Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures (1037 Views)

Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? / Shehu Sani Dares Northern Politicians To Paste Tinubu's Poster In Their Houses / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by waynetee(m): 7:49am On Mar 08
It is very funny, this shows northern politicians are failures.
How can bandits kindnap 300 people at once without transport in a day time and without a trace in a state where there is governors, sensators etc.

If this is not set up by Northern politicians themselves, then they are most useless people i have ever seen . They do not care about their poeple at all, all they care about is CBN branch in Abuja.

Tinubu should be fast about the restructuring so that they will stop seeing people to blame.
If they like, they should invite boko haram and bandits to come and kidnap all of them.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by bigpriik: 8:01am On Mar 08
you sure say this restructuring go work?una no know the agreement balablu don sign with him northern ogas,na state police and restructuring we go debate till his tenure ends.

1 Like

Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by waynetee(m): 8:10am On Mar 08
bigpriik:
you sure say this restructuring go work?una no know the agreement balablu don sign with him northern ogas,na state police and restructuring we go debate till his tenure ends.

Normally i do insult people who reason like fool like you but i will forgive you this morning .

Trust me yorubas no get oga for this country, we all know the tribe that cant be president so everything you said is devoid of sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by bigpriik: 8:14am On Mar 08
waynetee:

Normally i do insult people who reason like fool like you but i will forgive you this morning .

Trust me yorubas no get oga for this country, we all know the tribe that cant be president so everything you said is devoid of sense
yorubas no get wetin?
nobody follow you drag presidency we tasted it firsr before you both civilian and military, you know nothing anything about the foundation of Nigeria ttinubu can never restructure Nigeria quote me anytime,make we dey watch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by toneroforever(m): 9:49am On Mar 08
waynetee:

So after becoming the president, Tinubu's first 9 months is already worse than PMB's (another mumu president) 8 years in office.
Tinubu will go down as the worst president this country has ever had.
Hypocrites that supported him are the ones shouting ebin pawa.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by waynetee(m): 10:12am On Mar 08
toneroforever:

I learned they were flogging ur people in Lagos just for a loaf of bread. Ebin pawa is real my brother.
Mumu people who don't know that stupidity has consequences.
If u go near the Ebin pawa protesters and say the rubbish you say on NL because of 30k they pay you, ur Ebin pawa brothers will beat you black and blue. Better be warmed.

Lol you heard, and Why should a sensible person take what someone like u "heard" serious?

5 Likes

Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by SoNature(m): 10:22am On Mar 08
Grow up! Stop creating needless threads because Seun doesn't charge us for it.

1 Like

Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by bigpriik: 10:28am On Mar 08
waynetee:

Lol you heard, and Why should a sensible person take what someone like u "heard" serious?

over 7 people lost their life trying to get food in iwayA LAGOS including one APC female miscreant...shame..

3 Likes

Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by toneroforever(m): 11:58am On Mar 08
waynetee:

It's all over the social media space. So u living in denial changes nothing.
Ebin pawa people are self-centered & palliative minded. That's why folks like you don't see beyond ur noses.

Now imagine them screaming ebin pawa after Tinubu further damaged the economy that PMB ruined....the same people that shouted this government will favor me and my family.
Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by Chummynoni(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08
Just imagine Nigeria without the north, this country would have been competing with dubai. The genesis of Nigeria's problem start with North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by IGBOSON1: 12:25pm On Mar 08
Given what we know of Nigeria and its political, economic and leadership challenges from the late 60s to date, NO ETHNICITY is in the position to point the finger and have a misplaced sense of superiority by blaming others! More so, those who have largely superintended over the political-economy and leadership of the country for the period in question!
Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by jesmond3945: 1:39pm On Mar 08
waynetee:
It is very funny, this shows northern politicians are failures.
How can bandits kindnap 300 people at once without transport in a day time and without a trace in a state where there is governors, sensators etc.

If this is not set up by Northern politicians themselves, then they are most useless people i have ever seen . They do not care about their poeple at all, all they care about is CBN branch in Abuja.

Tinubu should be fast about the restructuring so that they will stop seeing people to blame.
If they like, they should invite boko haram and bandits to come and kidnap all of them.
these are criminals. And the northern politicians are hypocritical weak to do anything. You begin to wonder. I mean if the northern politicians cannot fight and protect their people they have no business in governance.

1 Like

Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by IGBOSON1: 2:28pm On Mar 08
bigpriik:

MODS
Mynd44
Rule 2

I noticed someone, who can't take what they dish out to others, has caused to be removed the initial response i gave to you reporting the OP! They're as pathetic as they're insecure! On the thread which ProudIgbo was banned for ONE YEAR for engaging a crass bigot.....he didn't post even 10% of the bigotry or controversial comments attributable to the OP on this thread! Yet some would want to argue this forum is fair and balanced!

They'd probably resort to the anti-spam bot next to try and get rid of me for a few hours! wink
Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by Melagros(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08
COMRADES, ask the op na today he know?
Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by BobbieZion(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08
Northern politicians are failures and yet they control politics.

Southerners can make mouth, chest beating only what you people know.
C*wards.

1 Like

Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by youngrichnigga: 5:39pm On Mar 08
Same old script, very dumb people 😡😡😡😡
Re: Northern Politicians Are Complete Failures by flokii: 6:04pm On Mar 08
Complete failures o..

Most of them can't stay in their home States.. It's Abuja they all run to, wearing big clothes upandan while their people back in the towns and villages live in abject poverty, still plagued by insecurity.. you'd see both young and old begging on the streets, in every corner to eat in the name of almajiri and whatnot.

The imams and sheihks there are just as useless as the pastors in the South that can't speak truth to those leading us, not even for once in their lives. I happy die as PBAT appointed Wike Minister of FCT.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read About Our President. Does He Bode Well For Nigeria / What If Atiku Is Defeated In Court Tomorrow (and Arrested)? / Shocking Parting Gift:petrol Hits N75 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.