Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? (369 Views)

An Acre of Farm With Structure,Can Be Use For Cow, Pig, Rearing For Sale At #6M / This Business Will Generate You 300k Or More Monthly / This Business Will Generate At Least 30% Return On Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by AyeMoJuba: 11:48am On Mar 07
I'd like to go into Cassava farming. I have about 20 plots of land which is 2 plots above 3 acres

pls those who are already into this business, kindly share your experiences and the things i should know.

Thanks
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by TANID(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07
olawooro
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by AyeMoJuba: 12:12pm On Mar 07
TANID:
olawooro
d

Meaning?
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by AyeMoJuba: 1:56pm On Mar 07
Hello
Anyone?
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by AyeMoJuba: 4:05pm On Mar 07
AyeMoJuba:
I'd like to go into Cassava farming. I have about 20 plots of land which is 2 plots above 3 acres

pls those who are already into this business, kindly share your experiences and the things i should know.

Thanks

anyone pls?
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by TANID(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07
AyeMoJuba:
d
Meaning?
check that moniker post
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by olawooro: 8:23pm On Mar 07
AyeMoJuba:

Thanks
Cassava is one of the easiest crops to cultivate. No much technicality required, thrives in even not too fertile soil, so far it is not water lodged; survives long period of drought; no tangible disease to be controlled.
You may check my WhatsApp line in my signature for more assistance.
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by Ynix(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07
AyeMoJuba:

Thanks

I hope you are factoring fulani herdsmen and cows into your plans
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by AyeMoJuba: 3:51am On Mar 08
Ynix:

I hope you are factoring fulani herdsmen and cows into your plans

Thanks...I'll find out more about this if Fulani herdsmen do come around that area.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by ExtraIncomes: 6:06am On Mar 10
AyeMoJuba:

Thanks

Your Plant Spacing Will Be What Would Actually Do Justice To Your Question.

Best Planting System is To Cultivate 4 Stems Per Heap With TME419 Varieties. This is The Variety That Has Good Monetary Value if you're selling directly to companies.

We can connect you to companies that buy them off from other Farmers if you're not looking into processing.

However; You Can Make Over 6,000,000 Naira if You Process Your Cassava into Garri And Animal Feeds Like We Do Over Here in Cross River State.

You'll Need To Fabricate A Few Machines Like The Cassava Grater Below.

Where's Your Farm Location ?

1 Share

Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by AyeMoJuba: 2:23pm On Mar 10
ExtraIncomes:

Your Plant Spacing Will Be What Would Actually Do Justice To Your Question.

Best Planting System is To Cultivate 4 Stems Per Heap With TME419 Varieties. This is The Variety That Has Good Monetary Value if you're selling directly to companies.

We can connect you to companies that buy them off from other Farmers if you're not looking into processing.

However; You Can Make Over 6,000,000 Naira if You Process Your Cassava into Garri And Animal Feeds Like We Do Over Here in Cross River State.

You'll Need To Fabricate A Few Machines Like The Cassava Grater Below.

Where's Your Farm Location ?

Thanks for this info

The land is in Ekiti State

How much does a cassava grater and fryer machines cost?
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by ExtraIncomes: 3:16pm On Mar 10
AyeMoJuba:

Thanks for this info

The land is in Ekiti State

How much does a cassava grater and fryer machines cost?

Great.

Omo Ekiti Ni Yin Ni ?

I'm From Igede Ekiti Anyways.

I Intend Returning Home After Some Agricultural Non-governmental To Governmental Exploits Down Here in Cross River State.

Over Here, The Cassava Grating Machine is Very Very Cheap Compared To What Is Obtainable in The West Since The People of Cross River Are Not Too Pricey.

When I Got Mine Last Year; The Cassava Grating Machine was just 150,000 Naira.

I don't know what the current price may be now. If you are serious about buying it, I can talk to my artisan to manufacture one for you.

As For The Fryer, You'll Get A Big Fryer For 200,000 Naira or Slightly More.

I can help inquire about these prices if you are truly ready to buy.
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by ExtraIncomes: 3:17pm On Mar 10
AyeMoJuba:

Thanks...I'll find out more about this if Fulani herdsmen do come around that area.

There are No Fulani Herdsmen in Ekiti.

Do Your Thing And Enjoy!
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by AyeMoJuba: 6:00pm On Mar 10
ExtraIncomes:

Great.

Omo Ekiti Ni Yin Ni ?

I'm From Igede Ekiti Anyways.

I Intend Returning Home After Some Agricultural Non-governmental To Governmental Exploits Down Here in Cross River State.

Over Here, The Cassava Grating Machine is Very Very Cheap Compared To What Is Obtainable in The West Since The People of Cross River Are Not Too Pricey.

When I Got Mine Last Year; The Cassava Grating Machine was just 150,000 Naira.

I don't know what the current price may be now. If you are serious about buying it, I can talk to my artisan to manufacture one for you.

As For The Fryer, You'll Get A Big Fryer For 200,000 Naira or Slightly More.

I can help inquire about these prices if you are truly ready to buy.

@The bold...yes i'm from Erijiyan Ekiti...not far from Igede Ekiti.

thanks...i'll get back once i'm ready for those equipment.
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by AyeMoJuba: 6:01pm On Mar 10
ExtraIncomes:

There are No Fulani Herdsmen in Ekiti.

Do Your Thing And Enjoy!

I pray so
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by ExtraIncomes: 9:15pm On Mar 10
AyeMoJuba:

@The bold...yes i'm from Erijiyan Ekiti...not far from Igede Ekiti.

thanks...i'll get back once i'm ready for those equipment.

Wow.

That's Great To Hear.

Have You Been To Ikogosi Recently ?
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by AyeMoJuba: 7:58am On Mar 11
ExtraIncomes:

Wow.

That's Great To Hear.

Have You Been To Ikogosi Recently ?

Recently ? No, i haven't
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by ExtraIncomes: 2:01pm On Mar 11
AyeMoJuba:

Recently ? No, i haven't

You need to visit.
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by AyeMoJuba: 7:13pm On Mar 11
ExtraIncomes:

You need to visit.
ok
anything new?
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by ExtraIncomes: 3:13pm On Mar 12
AyeMoJuba:

ok
anything new?
Alot.

It's Been Powerfully Renewed.
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think 3 Acre Of Cassava Farm Will Generate? by AyeMoJuba: 3:31pm On Mar 12
ExtraIncomes:

Alot.

It's Been Powerfully Renewed.

Whao!
I'd soon be there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Binance Exit May Worsen Youth Unemployment, Says Crypto Traders / Gnld New Fertilizer For Crop Farming / Trailer Load Of Elephant Cement Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.