Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Invitation For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview (1064 Views)

I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Invitation For Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Interview by Orowokanu: 9:15am On Mar 07
Good morning Nairalanders...

Please I got the message below for interview tomorrow.
Help me confirm if it's real.
Thanks so much.

Dear Candidate,

We were impressed by your qualifications and experience, and we would like to invite you for an interview for the “FRONT DESK OFFICER ” Position BESTEXCEL CONSULT.

Your application stood out among many, and we believe your skills align well with what we are looking for.

Interview Details:

Date: Friday 8th, March, 2024.

Time: 9AM.

Address: Building 1, opposite Dereal liquor store, Ah-jayi street, ogba, Lagos.

During the interview, we will discuss your background, skills, and how they fit with the role. Additionally, we are eager to learn more about your career goals and how you envision contributing to our team.

Please confirm your availability for the interview by replying to this email.

Selected Candidates will benefit from the following:

• Flexible Working Hours
• Attending Virtual Meetings Via video conferencing apps.
• Work Type: Hybrid

Note:
• Come along with an updated CV.
• A printed copy of this mail for easy access and also a means of Identification.
• Dress Corporately

We look forward to meeting with you and discussing this exciting opportunity further.

Best regards,
Mike J
MANAGEMENT
Re: Invitation For Interview by virtualbliss: 1:04pm On Mar 07
Avoid any interviews from Ogba and Agege for now
Re: Invitation For Interview by Karlifate: 6:00pm On Mar 07
S C A M ! ! !
Re: Invitation For Interview by MyExpression(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07
Did you apply for Front Desk?

Except for security concerns, you should show up and secure the job.
Re: Invitation For Interview by Eddodoh(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07
virtualbliss:
Avoid any interviews from Ogba and Agege for now
When you say Ogba, i have to pause and seek to confirm this address with Ogba as the Interview location;
Address: Suite 25, Topfloor B.I. R building ,Ariel Assembly beside, Yerevan Filling Station Ogba, Lagos state.

Any review about this address will be appreciated.
Re: Invitation For Interview by virtualbliss: 9:59pm On Mar 07
Eddodoh:

When you say Ogba, i have to pause and seek to confirm this address with Ogba as the Interview location;
Address: Suite 25, Topfloor B.I. R building ,Ariel Assembly beside, Yerevan Filling Station Ogba, Lagos state.

Any review about this address will be appreciated.

Re: Invitation For Interview by Eddodoh(m): 11:59pm On Mar 07
Thank you. That i got this invite via Mail cos i applied on LinkedIn few days ago got me surprised. Sent me message on the 5th March, 2024 around 6pm that i should come 4 interview on d 6th March, 2024 by 9am when my location is Kaduna. Though i did not attend but i was,thinking dat i missed,an opportunity.
Re: Invitation For Interview by tubolancer(m): 12:20am On Mar 08
That place is not legit, they are time wasters. I was there few weeks ago, I wasted my money and time.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview by Pclemenza: 12:46pm On Apr 11
Orowokanu:
Good morning Nairalanders...

Please I got the message below for interview tomorrow.
Help me confirm if it's real.
Thanks so much.

Dear Candidate,

We were impressed by your qualifications and experience, and we would like to invite you for an interview for the “FRONT DESK OFFICER ” Position BESTEXCEL CONSULT.

Your application stood out among many, and we believe your skills align well with what we are looking for.

Interview Details:

Date: Friday 8th, March, 2024.

Time: 9AM.

Address: Building 1, opposite Dereal liquor store, Ah-jayi street, ogba, Lagos.

During the interview, we will discuss your background, skills, and how they fit with the role. Additionally, we are eager to learn more about your career goals and how you envision contributing to our team.

Please confirm your availability for the interview by replying to this email.

Selected Candidates will benefit from the following:

• Flexible Working Hours
• Attending Virtual Meetings Via video conferencing apps.
• Work Type: Hybrid

Note:
• Come along with an updated CV.
• A printed copy of this mail for easy access and also a means of Identification.
• Dress Corporately

We look forward to meeting with you and discussing this exciting opportunity further.

Best regards,
Mike J
MANAGEMENT
Good day, did you eventually show up for the interview, if yes what is the outcome like?

(1) (Reply)

Pam Africa Airline Test Format / Tired Of Agn / Urgent Help Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.