Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Who Is God Of The Chosen? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God Of The Chosen? (202 Views)

1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Beautifulday: 10:54am On Mar 07
You cannot see a chosen make reference to God up to three times without saying God of the chosen.

I have searched the bible. There is no where God is used to refer to anybody or group of people except Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Israel, Jews and Hebrew.

With ever increasing doctrines of the devil, how would it feel that the God of your church is actually a demon.

You and I were not there when who was called was called. None can say of a truth that he knows for sure who called who.

My question is how can we know scripturally who the God of the chosen is?
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Obiedun(m): 11:03am On Mar 07
I also have the same question my mind
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by LagosG: 11:08am On Mar 07
Na scam

1 Like

Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Righteousness2(m): 11:15am On Mar 07
The GOD of Chosen is the God of Abraham, Isaac and ISRAEL.
The GOD of CHOSEN is the COVENANT Keeping GOD
The GOD of CHOSEN is the I AM THAT I AM
The GOD of CHOSEN is the GOD of Moses.
The GOD of Chosen is the GOD of Elijah, Elisha, Jeremiah, Paul, Peter, John and all the apostles of Old.
The GOD of CHOSEN is the Only Good GOD.
The GOD of CHOSEN is My Precious Daddy.
The GOD of CHOSEN is the GOD of Pst Lazarus Muoka

In Every Generation, THE ANCIENT OF DAYS Identifies HIMSELF in Special manner by which he shows up When He is called.

In this our Generation, if you want see GOD in RAW POWER AND GLORY,call THE GOD OF CHOSEN!
YOU WILL SEE WHAT IS MORE THAN MAN
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Beautifulday: 11:18am On Mar 07
Obiedun:
I also have the same question my mind

Many all of over the world worship what they don't know in ignorance. Men are making deals with devils every day.

People should question things for clarity before they rope their children into bondage.

The coming generation will not be go for deliverance from ancestral devils but ancestral religious devils.
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Beautifulday: 11:32am On Mar 07
Righteousness2:
The GOD of Chosen is the GOD of Elijah, Elisha, Jeremiah, Paul, Peter, John and all the apostles of Old.

In Every Generation, THE ANCIENT OF DAYS Identifies HIMSELF in Special manner by which he shows up When He is called.

In this our Generation, if you want see GOD in RAW POWER AND GLORY,call THE GOD OF CHOSEN!

But God said he doesn't change and that his name forever will be the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Exodus 3: 15.

If seeing God is all about power then any demon can easily fill up that space.
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Kobojunkie: 12:18pm On Mar 07
Beautifulday:
โˆ† You cannot see a chosen make reference to God up to three times without saying God of the chosen.
I have searched the bible. There is no where God is used to refer to anybody or group of people except Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Israel, Jews and Hebrew.
With ever increasing doctrines of the devil, how would it feel that the God of your church is actually a demon.
You and I were not there when who was called was called. None can say of a truth that he knows for sure who called who.
My question is how can we know scripturally who the God of the chosen is?
FYI, the god of Chosen IS NOT the god of MFM IS NOT the god of Adeboye IS NOT the god of Oyedepo and IS NOT the god of Kumuyi and IS NOT the god of Oyakilome and IS NOT the god of Mbaka and IS NOT the god of Aribasala and IS NOT The god of jerry Eze and IS NOT the god of ... None of these men and their gods have any connection or relationship to the God of Israel or His Son, Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Zaheertyler(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07
Different names for the higher power
God,Jehova, Yahweh,olodumare, chiukwu,
Which one you wan call am
It's all about your heart and intent

The illusion there is the illusion of separation
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Beautifulday: 12:36pm On Mar 07
Kobojunkie:
FYI, the god of Chosen IS NOT the god of MFM IS NOT the god of Adeboye IS NOT the god of Oyedepo and IS NOT the god of Kumuyi and IS NOT the god of Oyakilome and IS NOT the god of Mbaka and IS NOT the god of Aribasala and IS NOT The god of jerry Eze and IS NOT the god of ... None of these men and their gods have any connection or relationship to the God of Israel or His Son, Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed

So all these people have their personal Gods?

Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On Mar 07
Beautifulday:
โ–  So all these people have their personal Gods?
The God of Israel(His Son Jesus Christ included) does not contradict Himself neither does He change His mind. His Laws which were declared thousands of years ago, remain the same, yesterday, today and forever. -- UNCHANGING. This, if you will be honest, is far from the doctrines and traditions of the over 47,000 sects/denominations that make up Christianity -- all EVER CHANGING and twisting. undecided
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Beautifulday: 12:49pm On Mar 07
Zaheertyler:
Different names for the higher power
God,Jehova, Yahweh,olodumare, chiukwu,
Which one you wan call am
It's all about your heart and intent

The illusion there is the illusion of separation

There's a difference between the names above and personalized God.

You can't call something your God without an encounter and a covenant.

Make I tell you one story a man told us. The man is still alive but very old now.

He said when he was young, young people were doing a lot of things in the village then.

So this guy and his friends when to one tree and began to pour drink. Gave it a name and began to ask for protection and favor.

No one knows if it was working for them until, one of them had problem with someone. He went to the tree and told it to afflict the person with stomach pain. It happened instantly.

They later cured the person at that tree.

After some years, those guys left for the city. No one was pouring drink to the tree again. All of them died except one. He was struck with dangerous sickness without cure.

After many years of seeking help. They went for spiritual inquiry. Lol! Them say the guy nah chief priest say nah him God dey deal with am.

Them no understand because everyone has forgotten the tree. They kept going to places until one seer told them to take him to the tree. After he do normal for the tree. One week he got himself back.

If you claim say my God nah your God without knowing who my God is. Anything you see nah you know.

1 Like

Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Beautifulday: 12:50pm On Mar 07
Kobojunkie:
The God of Israel(His Son Jesus Christ included) does not contradict Himself neither does He change His mind. His Laws which were declared thousands of years ago, remain the same, yesterday, today and forever. -- UNCHANGING. This, if you will be honest, is far from the doctrines and traditions of the over 47,000 sects/denominations that make up Christianity -- all EVER CHANGING and twisting. undecided

I am not talking about doctrine. I am talking about people giving glory go the God of their pastor whom they don't know just because he does miracle.
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Kobojunkie: 12:56pm On Mar 07
Beautifulday:
โ–  I am not talking about doctrine. I am talking about people giving glory go the God of their pastor whom they don't know just because he does miracle.
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the God of Israel. And He made it clear by way of His teachings and commandments that no man can give glory to His Son Jesus Christ. So when Churchians say they give glory to Him, this after He previously made clear He does not get glory from men, doesn't that serve as indication that Jesus Christ is not in fact the one whom they serve? undecided

Additionally, Jesus Christ did make it abundantly clear that all those who major in claiming to use His name to do miracles and wonders are not of Him --- He never knew them - Matthew 7 vs 20 - 23. Hope you see how important it is to pay attention to the doctrines and traditions? undecided
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Zaheertyler(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07
Beautifulday:

Make I tell you one story a man told us. The man is still alive but very old now.

He said when he was young, young people were doing a lot of things in the village then.

So this guy and his friends when to one tree and began to pour drink. Gave it a name and began to ask for protection and favor.

No one knows if it was working for them until, one of them had problem with someone. He went to the tree and told it to afflict the person with stomach pain. It happened instantly.

After some years, those guys left for the city. No one was pouring drink to the tree again. All of them died except one. He was struck with dangerous sickness without cure.

After many years of seeking help. They went for spiritual inquiry. Lol! Them say the guy nah chief priest say nah him God dey deal with am.

Them no understand because everyone has forgotten the tree. They kept going to places until one seer told them to take him to the tree. After he do normal for the tree. One week he got himself back.

If you claim say my God nah your God without knowing who my God is. Anything you see nah you know.
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Emmanuel30a2: 2:14pm On Mar 07
Righteousness2:

Keep deceiving urself... av u smoked/taken benson? God of chosen ko god of samson ni... Can god of chosen gives me limousine or a machine...? Ask ur cousin, who is god of chosen? God of chosen dat can't gives me cuisine...? Tell god of chosen 2 teaches u how 2 makes machine/ladies
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by paxonel(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07
Beautifulday:

I am not talking about doctrine. I am talking about people giving glory go the God of their pastor whom they don't know just because he does miracle.
This is how to know scammers.
Scammers will selfishly impersonify that the God that was meant for all denominations, is the God of their own denomination only, just to portray that more miracles are performed in their denomination than eksewhere so that they will have more members all for the money
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Emmanuel30a2: 2:32pm On Mar 07
Emmanuel30a2:
Keep deceiving urself... av u smoked/taken benson? God of chosen ko god of samson ni... Can god of chosen gives me limousine or a machine...? Ask ur cousin, who is god of chosen? God of chosen dat can't gives me cuisine...? Tell god of chosen 2 teaches u how 2 makes machine/ladies
machine&limousine? God of chosen is a god of sin, he allows or permits u 2 commits sin with ur cousin because of cuisine... We don't know god of chosen, god of chosen is a god of sin... It cannot teaches u how 2makes a chin or chin chin, let alone a machine or ladies machine&limousine... Is dat d god of u &ur cousin? May I not serves d god of chosen, it is a god of sin&chin chin...& don't compare god of chosen with GOD of samson... Wat is d sin of samson...? GOD of samson didn't permit sin... It was sin dat killed samson,not dat samson was taking benson...Sin shall kill god of chosen&those dat are serving god of chosen... It's a sin 2 serve god of chosen-no liaison with god of chosen
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Emmanuel30a2: 2:39pm On Mar 07
Who is god of chosen and god of goshen/in goshen... Who is the god of nicky chen in kungfu series&god of jackie chan?
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Beautifulday: 3:10pm On Mar 07
paxonel:
This is how to know scammers.
Scammers will selfishly impersonify that the God that was meant for all denominations, is the God of their own denomination only, just to portray that more miracles are performed in their denomination than eksewhere so that they will have more members all for the money

Wahala ๐Ÿ˜น

I never see am in this light though. Devil also do miracle.

1 Like

Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Beautifulday: 3:11pm On Mar 07
Kobojunkie:
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the God of Israel. And He made it clear by way of His teachings and commandments that no man can give glory to His Son Jesus Christ. So when Churchians say they give glory to Him, this after He previously made clear He does not get glory from men, doesn't that serve as indication that Jesus Christ is not in fact the one whom they serve? undecided

Additionally, Jesus Christ did make it abundantly clear that all those who major in claiming to use His name to do miracles and wonders are not of Him --- He never knew them - Matthew 7 vs 20 - 23. Hope you see how important it is to pay attention to the doctrines and traditions? undecided

Your own dey your body. You dey always turn bible upside down

1 Like

Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07
Of course there is a God of the chosen ones!

First of all the true God prepared a garden for Adam and Eve but they rebelled against Him that makes them alienated themselves from Him until Cain and Abel offered sacrifice to Him and He proved to be the God of Abel by rejecting the sacrifice of Cain.
When we say the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob it doesn't mean those are the only people He created but the people whose form of worship is approved by Him.

So today who are the CHOSEN ONES whose form of worship has been approved by the same God?

Knowing them matters a lot because that will help us to distinguish between unbelievers claiming believers and pagans claiming Christians.

What is the evidence that the true God is with a group?
Such group are the CHOSEN ONES not just people claiming they're chosen. smiley
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Mar 07
Beautifulday:
โˆ† Your own dey your body. You dey always turn bible upside down
i turned the bible upside down by asserting what is in fact written in it. Are you not even ashamed to say you believe in God when you disbelieve everything He in fact says? undecided
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07
Beautifulday:

Wahala ๐Ÿ˜น
I never see am in this light though. Devil also do miracle.

Do you think Jesus can lie?

Well he said:

โ€œNot everyone saying to me, โ€˜Lord, Lord,โ€™ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: โ€˜Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?โ€™ And then I will declare to them: โ€˜I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness" Matthew 7:21-23

Please focus on the highlighted where Jesus said "i never knew you" if Jesus can't lie then who is the spirit behind such deceptive signs? Revelations 13:13; 16:14
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:55pm On Mar 07
You dey mind mad people?
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Beautifulday: 10:44pm On Mar 07
Kobojunkie:
i turned the bible upside down by asserting what is in fact written in it. Are you not even ashamed to say you believe in God when you disbelieve everything He in fact says? undecided

You talk like someone who doesn't understand English. Most of your writing are contrary to the English explanation used.
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Mar 07
Beautifulday:
โ–  You talk like someone who doesn't understand English. Most of your writing are contrary to the English explanation used.
Be more specific! Give an example! undecided
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Aladdin1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08
[quote author=Beautifulday post=128822117]

After many years of seeking help. They went for spiritual inquiry. Lol! WOW!!!
Re: Who Is God Of The Chosen? by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Mar 08
Beautifulday:
โ–  There's a difference between the names above and personalized God. You can't call something your God without an encounter and a covenant.
โ–  Make I tell you one story a man told us. The man is still alive but very old now. He said when he was young, young people were doing a lot of things in the village then. So this guy and his friends when to one tree and began to pour drink. Gave it a name and began to ask for protection and favor. No one knows if it was working for them until, one of them had problem with someone. He went to the tree and told it to afflict the person with stomach pain. It happened instantly.They later cured the person at that tree.After some years, those guys left for the city. No one was pouring drink to the tree again. All of them died except one. He was struck with dangerous sickness without cure.After many years of seeking help. They went for spiritual inquiry. Lol! Them say the guy nah chief priest say nah him God dey deal with am. Them no understand because everyone has forgotten the tree. They kept going to places until one seer told them to take him to the tree. After he do normal for the tree. One week he got himself back. If you claim say my God nah your God without knowing who my God is. Anything you see nah you know
1. I hope you are not in fact here trying to get us to believe that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, goes around making private covenants/contracts with individuals, in addition to the one Covenant He has given to the Lost sheep of Israel through Jesus Christ. undecided

2. I do hope you do not for one believe what those men in your fable there were able to do with that tree, a story which I highly doubt by the way since I have never been able to get any tree to grant me my desires โ€” even Jesus Christ was not able to do that with the fig tree โ€”, applies as far as the God of Israel and Jesus Christ, His Son. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Success Promised / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / How To Start A Business Like Starting A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.