Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

In Need Of A Job In Akure - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Job In Akure (179 Views)

Vacancy In A Reputable School In Akure Ondo State / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Job In Akure by tifelola(f): 1:26pm On Mar 07
I'm Omolola..I'm in dire need of a job with a moderately good pay so i can put some money together to clear my school certificate as I'm yet to get myself cleared.
N:B..I studied human physiology.

I'm good with microsoft word and office,
I have experience in customer care,
I have foreknowledge of the ECG machine and can operate it,
I'm a fast learner when it comes to practical aspect of any job I might eventually get,
I pay attention to details and have some organizational skills.

I just need something to keep body and soul together,not be a liability and also to sort my school stuff.
Re: In Need Of A Job In Akure by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:26pm On Mar 07
tifelola:
I'm Omolola..I'm in dire need of a job with a moderately good pay so i can put some money together to clear my school certificate as I'm yet to get myself cleared.
N:B..I studied human physiology.

I'm good with microsoft word and office,
I have experience in customer care,
I have foreknowledge of the ECG machine and can operate it,
I'm a fast learner when it comes to practical aspect of any job I might eventually get,
I pay attention to details and have some organizational skills.

I just need something to keep body and soul together,not be a liability and also to sort my school stuff.

*WINNERS' EMPLOYMENT PORTAL*

All employment seekers are required to visit www.winnersjobhub.com or www.covenantjobhub.com to register their details.
Re: In Need Of A Job In Akure by TinubuShet(m): 9:47am On Mar 08
Can you work in pos , if yes DM

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Way To Earn Your First Dollar Online / Supervisor Urgently Needed In Ojo Lagos State / School Admin/teachers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.