Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 (27344 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool FA Cup (5 - 6)pens On 14th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 0) On 17th March 2021 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by Reussite: 7:18pm On Mar 17
greggng:
I won't sleep.well if man u end up winning. They don't have what it takes to win fa Cup ...They will allow man city to mess them.up ...
This is exactly my position.....they dare not lose to City after knocking Liverpool out✋
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by enemyofprogress: 7:19pm On Mar 17
Please who are we meeting at the semi final?
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17
post=128974725:
Semi finalists....

These are the numbers to look out for.

Coventry City
Manchester United
Chelsea
Manchester City

This season's semi-finals will be played at Wembley on Saturday 20 April and Sunday 21 April, with winning clubs picking up £1m from the competition prize fund and £500,000 for the losing teams....BF.

Man City or Chelsea for the title!

Might be another treble season for the defending champions. cool

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by KingWarri: 7:19pm On Mar 17
Jeje247:
Same complacency. Nunez have this game to manutd. Defender asked him to pass back but he foolishly played the ball across the back line allowing rashford to get that chance for 3-3. You can't score but you are gifting a chance to your opponent
Why will they tell him to pass back in the first place?
He had place to advance forward and besides too many UTD players around the box yet they want him to pass backwards.
The whole team was horrible today including the coach Klopp.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17
enemyofprogress:
Please who are we meeting at the semi final?

It doesn't matter... You people are not winning it. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by GenFunction: 7:20pm On Mar 17
Ade1177:

Well accept

The level of your club

Leav past glory

United is a midtable team now just like Aston villa

When you sack all your medical team
Sack all your nutritionist
Sack all the recruitment team
Scouts bring rubbish players

Ask yourself why players come to united play bad go back to previous club again and start playing well again
U dae whine ursef? If man u na mid table wetin come be chelsea nd co.?

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by mcdokwe(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17
Cmanforall:
Maguire should be turned to a striker in some games.

The pressure heput on Liverpool towards end of 2nd half Normal time should be encouraged

The same Maguire you people castigate every now and then? Is God not wonderful?

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by enemyofprogress: 7:21pm On Mar 17
Angelfrost:

It doesn't matter... You people are not winning it. tongue
na our bad belle go kee you tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by Tranquillity360: 7:21pm On Mar 17
seunny4lif:
Holijund killed my game, I just need only 1 shot on target from him cry cry
even here too.

I should have picked Rashford
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by Cmanforall: 7:23pm On Mar 17
mcdokwe:

The same Maguire you people castigate every now and then? Is God not wonderful?

Who is 'you people'?

He can be converted to a striker

Bale started as a defender
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by Truvelisback(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17
crazygod:
Congratulations Man United. You deserved it more. We were our own enemies. Klopp did not manage this game well at all. There is still league and Europa. No more quadruple cry
Na who Man united go play for Semi final?
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17
Badadvisor:
❤️❤️❤️🔴🔴🔴

cool

You can do better with a clearer picture
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by killsmith(f): 7:24pm On Mar 17
Klopp must be a slowpoke. Why sub salah in a derby when international break is next week?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by JooEeL(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17
Hezzyluv:

Seat down there dey speak English like sey man utd no waste better chances too.

Lol bobos don provoke. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by mcdokwe(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17
Cmanforall:

Who is 'you people'?

He can be converted to a striker

Bale started as a defender
You football lovers na... I no br football fan like that so I no know anything, but the first time i started hearing the name Maguire, na one complain or the other, insult upon insult, but that seems to not be the case anymore
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by Urgent1Million: 7:26pm On Mar 17
wiseone28:
No need to update Liverpool will win
Ehen...
You were saying?
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by KingWarri: 7:27pm On Mar 17
Jerchance:
Salah jinxed this game. I knew his involvement would cost us this game. Liverpool play very well on 2nd half In the period Salah was injured. Now the story has changed.
Nope..... Klopp bottled it In my opinion.
Salah was a threat. Taking him off was a bad decision.
Gakpo sub was an horrible idea.
Starting Gomez ahead of Bradley, terrible.
Sub of Robertson, another terrible decision.
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by Jeje247: 7:28pm On Mar 17
KingWarri:

Why will they tell him to pass back in the first place?
He had place to advance forward and besides too many UTD players around the box yet they want him to pass backwards.
The whole team was horrible today including the coach Klopp.
That was the best option. They were crowded.in midfield. If he passed to the goalkeeper, the teams would reset their positions and the keeper can clear upfield. He played it straight into the crowded midfield. The game play was not bad. They just were not shooting at 2-1 up. You can't always work the ball to the 6 yard box. With onana in goal, shoot regularly and you score. The dynamics actually changed when Bradley came for Robertson. Seems he was not fit. Man utd started exploiting that wing. Gomez got tired too and Tsimikas had to come in. He too have not played competitive football for a very long time so no surprise that the organisation at the back was lost. Gakpo as usual was a waste pipe. Nunez helped them win. Only persons that could have changed the game in that position are Salah and Jota who were absent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by cassidy1996(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17
Reussite:
Yoh what a game!

United defeating Liverpool to advance to the semis is a big deal😅.

I secretly wanted Liverpool to win though cos they would be a better match up for Man City.

United should not defeat Liverpool only to now lose to City, pls that cannot happen.😑
seems you read my mind.
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by greggng: 7:28pm On Mar 17
Reussite:

This is exactly my position.....they dare not lose to City after knocking Liverpool out✋

My position is born out of deep love fir this club called man United ...Each time i have to go home angry whenever man city beat us . I prefer being beaten by another team than man city ..I would ve been happy for Liverpool to face man city and beat them than for man city to Continue raping us from the anus. Is no longer funny...is affecting g my mental health

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by meedoLock(m): 7:30pm On Mar 17
WE WIN AND MOVE undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by borie4u(m): 7:30pm On Mar 17
Draw down Manchester Vs Coventry.
Man city Vs Chelsea.
I think Final is going to be Manchester city Vs Manchester United and City may win this competition again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by HitRun(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17
Manchested United vs Coventry City.

Lucky United. United for the finals!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by Dantedasz(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17
Semi finals draw.

Coventry City vs Manchester United.

Manchester City vs Chelsea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by KingWarri: 7:31pm On Mar 17
JooEeL:

Even Klopp was angry in the 70-something minute.

There was a counter Liverpool had that they were meant to slide the ball straight down the middle to a somewhat free player. Instead the player went wide with the counter.

In my mind, I was like these guys are joking too much with this game. They may regret it.

In fact, the kind of goal Rashford scored, had the kind of setting if the Liverpool player made that pass down the middle.
It's better they lose this game. It will call for an awakening within the team never to under rate any team they play against if they want to win. And as for klopp, Field in your best eleven and don't change a winning 11.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by crazygod(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17
Truvelisback:
Na who Man united go play for Semi final?
Chelsea or City. Painful thing now is the FA cup is sure for City.
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by enemyofprogress: 7:32pm On Mar 17
JooEeL:
Whenever I see a better team play casually because they are in a lead, and thus become complacent, wasting their chances and being mentally lazy to make their final passes better,

I never feel sorry for them when the weaker team roar into the game, take their chances, and turn the game around.

This is what has just happened.
dey there dey blow turenci. Na Manchester United no dey complacent for the game abi?

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by TruthHurts1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17
Man U enemies and excuse😂 Make una carry una L dey go😂😂😂

Jeje247:
Same complacency. Nunez have this game to manutd. Defender asked him to pass back but he foolishly played the ball across the back line allowing rashford to get that chance for 3-3. You can't score but you are gifting a chance to your opponent

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by enemyofprogress: 7:33pm On Mar 17
crazygod:

Chelsea or City. Painful thing now is the FA cup is sure for City.
don't say that. We go shock you

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by Franking: 7:33pm On Mar 17
Goodbye Klopp.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by cletz991(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17
Man u to play coventry
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool: FA Cup (4 - 3) On 17th March, 2024 by Hezzyluv: 7:33pm On Mar 17
JooEeL:

Lol bobos don provoke. cheesy

😂 😂

Happy Sunday jo.... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 14th December 2014 / Manchester United Vs Burnley (3- 1) On 30th December 2021 / Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.