Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son (23131 Views)

Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Elusive001: 10:15am On Mar 08
LegendHero:
Cool so long he is qualified. Nothing spoil.

I’m sure the media will masturbate on this for the next few days and life goes on as usual.

Imp!!

This was the same you evil peeps said during Buhari's maladministration. You cheered him on while he ran the country into the abyss.
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Kusu12: 10:29am On Mar 08
Losers have started wailing as usual
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by sukkot: 10:29am On Mar 08
Ok there might be a problem with this man’s mindset. Does he think the country belongs to him ?
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by senatordave1(m): 10:33am On Mar 08
wink2015:
Appoint people from the South South ( Niger delta region ) to federal positions.

NORTHERNERS HAVE EATEN MORE THAN THEIR FAIR SHARE !

The north do not own Nigeria and therefore they should not be appeased with appointment that should spread out to other regions.

Whose resources is being used to run the federal government?

It is from the south south !

Doris uboh is from delta boy
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Niffy1960: 11:34am On Mar 08
Paddy paddy government, imagine giving appointment to the son of a world known thief .....Nigeria can never move forward with this kind of dirty arrangement
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by wolesmile(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08
Goodday90:
Bigot Tilumbu ,worse than bigot buhari self,I even thought tinubu would be a bit better than the Fulani man,guess I was wrong
Southerners who are not Yoruba not good enough,they will tell you it’s based on competence,like say Christians don’t have competent ones too
So Doris Udoh is Yoruba Muslim, abi?
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by wolesmile(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08
Gustavowhite:
Muslims Muslims,those not Muslims are Yoruba

And they wonder why the Country is falling,when tinubu does everything based on religion and Tribalism
Doris Udoh. Yoruba Muslim, abi
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Dalohad: 12:50pm On Mar 08
favor914:
Na why you still dey inside poverty, this is Nigeria, no honor amongst thieves.

No honor amongst thieves, therefore let everybody loot the country dry, while you open your rotten muslim abokkie zombie mouth to shout 'let us join hands with APC and move the country forward'. grin
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Goodday90(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08
wolesmile:

So Doris Udoh is Yoruba Muslim, abi?
she is married to a Yoruba,Ogunkoya
They intentional omitted the Ogunkoya so people would not question
For Tinubu,North and South west is Nigeria

He go see him own for front
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by chrisblack1234: 2:14pm On Mar 08
A lot will see cry won't be able to cry..see as them dey rule this country.. Padi padi govt..if you csnt fight them, join them..
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Agunesinjaweola: 3:00pm On Mar 08
Ganduje against all odd stood by Tinubu everyday during Emilokan campaign.

He deserves the appointment for his son and I don't see anything wrong in this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Okoroawusa: 4:11pm On Mar 08
He is highly qualified for the post
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by NAC1666: 4:25pm On Mar 08
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Exceed15: 5:18pm On Mar 08
Kikikikikiki.. carry on Tinubu let the braindead that voted you watch.
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by favor914: 7:01pm On Mar 08
ozoneboy:

And you must be a big fool to tribalize his post.Efulefu
mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2. Rule 2.
Re: Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son by Emekaonline: 7:20pm On Mar 08
Malroux:
While APC online thugs are roaming here without jobs.

How is that different from Labour Party where Abure is fleecing the party while the online obidient attack dogs continue to suffer in pain. Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19 Firms Shut, 250,000 Jobs Threatened By WEMPCO Crisis / The Truth About Fashola's Success / #MissingBudget - Nigerians Reacts on Twitter (Read Funny Comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.