Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

One Benefit Of Tinubulation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Benefit Of Tinubulation (378 Views)

The Main De-merit Of Tinubulation / Tinubulation: How The Hell Are Northerners Surviving? / Name One Benefit Of The Poor Masses Of Northern Nigeria To Buhari’s Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Benefit Of Tinubulation by EbinPawaGovt: 4:48pm On Mar 07
Nigerians are now HUNGRIFIED enough to know that elections could have dire consequences. I doubt they'll tolerate people who grab and run away with power ever again, only to turn around to hungrify them due to being lost with what they grabbed and ran with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by 123yes(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07
Tinubulation has made me realised that Nigeria is really an entity because no part of this country is exempted from too much hunger on the country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by Lumarstone: 5:22pm On Mar 07
The popular saying he built Lagos was an un-amazing strategy to impose mediocre with no economic ideas to preside over the economy of this nation. He came to power unprepared.

Very bad one.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by EbinPawaGovt: 5:24pm On Mar 07
Lumarstone:
The popular saying he built Lagos was an un-amazing strategy to impose mediocre with no economic ideas to preside over the economy of this nation. He came to power unprepared.

Very bad one.

Those guys are all mouth and little brain power.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by Richcolordesign: 5:26pm On Mar 07
Do you think the Nigerian government is wise enough to shun dollar, reduce import duty by 90% and also clampdown and permanently defeat bandits and co killing farmers in the nation?
Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by Babalegba(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07
EbinPawaGovt:
Nigerians are now HUNGRIFIED enough to know that elections could have dire consequences. I doubt they'll tolerate people who grab and run away with power ever again, only to turn around to hungrify them due to being lost with what they grabbed and ran with.
Keep consoling yourself. Tinubu is the president for the next eight years.

2 Likes

Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by magnum247: 7:19pm On Mar 07
That's what you feel. A lot of people still support his government in this space and I know so cause their comments still garner a lot of likes. The hunger never really touch everybody and we re not yet ready to be liberated.
Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by Dalohad: 7:33pm On Mar 07
Babalegba:

He will actually rule for 16 years after getting Akpabio to alter the constitution. By then, his tinubulative hunger regime has helped us kill and get rid of you and other poverty-stricken buffoons like you, so that Nigeria can get better without buffoons with voting power. grin

I am an optimist, I see the best in the worst. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by Babalegba(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07
Dalohad:

He will actually rule for 16 years after getting Akpabio to alter the constitution. By then, his tinubulative hunger regime has helped us kill and get rid of you and other poverty-stricken buffoons like you, so that Nigeria can get better without buffoons with voting power. grin

I am an optimist, I see the best in the worst. grin
I think eight years is enough for you to know that the anambra conman is not the saviour he proclaim himself to be
Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by EbinPawaGovt: 3:31pm On Mar 08
Babalegba:
While you'll be hungrified for the next 8 years

1 Like

Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by EbinPawaGovt: 3:34pm On Mar 08
magnum247:
That's what you feel. A lot of people still support his government in this space and I know so cause their comments still garner a lot of likes. The hunger never really touch everybody and we re not yet ready to be liberated.

Those are paid zonbees. On the street, the government has zero sipport
Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by Nice2023(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08
Babalegba:

Surprisingly,all the babalegba I know in Ur region are always poor ?

It is an abomination to be poor and still support those who made u poor...to me that is insanity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by nairalanda1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08
EbinPawaGovt:

The problem is, and I say this as someone who does not want to vote for tinubu, never wanted to vote for tinubu, and does not like the man, is that with our debt service at 99% of income as at August 2022, whoever was going to take over was going to have it hard.

We should have voted APC Out. that is certain, Buhari was messing up the economy, and he made the wrong decisions everytime. Tinubu was his cheif cheerleader.

But we were in a tight corner whoever won. 99% of our revenue was going to service debt. And saying that we should default on our debt...IMF would have shown us shege. As for debt forgiveness....IMF would bring condtions. Loan...conditions too.

SO, at the end, if we chose Obi, things would have still gotten worse before any reforms Obi puts in would kick in and make things better. Or anyone...like Sowore.

But the thing that annoys me is that all the candidates were spouting the same thing self.

Anyway, God is my witness, I wish APC was voted out. But would things be better now? Unless someone found an extra N80 trillion for our budget yearly, no.
Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by EbinPawaGovt: 8:26pm On Mar 09
nairalanda1:

The problem is, and I say this as someone who does not want to vote for tinubu, never wanted to vote for tinubu, and does not like the man, is that with our debt service at 99% of income as at August 2022, whoever was going to take over was going to have it hard.

We should have voted APC Out. that is certain, Buhari was messing up the economy, and he made the wrong decisions everytime. Tinubu was his cheif cheerleader.

But we were in a tight corner whoever won. 99% of our revenue was going to service debt. And saying that we should default on our debt...IMF would have shown us shege. As for debt forgiveness....IMF would bring condtions. Loan...conditions too.

SO, at the end, if we chose Obi, things would have still gotten worse before any reforms Obi puts in would kick in and make things better. Or anyone...like Sowore.

But the thing that annoys me is that all the candidates were spouting the same thing self.

Anyway, God is my witness, I wish APC was voted out. But would things be better now? Unless someone found an extra N80 trillion for our budget yearly, no.

Which one are you? Seer abi fortune teller?
Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by nairalanda1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09
EbinPawaGovt:

Which one are you? Seer abi fortune teller?

Just someone who reads history.

At the end, Nigeria must diversify. Together or apart.
Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by EbinPawaGovt: 8:34pm On Mar 09
nairalanda1:

Just someone who reads history.

At the end, Nigeria must diversify. Together or apart.

Hope you're not a professor. Saying because I know professors that said that Buhari was the next best thing after buttered bread. Especially one with grey hair and bear bear. So reading whiteman's books doesn't mean a thing in Africa.
Re: One Benefit Of Tinubulation by nairalanda1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09
EbinPawaGovt:

Hope you're not a professor. Saying because I know professors that said that Buhari was the next best thing after buttered bread. Especially one with grey hair and bear bear. So reading whiteman's books doesn't mean a thing in Africa.

Not everyone supports your buhari, obi, atiku, gej and tinubu and Obasanjo.

The best leader for Nigeria is one who diversified our economy.

(1) (Reply)

Obidient Posted Dodgy Employment Offer Letter / Shaibu: I Never Envisaged I Will Work With 2 Dep-govs In 8 Years - Obaseki / Aregbesola, Not Oyetola, Sold Osun Shares In Omoluabi Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.