Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police (23232 Views)

MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation / Akeredolu Commissions 20 Patrol Vehicles To Boost Amotekun Operations (photos) / Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by mytime24(f): 8:28am On Mar 08
Sch na scam fr naija
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by immortalcrown(m): 8:28am On Mar 08
Tap0lane:
[b]That Tinubu built Lagos de pain your Igbo soul die but Igbos claiming developers on other people's city does not pain you but instead gives you joy. Can you see you need your bigoted head checked n excessive foolishness evacuated from it. [/b
If you are not suffering from dual personality disorder, point out what is wrong in my comment.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by Tap0lane: 8:42am On Mar 08
What wrong as he committed tell us

chatinent:
He can't be arrested for any wrong as far as Tinubu is alive.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by Tap0lane: 8:43am On Mar 08
Even Pandora criminal de donate up n down so what is wrong in that

SkullIMAM:
Thug donates car openly to a nations security outfit.

Only in wakanda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by splendournoni: 8:47am On Mar 08
Exousiang01:

You see your problem, where in his comment did he insult your religion?.
This is how you people go about calling Muslim many names, like headslammrs, jihadists etc..... I keep saying it Christains are the biggest problem in this country.

If I tell you Jesus was not using condoms while banging Mary of Magdala, you would cry religious bigotry....
You hardly see Muslims insult Christains on Nairaland but everything you see Christains insult Muslims on topics that are not even religious.
It shows the hate you have for Muslims.
It is only Christains that you see going about trying to divide the yorubas by calling some Yoruba Muslim, I know this was an agenda from the Easterners to create a division among the yorubas during the election because of the Muslim Muslim ticket, they made efforts to make yorubas see them selves from the eye of religion and not ancestors, unfortunately it is because of their lack of exposure that they thought such a thing would work in the Southwest where many families are living together in the same house and same nuclear family but different religions..
My yoruba friend is a Christain, his wife is a Muslim, his daughter is a Christain but his two sons are Muslims, Our brother from the east thought they can make people like that turn against each other because of religion......

PS: I am a Christain, but not a Christian that will join in this dance of shame.....

Madness get levels o....😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by Tap0lane: 8:48am On Mar 08
You are wrong the cursed bastard Peter Pandora Obi looting ₦250 million monthly from Anambra coffers to coffer it into dollars is what is ruining the economy not a legit business man going about his legitimate business that he is well known for across the country.

magoo10:
Having so much money after being paid for crimes against the society is one of the reasons naira is in shambles.
The cbn claims to increase interest rates so as to reduce spendings and encourage savings.
They also claim too much money is chasing goods and we ask where are the monies and who are the class of Nigerians they encourage to be saving .

This is not just spending but reckless spending.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by Britishpea: 8:54am On Mar 08
immortalcrown:
Funny! The junior city boy is renovating the Lagos his senior built.

He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Now, tell me how the police can go against his boys.

Meanwhile, your father never even paid helped you while he was alive let alone, donating a a pin to his community
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by immortalcrown(m): 9:09am On Mar 08
Britishpea:
Meanwhile, your father never even paid helped you while he was alive let alone, donating a a pin to his community
How does this counter my comment?
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by ezegenigbonine: 9:35am On Mar 08
As governor or a successful businessman? Now aaa for this our useless country
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by FFIA: 9:36am On Mar 08
immortalcrown:

He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Now, tell me how the police can go against his boys.
Very soon I will be paying the pipers too.

it won’t be long. cool

pray for me. cool

Immortal🤡
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by Zico5(m): 9:37am On Mar 08
successmatters:
A crook donating police vehicles to the government who are supposed to keep him in prison?

Only in Nigeria
Tell me his sins. God favors him and that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by SECDA: 9:38am On Mar 08
With this move.... Lagos State police don je jely enter pesin pocket.

How will Election Rigging and Violence end when things like this go on without rebuke?
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by samijet: 9:38am On Mar 08
What is this man current portfolio sef?
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by debossng: 9:38am On Mar 08
MC Oluomo Next Governor of Lagos come 2027. He must be rewarded for his loyalty. Period!
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by Franking: 9:39am On Mar 08
The government is completely useless.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:39am On Mar 08
Rebuker:
Former Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Lagos State, Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo, has generously donated patrol vehicles to the Lagos Police Command. In a video reviewed by our correspondent on Thursday, MC Oluomo presented the vehicles to various police stations located in the Oshodi axis of the state.

During the presentation, the NURTW official expressed that the decision was part of his Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to the state. This initiative has sparked significant discussion on social media platforms, with many users analyzing the implications of his action and speculating about his motives.

While some users have commended his generosity, others have raised questions regarding the timing of the donation and its potential impact on his public image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD5ErU-C3jo
all the mentees of the drug pusher grin
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by Felabrity: 9:40am On Mar 08
Next governor of lagos

On Mc oluomo mandate we stand
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by iamtardey: 9:41am On Mar 08
O lor farr
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by Bluffly: 9:48am On Mar 08
As long as it is NURTW CSR initiative, it is welcomed. My stand is whoever that is found wanting for criminal activity should be arrested and prosecuted according but some dimwit police officers will take this kind of initiative as personal support and will start patronising and worshiping a criminal donor.
We have a long way to go in being humans
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by ericmor: 9:51am On Mar 08
SensetionalGoal:
Donating vehicles as what? Is he the governor of the state What is his portfolio in Lagos state that warrant this nonsense display of arrogance...
This man should go and sit down abeg people have serious issues to talk about not this overpampard motor park whatever...

He's the future Oba of oshodi. And if you don't want that to happen, now you have to face the police and the vehicles will be used to transport uniform men around the area where there is uprising against MC
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by SECDA: 9:53am On Mar 08
debossng:
MC Oluomo Next Governor of Lagos come 2027. He must be rewarded for his loyalty. Period!

You sef na the reason way this Naija no go progress.

If this is enough for you to vote and promote this man.... This generation to generation darkness will never end.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by MuMuOnBail: 9:56am On Mar 08
Na wa ooo

Tinubu's Special adviser on Agboro and Omonile Matters
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:57am On Mar 08
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by TheGift: 10:02am On Mar 08
Just yesterday, I was wondering who would be in charge of Lagos police, if we were to adopt state police. Today, I think I have an idea.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by SonOfDSoil01: 10:03am On Mar 08
immortalcrown:

grin pain is that you?

Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by SonOfDSoil01: 10:05am On Mar 08
SensetionalGoal:
Donating vehicles as what? Is he the governor of the state What is his portfolio in Lagos state that warrant this nonsense display of arrogance...
This man should go and sit down abeg people have serious issues to talk about not this overpampard motor park whatever...
so in your warped thinking, a private citizen can’t don’t to the police? After you will be calling mc and illiterate, just look at your level of reasoning grin
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by Whada: 10:06am On Mar 08
Vehicles donated to the police in his personal capacity. Right?

So the question is, what does he do for a living? Can we look at the numbers? Can we open up his finances, financiers and investments? Can we look at the books and check his personal inflows?

The act is good. It's commendable out of context. But if we add context to it, it's questionable and the disturbing message it sends is "do whatever you like to make money, parley with govt, then make some positive public gestures and let everyone rest"
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police by hardbody: 10:10am On Mar 08
Okete001:
Hehehe

MC Oluomo the nightmare of some people.

Give it to him when it comes to pankere flogging.

The man that singlehandedly dealt with Ipob terrorists.

The man wey dey teach children wey no get home training lessons

Ebi never pawa una yet. Body go tell una. Shebi protest still dey go on, y'all ain't seen nutt'n yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them / 'Garba Shehu Is A Clown' - Reno Omokri Counters This Garba Shehu's Statement / Fayemi Sacks Over 2,000 Workers Employed By Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.