Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Is Gaming And The Metaverse Set For Success In The Next Bull Run? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Gaming And The Metaverse Set For Success In The Next Bull Run? (76 Views)

The Next Bull Run Will Provide Massive Potential For These Mining Applications / Crypto Portfolio for the next bull - investment / What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Gaming And The Metaverse Set For Success In The Next Bull Run? by JeyddaS(f): 5:08pm On Mar 07
The future looks bright for gaming and the metaverse, and it's an exciting time for innovative projects in this space. With the world going digital, there's a growing demand for immersive virtual experiences, setting the stage for success for projects that can deliver on this front.

Lately, I've been searching for promising gaming and metaverse coins flying under the radar with a low market cap. During my research, I came across an intriguing project known as NUUM (Metaverse.Network).

NUUM is building a robust social layer on blockchain technology, aiming to make Web3 more accessible to everyone. With features like an EVM-enabled blockchain and shared security as a parachain on Polkadot or Kusama, NUUM is positioning itself as a versatile and user-friendly platform for decentralized applications (dApps).

What really caught my eye is NUUM's focus on creating a metaverse-like community called Bit.Country. This virtual world promises an immersive 2.5/3D space, interactive events, seamless messaging, a dynamic marketplace, and seamless NFT integration – all powered by blockchain technology.

But NUUM's potential doesn't stop there. The project also introduces soulbound avatars (Bit Avatar) that act as digital identities, adding value and significance to the virtual ecosystem. Additionally, the Social Pool Protocol encourages community engagement and fosters a sense of shared success.

With NUUM's ambitious vision and innovative features, I believe it has the potential to make significant strides in the gaming and metaverse space, especially during the next bull run. Notably, NUUM has recently secured a listing on Bitget, a leading crypto derivatives exchange with over 20 million active users.

Bitget's decision to list NUUM speaks volumes about the project's potential and could provide the exposure and liquidity needed to fuel its growth. With a low market cap and a promising roadmap, NUUM could be an exciting addition to any portfolio focused on the growing gaming and metaverse sectors.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Film Production / Web3 Technologies Are Poised To Revolutionize The Online Shopping And Rewards / Start Domain Business With Little Or No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.