he knows that Buhari's government was exclusively Northern affair.

It's hurting them so badly to have realised that President Tinubu is not kicking the bucket anytime soon.

'Dem go wail tire'
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by IkeAnumudu: 11:19am On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

Tinupoo cannot be called to order

CHILD OF HATE, rest, so you don’t die untimely of high blood pressure and go to meet satan your quicker than your appointed date with him! Rest!
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by AMI3(m): 11:21am On Mar 07
TINTINABULATION:
Even President Olusegun Obasanjo appointed members of other political parties into his cabinet. I had expected PBAT to have compensated PO by appointing him or at best granting him conditional Transport Allowance for his numerous travellings.

U want people to notice u with careless talk.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by BigYash: 11:36am On Mar 07
Pat081:
Rochas Okorocha still dey this country it has been a long time since we heard from him
Relegation hold am. Maybe he dey play for third division now..

2 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Menclothing: 11:50am On Mar 07
Did Buhari run an open government?
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Cindypresh(f): 12:00pm On Mar 07
IkeAnumudu:

CHILD OF HATE, rest, so you don’t die untimely of high blood pressure and go to meet satan your quicker than your appointed date with him! Rest!

You just described yourself
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Emman08: 12:10pm On Mar 07
In other words, share make we too see chop. Trust Nigerian politicians at your risk
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Dengoh(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07
The same Tinubu you all ganged up against during the elections. Abeg, leave that guy o. Na one man mopol. I don't like him but I respect his audacious nature.
Na man e be.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Oghene86: 12:30pm On Mar 07
Ofunaofu:

https://leadership.ng/call-tinubu-to-order-lukman-tells-akande-onu-others/

Bisi Akande is missing in action, the cabal has shoved him aside
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by phorget(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07
TINTINABULATION:
Even President Olusegun Obasanjo appointed members of other political parties into his cabinet. I had expected PBAT to have compensated PO by appointing him or at best granting him conditional Transport Allowance for his numerous travellings.

So what brought Obi into this conversation now? Why are you people so dumb?
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by jonnieoneng: 12:35pm On Mar 07
The Man was uncomfortably silent all through the rule of General Muhammadu Buhari and he suddenly found his voice just now?

Just like the likes of Sule Lamido and others who have Mouth Diarrhea! They should allow Tinubu is time a beg. In due season, Tinubu shall have to answer for his Tenure!
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by PropertyBuying(f): 12:54pm On Mar 07
Elders States Men will always Be That...
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by blowjohn(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07
TINTINABULATION:

Ur mouth sharp o
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Chucks13: 1:19pm On Mar 07
Cindypresh:
Tinupoo cannot be called to order

Senile old man that is not aware of his own existence...this is not a townhall where he make a down payment for roasted corn on a super highway😂

I now remember, tinupoo said he will recharge lake Chad, we never hear update oo😂😂

As usual nothing in your post tallies with the issue on ground than nae callings and unecessary missiles firng.

Say something that will make a bit sense politically or economically better than talking Tinubu is not aware of his environment because you led him by hand or you are hired to push him on wheelchair to Qatar, to US, to Ondo state and Lagos ba?

I kept telling you pls say something sensible for us to reason with you not all these inconsequential fallacies.

No offense!!!
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by nazicartel(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07
SoNature:

Buhari didn't do it. Buhari focused on the north. The North has about 3 geo political zones. But Tinubu is just roaming around SW. Which has only 6 states. I don't know if you're understanding me. Even if he doesn't want to shift anything to S.E.... S.S is there. He should form SS and SW govt.... Atleast, it will sound better
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by HRMK: 1:52pm On Mar 07
what is salihu lukman talking about?as a former deputy national chairman of the party he had every power to make the party work but he chose to opt out after his attempt to blackmail the party executives failed!!
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by okorogodwin4(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07
Does APC really have leaders or bunch of strange bedfellows
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Cindypresh(f): 2:12pm On Mar 07
Chucks13:

As usual nothing in your post tallies with the issue on ground than nae callings and unecessary missiles firng.

Say something that will make a bit sense politically or economically better than talking Tinubu is not aware of his environment because you led him by hand or you are hired to push him on wheelchair to Qatar, to US, to Ondo state and Lagos ba?

I kept telling you pls say something sensible for us to reason with you not all these inconsequential fallacies.

No offense!!!

**Licks microphone😁
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by erospecial: 2:46pm On Mar 07
Tinubu us APC, Lukman is APC, Buhari is APC, APC is all of you!
Everything began and well with APC!!!
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by 2sexy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07
booblacain:
Why are they acting like they are surprised about how Tinubu runs things. Did they not see how he ran Lagos?

Only a pretender or a dunce will be troubled that a cat is acting like a cat.
Person dey cry for his own share make dem give am, you dey speak English. grin grin grin That is what they do when nothing is coming to them. lead that guy.. one ghana must go will cure his illness.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Alfatonji: 3:22pm On Mar 07
Where were you when FULANI cabal controls the ASO ROCK. where Mammam Daura being the head and control the country without being elected so also Sabiu Yusuf Buhari cousin enjoying the Commonwealth of the Nation. So keep cool Alhaji Lukman and allow Asiwaju Tinubi to complete his two terms like Buhari either good or bad. We are in the ship together.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Spandau: 4:02pm On Mar 07
Ofunaofu:

https://leadership.ng/call-tinubu-to-order-lukman-tells-akande-onu-others/

I swear, Baba Emile O'Corn is really upsetting the political elites of the North. They're are really crying and sweating buck shots. He is squeezing their balls real hard and is not backing down. They're are now using the coming 2027 election to try and frighten him.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Spandau: 4:04pm On Mar 07
nazicartel:
Buhari didn't do it. Buhari focused on the north. The North has about 3 geo political zones. But Tinubu is just roaming around SW. Which has only 6 states. I don't know if you're understanding me. Even if he doesn't want to shift anything to S.E.... S.S is there. He should form SS and SW govt.... Atleast, it will sound better

Is Wike from the SW? Akpabio nko?
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by Spandau: 4:05pm On Mar 07
TINTINABULATION:

Is Wike not officially PDP? Abi wetin you dey yarn?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Most-wanted Kidnapper Ibruvwe Arrested / Leave Saraki Alone, Arewa Youths Warn Tinubu / Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.