Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Northfinance Funding And Withdrawal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Northfinance Funding And Withdrawal? (1628 Views)

Payment And Withdrawal Made Easy With Firstbank Naira Mastercard / Is There Nigerian Cash Card Effective For Both Online Deposit And Withdrawal? / Digital Mastercard For Money Transfer And Withdrawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northfinance Funding And Withdrawal? by barbiegirl(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2007
has anyone been trading the foreign exchange market via northfinance platform? how has been their performance so far? at least comparing them with crownforex when withdrawing profit and funding your account?
Re: Northfinance Funding And Withdrawal? by dazzj4: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2007
Well i use FX cast platform but i was told by a friend that northfinance are ok in terms of withdrawal and funding.They are one of the best trading platform.The are rated with 2 stars xx,meaning they are ok. you can check it out at www.forexbastards.com.
Hope that will help, stay blessed
Re: Northfinance Funding And Withdrawal? by seyefunmi2: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2007
hello,
can anyone explain the steps to open a live account with northfinance because i was told that nigerians are not allowed to trade with interbank too which is the broker i wanted to use,pls let me know the steps to take to open a live account.Pls send a mail to seyefunmiblink@yahoo.com,i will really really appreciate it.
Re: Northfinance Funding And Withdrawal? by dreamnaira(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
Those of you that want to fund your A/C have you been trained? remember forex is a very risky biz if you didn't get proper training you may loose your money.
Well, seyefunmi2, i will send you detail on how to fund your a/c and withdraw.
Re: Northfinance Funding And Withdrawal? by barbiegirl(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2007
thanks guys for the reply on northfinance funding and withdrawal. for the new fx traders, u need to be trained oh b4 u start trading but even if u dont want training or u feel u cant afford to loose ur money, u can buy a very good robot to do the miracle for u while u sleep. if u need a very good robot that i have used and trusted, u can call me on 08038003901. forex auto trading is real. pls dont doubt it cheesy
Re: Northfinance Funding And Withdrawal? by barbiegirl(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2007
seyefunmi, northfinance is very easy to open an account with. first go to their website, select open a live account, a form with an agreement will open for u to fill, click the i agree part and fill in ur details. as soon as u do that, a mail will be sent to ur mail address. in the mail u will be given an account number and a password and the neccesary steps to take. the mail is very explanatory enuf. just try it and ull find it cool. take care

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get An Sms Short-code For My Business? Please Help! / Starting-up A Cyber Cafe/ Business Centre / We Have Phone Database For All Gsm Users In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.