Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Singer Zlatan Gifts His Woman A Mercedes Benz On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Zlatan Gifts His Woman A Mercedes Benz On Her Birthday (630 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Debt: Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Being Called Out For Buying A Benz On Credit. / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Zlatan Gifts His Woman A Mercedes Benz On Her Birthday by Rebuker(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07
Nigerian rapper Omoniyi Raphael, popularly known as Zlatan Ibile, recently went above and beyond to celebrate the birthday of his partner and mother of his child, Davita Lamai.

On March 6, 2024, Davita Lamai turned 27, and Zlatan ensured that her special day was truly memorable. The Zanku crooner surprised her with a brand new Mercedes Benz, capturing her amazed reaction in a video shared on social media.

But Zlatan's gestures didn't end there; he also organized a lavish birthday party for Davita, which was attended by several prominent figures in the music industry.

In addition to the extravagant gifts, Zlatan also treated his son's mother to expensive designer items on their son's birthday.

Zlatan's heartfelt videos expressing his love and appreciation for Davita on her birthday touched many on social media, earning him praise for his thoughtfulness and care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyF-MUT6znE

Re: Singer Zlatan Gifts His Woman A Mercedes Benz On Her Birthday by Creamypie(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07
Is that the wife thats looking like man am seeing there? Or I need wash my eyes with pami
Re: Singer Zlatan Gifts His Woman A Mercedes Benz On Her Birthday by Rebuker(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07
Creamypie:
Is that the wife thats looking like man am seeing there? Or I need wash my eyes with pami

πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ€¦πŸ™…
Re: Singer Zlatan Gifts His Woman A Mercedes Benz On Her Birthday by garriAndsugar: 2:54pm On Mar 07
what makeup cannot upgrade does not exist.
Re: Singer Zlatan Gifts His Woman A Mercedes Benz On Her Birthday by starpower(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07
Creamypie:
That seyi she was once his manager, not his babymama
Re: Singer Zlatan Gifts His Woman A Mercedes Benz On Her Birthday by Rebuker(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07
starpower:
That seyi she was once his manager, not his babymama

Modified: The black lady Zlatan is kissing in this picture is seyi and rumoured to be his baby mama but the lady whose birthday he just celebrated and gifted a Benz is the latest, I guess.

Celebrities and their confusing numerous baby mamas thoughπŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Singer Zlatan Gifts His Woman A Mercedes Benz On Her Birthday by We4all: 6:23pm On Mar 07
This yahoo boy hiding under the guise of music.

1 Like

Re: Singer Zlatan Gifts His Woman A Mercedes Benz On Her Birthday by Cassandraloius: 8:26pm On Mar 07
This one dey do strong yahoo yahoo.
Re: Singer Zlatan Gifts His Woman A Mercedes Benz On Her Birthday by Rebuker(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07
We4all:
This yahoo boy hiding under the guise of music.

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z And Ashley Cole To Open Posh Eatery In London / Sean Kingston Celebrates Return From Hospital With Fans / Karen, Sharon, Vina Make Big Brother Amplified Finals!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.