Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,269 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Happy International Women's Day 2024 - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy International Women's Day 2024 (5992 Views)

Happy International Women's Day 2023 / International Women's Day: 10 most influential women in Nigeria 2022 / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 12:38pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

"fairly used" sé wa ba aiye je bayii, .. ur man's problem niyen ..

yesterday is gone ... i need you to focus, you feed all the men in your lives leafs and nothing happen ...Maybe na pancake dem go chop, cheesy ALL of them will vex n buy you Ring to wear undecided

please focus, your mom don't have to be in shiloh dis year .. what her crime sef D

So you have agreed you are not seasoned enough to drop recipes? Leaves (vegetables) is a good source of fiber and essential for weight loss. If you had any sense, you will know this and include it in your diet. You think it is by gulping hot fearless? grin
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 12:48pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

So you have agreed you are not seasoned enough to drop recipes? Leaves (vegetables) are good source of fiber. If you had any sense, you will know this and include it in your diet. You think it is by gulping hot fearless? grin

To those ready to learn, don't mind her[i] No need for seasoning [/i] .. ishiluv no need fr ata gungun or locust beans
ada ! no need for leafs or ogiri in pancakes undecided ... srsly no palm oil

We are set
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 12:52pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

To those ready to learn, don't mind her[i] No need for seasoning [/i] .. ishiluv no need fr ata gungun or locust beans
ada ! no need for leafs or ogiri in pancakes undecided ... srsly no palm oil . We are set

Nobody asked you all this. But you rushed online to post pictures and tag me because you felt pancakes and rechargeable fan would cause me sleepless nights. Do I give a fck about you? You are just an unintelligent troll to me and nothing can change that.
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 1:14pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

Nobody asked you all this. But you rushed online to post pictures and tag me because you felt pancakes and rechargeable fan would cause me sleepless nights. Do I give a fck about you? You are just an unintelligent troll to me and nothing can change that.

The intelligent lovers in your life what have yu done with them, no be one still dey cry for japa money wey we dey look which side of the house we go sell cheesy

agbalumo sef dey shake make i see you post bra again undecided mo ma sepe fun e nii
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

The intelligent lovers in your life what have yu done with them, no be one still dey cry for japa money wey we dey look which side of the house we go sell cheesy

agbalumo sef dey shake make i see you post bra again undecided mo ma sepe fun e nii

I don't need to do anything with them. I just sleep better knowing they are not embarrassing me online or posting rechargeable fan and manual blenders to pepper someone on NL.

I have never posted (my) bra. I am not as silly as you are. You and your fellow dumb trolls tell lies to push agendas. You will sepe for yourself because a fool over 40 is one forever. grin
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 1:32pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

I don't need to do anything with them. I just sleep better knowing they are not embarrassing me online or posting rechargeable fan and manual blenders to pepper someone online.

I have never posted bra. I am not as silly as you are. You and your fellow dumb trolls tell lies to push agendas. You will sepe for yourself because a fool over 40 is one forever. grin

why won't yu sleep, when be say naa 2min indomie dey your side cheesy

i go give you 50k yu go sleep, mm! infact one month i must not see you chatting or talking to anyone asides one designated family representative undecided

Boya ko tun paa da lo sun .. happy int'l women's day again to the good useful ladies
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 1:37pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

why won't yu sleep, when be say naa 2min indomie dey your side cheesy

i go give you 50k yu go sleep, mm! infact one month i must not see you chatting or talking to anyone asides one designated family representative undecided

Boya ko tun paa da lo sun .. happy int'l women's day again to the good useful ladies

You will give who 50k? You have 50k to give me and you were online trying to sell your 32" used LCD TV for a month? You have 50k to spare and you rushed online to tag me because you bought a fan?

No, I am not sleeping. Why trying to gaslight me to let you go? Are you tired? Please, don't be o. We would be here until whenever. grin

1 Like

Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by GloriousGbola: 1:49pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

You will give who 50k? You have 50k to give me and you were online trying to sell your 32" used LCD TV for a month? You have 50k to spare and you rushed online to tag me because you bought a fan?

No, I am not sleeping. Why trying to gaslight me to let you go? Are you tired? Please, don't be o. We would be here until whenever. grin

fear Poco. fear her

i am afraid of the size of this folder oh her pc . e go big pass homework folder

Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 1:51pm On Mar 09
GloriousGbola:

fear Poco. fear her

i am afraid of the size of this folder oh her pc . e go big pass homework folder

Before he deletes, I done save am. I attach them to an old thread right here on NL. I simply go there for them. grin grin
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 1:55pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

After that LCD in '20 i have sold 42, 50 and all manners of old gadget sef ... surprise yu missed all that,

I tagged yu becos yu believe anyone not asslicking women must be a low life, you don't even think an alpha male can buy hand fan not to talk of rechargeable .. cheesy alaropin oshii

If i replace bulb in my hut, i will tag you cos naa money i take buy am
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 1:56pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

After that LCD in '20 i have sold 42, 50 and all manners of old gadget sef ... surprise yu missed all that,

I tagged yu becos yu believe anyone not asslicking women must be a low life, you don't even think an alpha male can buy hand fan not to talk of rechargeable .. cheesy alaropin oshii

If i replace bulb in my hut, i will tag you cos naa money i take buy am

No one asslicks women. They just mind their businesses. You are a TROLL and you are a LOW LIFE. An alpha male would buy a fan, but he won't rush online to post it, tag and pepper me. You are not an alpha male. You are not a high value male. YOU ARE A LOW LIFE. A DULL LOW LIFE MALE. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by Eunoiaa(f): 2:03pm On Mar 09
Merely looking at "ten years" in passing, one might think it's quite a long time, but it's been shown to not be long apparently.

But I want to give you twenty years. God sparing our lives. I really really want to see if you can keep up with the hate for twenty years.

Like, that should not be possible for any normal human to do. I really want to hope you'll give up sometime and move on with your life - the real life - that matters.
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 2:06pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

No one asslicks women. They just mind their businesses. You are a TROLL and you are a LOW LIFE. An alpha male would buy a fan, but he won't rush online to post it and tag me. You are not an alpha male. You are not a high value male. YOU ARE A LOW LIFE. A DULL LOW LIFE MALE. grin grin grin

You are too young to xtain me, no let pre-menopause symptoms dey deceive you ...

God forbid you be the one to define me, the last thing yu said about ur brother didnt depict "High" no be you cheesy
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Mar 09
Eunoiaa:
Merely looking at "ten years" in passing, one might think it's quite a long time, but it's been shown to not be long apparently.

But I want to give you twenty years. God sparing our lives. I really really want to see if you can keep up with the hate for twenty years.

Like, that should not be possible for any normal human to do. I really want to hope you'll give up sometime and move on with your life - the real life - that matters.

Lol. He has done 10. Does he know how old I was when he started this madness?

And the fool is shifting goal post trying to claim he doesn't asslick women. The woman he claims to love, until yesterday, he has been knacking her inside heat.

So who gives a fck about his asslicking? grin

I full ground for am today. He should come back let's continue.
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 2:07pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

You are too young to xtain me, no let pre-menopause symptoms dey deceive you ...

God forbid you be the one to define me, the last thing yu said about ur brother didnt depict "High" no be you cheesy

I have defined you. You have given me a decade of your e-life, so why can't I define you?

YOU ARE A DULL LOW VALUE MALE. You are never shaking that off. Now cry! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 2:14pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

I have defined you. You have given me a decade of your e-life, why can't I define you.

YOU ARE A DULL LOW VALUE MALE. You are never shaking that off. Now cry! grin grin

I wonder what i will have to say for you to post, My house or blood group ??

Na you dey hide, naa you need nairaland mod to do cover up for you, Left to me i for like make we all post our faces in profile .. see me n repeat low life to my face cheesy

Post the front gate of my house, whoever find me cum yu either eat food or get eaten by dogs cheesy aiye ti o le
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 2:19pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

I wonder what i will have to say for you to post, My house or blood group ??

Na you dey hide, naa you need nairaland mod to do cover up for you, Left to me i for like make we all post our faces in profile .. see me n repeat low life to my face cheesy

Post the front gate of my house, whoever find me cum yu either eat food or get eaten by dogs cheesy aiye ti o le

See you for wetin? Has any of your comments been removed? Who has been trying to run? Reporting you no mean say you pass me o, na just to save time. One on one, you no reach. You don't have the wit or intelligence to take me down.

You wish we post faces on NL? Is anyone stopping you from posting yours? Post yours na. Let's all confirm what we know you look like. Werey dey disguise. Afi Kasali...

YOU ARE A LOW LIFE MALE! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 2:45pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

See you for wetin? Has any of your comments been removed? Who has been trying to run? Reporting you no mean say you pass me o, na just to save time. One on one, you no reach. You don't have the wit or intelligence to take me down.

You wish we post faces on NL? Is anyone stopping you from posting yours? Post yours na. Let's all confirm what we know you look like. Werey dey disguise. Afi Kasali...

YOU ARE A LOW LIFE MALE! grin grin

how cum yu are so sure none of my comment as being removed, i'm suppose to be the troll here or is my job on the line

what do you call a gurl that loves a low life Male, a troll, a low alfa cheesy

you go explain taya tongue

Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 2:46pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

how cum yu are so sure none of my comment as being removed, i'm suppose to be the troll here or is my job on the line

what do you call a gurl that loves a low life Male, a troll, a low alfa cheesy

you go explain taya

Heya. Is that what you have been using minutes to dig up? Did you just accept you are Kayperry? Please reconfirm. grin grin grin

Meanwhile, why did you crop that post?
Let me help you post the full of someone who thinks posting faces on Nairaland would make us rate him. grin
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 2:53pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

Heya. Is that what you have been using minutes to dig up? Did you just accept you are Kayperry? Please reconfirm. grin grin grin

Meanwhile? Why did you crop that post?
Let me help you post the full of someone who thinks posting faces on Nairaland would make us rate him. grin

You called Him troll tew, he is a troll that what count for me ... so back to the question

A gurl that love a low life MAN is what !! a gurl that openly love another woman's man is .. whatttt?? answer oo cheesy
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 2:57pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

You called Him troll tew, he is a troll that what count for me ... so back to the question

A gurl that love a low life MAN is what !! a gurl that openly love another woman's man is .. whatttt?? answer oo cheesy

I love my pet. You are like a loyal dog that wags his tail and barks once he sees me. I love you for that loyalty. That is why I had to add that you are a troll. Please don't get too excited. Everyone knows I will feed you poop, not even dog food. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 2:58pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

I love my pet. You are like a loyal dog that wags his tail and barks once he sees me. I love you for that loyalty. That is why I had to add that you are a troll. Please don't get too excited. Everyone knows I will feed you poop, not even dog food. grin grin

Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 2:59pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

Whu yu dey try use bed room voice for, abeg shift no make be

Attached is a post to the high value man I truly love. Can you spot the difference?🥰🥰🥰
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 3:05pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

Attached is a post to the high value man I truly love. Can you spot the difference?🥰🥰🥰

The number you dialed is currently not available, lipsrsealed

explain these cheesy tongue

Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 3:09pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

The number you dialed is currently not available, lipsrsealed

explain these cheesy tongue

You are a loyal dog of 10yrs. I love loyal dogs. If you need true love, you have to get it from the woman you have been knacking inside heat. Everyone knows only one man has my heart and he ain't no low value troll. grin
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 3:15pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

You are a loyal dog of 10yrs. I love loyal dogs. If you need true love, you have to get it from the woman you have been knacking inside heat. Everyone knows only one man has my heart and he ain't no low value troll. grin

The number you are trying to reach is currently switched off undecided

what do you call a gurl that loves a riff raff "troll" a low Life Male cheesy

upon all yur shakara nd forming all these yrs na low life yu declare love for, whats wrong with women !

Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 3:16pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

The number you are try to reach is currently switched off undecided

what do you call a gurl that loves a riff raff "troll" a low Life Male cheesy

upon all yur shakara nd forming all these yrs na low life yu declare love for, whats wrong with women !

Conversations with the man I love....
I am sorry you can't change history. grin
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 3:33pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

Conversations with the man I love....
I am sorry you can't change history. grin

weyrey whatapp now as two account enable, just dey follow yourself chat grin

sextape or i don't believe
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 3:34pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

weyrey whatapp now as two account enable, just dey follow yourself chat grin

sextape or i don't believe

Sorry, you don't cut it. 😀
You are just a dull TROLL.

More...

1 Like

Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 3:41pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

Sorry, you don't cut it. 😀
You are just a dull TROLL.

More...

Lets just imagine auto delete clears the message, what will be the evidence yu have a "man" in your life cheesy

ada won sé é o ! you think spirit husband na gud thing undecided
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by pocohantas(f): 3:42pm On Mar 09
chidiokay:

Lets just imagine auto delete clears the message, what will be the evidence yu have a "man" in your life cheesy

ada won sé é o ! you think spirit husband na gud thing undecided

More... you don't cut it. grin
Re: Happy International Women's Day 2024 by chidiokay: 3:52pm On Mar 09
pocohantas:

More... you don't cut it. grin

Have anyone told you your communication level is dropping at a geometrical rate ... can't even make sense of what yu guyz are rambling about undecided

yu don dey fvck nonsense, o tii ko .... STD wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) / Help. My Mother Is A Witch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.