Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

"The Mermaid Who Couldn't Swim" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "The Mermaid Who Couldn't Swim" (179 Views)

Thomas Jefferson: The 3rd US President, Who Couldn't Live Without Books. / The Mermaid With A Golden Voice ( Episode 1) / The Mermaid Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Mermaid Who Couldn't Swim" by Nairalifen: 11:39pm On Mar 07
Once upon a time, in a little village by the sea, there lived a mermaid named Marina. She was just like any other mermaid - she had a fish tail, a lovely singing voice, and a love for the ocean. The only thing that set her apart from the other mermaids was that she couldn't swim! Yes, you read that right - Marina was a mermaid who couldn't swim! She would try and try, but she just couldn't figure it out. All the other mermaids would swim.

away from her, laughing and calling her names. Marina was sad and lonely, until one day, she met a little boy named Johnny. Johnny was human, and he was fascinated by Marina. He had never seen a mermaid before, and he was amazed by her beauty and her singing voice. He was also surprised to learn that she couldn't swim. "Why can't you swim?" he asked. Marina just shrugged. "I guess I'm just not made for it," she said sadly. But Johnny wouldn't accept that answer. "I'll teach you how to swim," he said. And so, he began to teach

Marina how to move her tail and fins. At first,

Continue https://vocal.media/humor/the-mermaid-who-couldn-t-swim

(1) (Reply)

A Waitress Fed A Homeless Old Man But When She Found Out Who He Truly Was, She W / Be Accountable / Publiseer Partners With Romania’s Citeste.ro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.