Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) (11630 Views)

2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / Broken Neck: Man Imitates Fayose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by HateBigots: 8:20am On Mar 08
grin
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by toujurs: 8:21am On Mar 08
The poor ones are so many on this forum, poor nd proud.

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by Dannydavito: 8:21am On Mar 08
Is Bayo Onanuga a poor man? This will be the last time an igbo man will interfere in Lagos politics. (ONE NIGERIA) Son of an armed robber from Ekiti state.
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by IgOga(m): 8:22am On Mar 08
Tribalism exist everywhere in the world. Even among the rich

Friendship is different from tribalism. Isaac is confusing friendship with tribalism....they can both co-exist. In fact you can have siblings you will not trust with your business....but you can die for them because they are family.

2 Likes

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by spencekat(m): 8:24am On Mar 08
Lies
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by EleventhWeirdo: 8:25am On Mar 08
VinnyBaba:

Topic SHOULD be Rich, Highly educated Lagosians are NOT Tribalistic! sad

The Poor, disadvantaged Muslius, Basirats, Munirats and Ganiyus ARE. embarassed lipsrsealed

Election still dey pain this okoro from a region where they still do inter-clan wars and osu caste systems. Dey play cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by FFIA: 8:25am On Mar 08
chnnmfl:
Lies

Oya tell law makers in the national assembly to approve 90-100% oil derivation for oil producing states and see if fight would not break out in the national assembly.
Leave them to be doing analysis on Nigerian hate. cool

hate is surplus and enough to go round. cool

I have received a fair share.
I will also dish out to anyone who qualifies. cool

I have said it all. cool

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by EleventhWeirdo: 8:27am On Mar 08
EyeCumInPiece:
Wole Soyinka nko.

So any sane person who doesn't subscribe to your p@nd0ra fraud is tribalistic? Wonders

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by Scholace: 8:27am On Mar 08
IgOga:
Tribalism exist everywhere in the world. Even among the rich

Friendship is different from tribalism. Isaac is confusing friendship with tribalism....they can both co-exist. In fact you can have siblings you will not trust with your business....but you can die for them because they are family.
tribalism and ethic bigot is mostly common among the poor and illiterates. The rich still embrace themselves behind closed doors and progress, while the poor continue to retrogress.
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by Sirianese: 8:28am On Mar 08
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYVKtIZwct8

But the rich need the tribalism of the poor to keep them divided in order to be able to keep stealing from them.

I can't express how much I hate seeing Fayose's empty-skull brothers pretend to social-commentary

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by HardBishop: 8:29am On Mar 08
EleventhWeirdo:

Election still dey pain this okoro from a region where they still do inter-clan wars and osu caste systems. Dey play cheesy
As we dey continue dey play... Where we dey since 69 years since Independence?
Na una damage this country; yet ibo man na una wahala....
Nonsense
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by Emily244: 8:30am On Mar 08
Yes of course
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by NothingDoMe: 8:31am On Mar 08
Dalohad:
Before nko.

And it is the poorest that vote like buffoons during elections. I no dey pity dem for this hunger tinubulation..

Na die dem dey. grin
🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by HardBishop: 8:31am On Mar 08
Sirianese:

But the rich need the tribalism of the poor to keep them divided in order to be able to keep stealing from them.

I can't express how much I hate seeing Fayose's empty-skull brothers pretend to social-commentary
You dey mind that idiot of a fayose? When he openly call for massive hatred on igbos during the past elections......
They're still looking for ways to dialogue with Ibos but the dent has been done....
We will never forget
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by AntiChristian: 8:31am On Mar 08
Not true!

Tribalism transcends wealth!
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by PastorOlokonla: 8:31am On Mar 08
Rich Nigerians not tribalistic and Tinubu is appointing only a certain tribe.

Dey play sotigbo!

3 Likes

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by kentokay71: 8:32am On Mar 08
Yes you are righ t, i noticed it toot
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYVKtIZwct8

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by Honestey: 8:34am On Mar 08
It's poverty that makes one remember his tribe and religion
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by Nazgul: 8:35am On Mar 08
Is it today you're just knowing this?

Rich people understand how important it is to build a network of relationships across the various geopolitical zones. So they build and even travel there. That's why they remain rich. But a poor man doesn't see beyond his face.

He hates the rich for being rich, he hates the non-indigienes in his community for being more successful than him, and tries to bad mouth them, and blame them for all the ills happening in the community at every opportunity he gets.

He hates his own brother for being successful and wouldn't mind killing him just to inherit his wealth.

Honestly, poor people are a menace to themselves and to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by AmuDimpka: 8:35am On Mar 08
Exactly
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by IkengaRussell(m): 8:35am On Mar 08
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Wen u start making MILLIONS and BILLIONS then u will know u need every TEIBE and RELIGION..

Na POOR people de spoil dis KUNTRY pass!!

If u open a shop today, will u put a notice BOARD that says “I WANT ONLY MY TRIBE AND RELIGION TO BUY FROM ME?.. the answer is no..

Nigerians abeg make una use una head ooo!!!

If u are going to look for work and the manager who is about to give the work is from another TRIBE or RELIGION, will u reject the job. Answer is NO

Abeg make una use una head..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

This reminds of back when The U.S was still backwards..You'd see job adverts around with the caution 'No Irish or Blacks need apply'.

2 Likes

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:36am On Mar 08
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Wen u start making MILLIONS and BILLIONS then u will know u need every TEIBE and RELIGION..

Na POOR people de spoil dis KUNTRY pass!!

If u open a shop today, will u put a notice BOARD that says “I WANT ONLY MY TRIBE AND RELIGION TO BUY FROM ME?.. the answer is no..

Nigerians abeg make una use una head ooo!!!

If u are going to look for work and the manager who is about to give the work is from another TRIBE or RELIGION, will u reject the job. Answer is NO

Abeg make una use una head..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I agree with you. Their eyes will soon open

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by Fryx: 8:37am On Mar 08
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by JooEeL(m): 8:37am On Mar 08
WHO'S PUSHING THIS GUY OUT THESE DAYS?

SURELY, THIS MAD MAN FROM EKITI IS A FULANI "SATELLITE".

THESE ARE HIRED MERCENARIES AND INFORMANTS OF THE FULANI OLIGARCHY.

HE'S MOULDING HIS PERSONA LITTLE BY LITTLE. WE IDENTIFY THEM IN THEIR BUDDING STAGES.
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:41am On Mar 08
I dont know what this man is trying to get by always trying to speak nonsense to the media....how can he say such?
To me the rich always instigate the poor to be tribalistic . During the last elections, how many poor people instigate crisis n tribalistic statements? Bayo onanuga, Reno, Shettima...etc are they poor?
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 8:41am On Mar 08
VinnyBaba:

Topic SHOULD be Rich, Highly educated Lagosians are NOT Tribalistic! sad

The Poor, disadvantaged Muslius, Basirats, Munirats and Ganiyus ARE. embarassed lipsrsealed

Yes they're and still voted for obi while Igbo who are not tribalistic voted for only obi

You ikenna,mmesoma and chinonye can be so dumb and dunce

2 Likes

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by wman(m): 8:44am On Mar 08
True. And even if they are tribalistic. They hide it.
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by Kukutenla: 8:44am On Mar 08
Dalohad:
Before nko.

And it is the poorest that vote like buffoons during elections. I no dey pity dem for this hunger tinubulation..

Na die dem dey. grin
Lol. And APC rats were glorifying tribalism on another thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 8:44am On Mar 08
Wrongful, tribalism is merely

Levels of tribal awareness

Even in Europe we have clans loyalist.
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by GenFunction: 8:45am On Mar 08
Wheres the lie?
Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by BrodaBenad: 8:48am On Mar 08
verybadmouth:
Lol. If this is true then igbos are generally poor

South-East (5 states)

The presidential candidate of LP is from this region

1. APC - 127,370 (0). (5.85%)
2. LP - 1,952,998. (5). (89.62%)
3. NNPP - 8,211. (0). (0.38%)
4. PDP - 90,698 (0). (4.16%)
Total - 2,179,277. (4 main parties only)

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Tribalistic bigot

Election didn't start 2023

Post other election results let's see 🤡🤡🤡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) by Zuckembego: 8:48am On Mar 08
mrvitalis:
Big lie there is tribalism everywhere in Nigeria

Why can't the rich Nigerians support one of their rich Igbo friends to be President

Tribalism is rooted deep in Nigeria

This your mentality nawa o.

Politics is a game of interest. You can only invest where you know you will be profitable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Detain Danjuma Goje For Early Campaign. / FG Reconstitutes Boards Of Agencies, Parastatals In Education Ministry / Nigeria's Local Governments Are Toothless Bull Dogs That Can Bark But Can’t Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.