Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Does Production/sale Of Soft Drinks Give High Returns? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Production/sale Of Soft Drinks Give High Returns? (919 Views)

The 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks On Earth / Wholesaler Of Soft Drinks And Beer / Soft Drinks Business - How Does One Becomes A Sub-dealer/agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Production/sale Of Soft Drinks Give High Returns? by Masterplanner: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2011
I greet you all, membes on nairaland,your business ideas is needed. It was in my plan to start a recharge card printing business but the information i gathered reviewed that the business does not have high returns.
Now iam divarting my mind to brevages(soft drinks) is there anybody in this forum that can give me full details about production/sales of soft drinks? Please help!
Re: Does Production/sale Of Soft Drinks Give High Returns? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2011
When you said production, i don't know what you mean. Do you want to start producing soft drink? For sales of drink generally, there is profit in it if you stay in a town cos, my aunti has use the business to buy three cars,

(1) (Reply)

Need A Place I Can Do My 1year It / I Have Just Been Paid! / Advice – What To Import!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.