Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,530 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Correction Of Entry Point And Proper Placement After IPPIS Capturing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Correction Of Entry Point And Proper Placement After IPPIS Capturing (56 Views)

Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 / Help! Correction Of Data On Voter's ID Card / Australia Student Visa And Scholarship | Application Guide – Easy Entry Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correction Of Entry Point And Proper Placement After IPPIS Capturing by Saloti: 7:30am On Mar 08
I noticed during IPPIS capturing that I was not properly placed on a grade level, I raised an alarm but I was told to continue with the capturing it will be addressed later. . My question now is it possible to correct it after capturing and how long does it usually take for the correction to take effect.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Elevate Your Online Store With Woocommerce Development Services / Printer / Transform Your Ottoman With Mamma Mia's Microfibra Collection Slipcover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.