Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad (2708 Views)

Atiku In Trouble, Begs Governors For Campaign Funds- Sources / 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Timi Frank Accuses INEC Of Inducing Csos With N300m To Rig Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ivandragon: 3:18pm On Mar 09
JagabanB:

LOL.
We practice a system of government that has been in place since 1999.
"Those of us who want a better country" is a line used by pàînèd àsses who don't even know what a better country is.
Let me give u a brief.
A better country has:
1. Clean water supply for it's citizens (this is solely the duty of your governor and LGA chairperson)
2. Good sanitation network that involves proper collection of refuse and street cleaning, good public toilets (still, ur governor).
3. Good educational system (partly FG and partly ur governor, primary and secondary rest majorly on ur governors to some extent, universities too)
4. Good health systems (your state is to provide General Hospitals, primary health cares, pharmacies etc etc)
5. Good and reliable public transport system ( u see what Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu are doing in Lagos?)
6. Employment opportunities (done by FG and still ur governor).
7. Industrialization, encouraging the growth of local industries and attracting investors etc etc (responsibility of FG and your governor who has a bigger part to play to make sure industries come to their states).
8. Parks, cemeteries, street lighting, naming and numbering streets properly are works that ur state and LG should do.
If all that I listed are not on ur list of better country, then u are Ióst, if they are on ur list and u are still facing FG, u simpIy dón't know what u want.

Is this what they told you to respond with in your sycophant class?

Tell them that;

1. They gave you out of point answers to what you quoted me on, primarily on fuel subsidy removal and insecurity.

2. Ask them that if it is governors they were so focused on, why advocate for change at the centre in 2015.

3. Ask them why states cannot control their own natural resources.

Let them know that thier lame attempts at diversions and irrational aversion to criticism is making you come across as a confused person.

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by JagabanB: 8:11pm On Mar 09
ivandragon:

Is this what they told you to respond with in your sycophant class?

Tell them that;

1. They gave you out of point answers to what you quoted me on, primarily on fuel subsidy removal and insecurity.

2. Ask them that if it is governors they were so focused on, why advocate for change at the centre in 2015.

3. Ask them why states cannot control their own natural resources.

Let them know that thier lame attempts at diversions and irrational aversion to criticism is making you come across as a confused person.
Simply say u are bent on criticisms rather than "those of us who want the country to work" fuel subsidy is not stopping the country from working.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ivandragon: 8:18pm On Mar 09
JagabanB:

Simply say u are bent on criticisms rather than "those of us who want the country to work" fuel subsidy is not stopping the country from working.

Just as you are bent on diverting attention from the failings of the present government at the centre and letting the rot fester.

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by JagabanB: 8:22pm On Mar 09
ivandragon:

Just as you are bent on diverting attention from the failings of the present government at the centre and letting the rot fester.
U will keep çryîñg while ur immediate society keeps faiIing.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ivandragon: 8:28pm On Mar 09
JagabanB:

U will keep çryîñg while ur immediate society keeps faiIing.

Why are you concerned about that?

After all you are comfortable in your cesspit of corruption and cluelessness because you get crumbs that make you defend incompetence.

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by JagabanB: 12:03am On Mar 10
ivandragon:

Why are you concerned about that?

After all you are comfortable in your cesspit of corruption and cluelessness because you get crumbs that make you defend incompetence.
As usual, make a vague assumption due to ur sèntiments.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ivandragon: 5:38am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

As usual, make a vague assumption due to ur sèntiments.

Says the person who is throwing a fit because the government at the centre was advised to show more commitment to showing good leadership and do something about the debilitating effects of fuel subsidy removal and insecurity...

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by JagabanB: 10:59am On Mar 10
ivandragon:

Says the person who is throwing a fit because the government at the centre was advised to show more commitment to showing good leadership and do something about the debilitating effects of fuel subsidy removal and insecurity...
You don't advise the government on the internet, ur cIaim was that u want a functioning Nigeria, I just gave u d recipe for a functioning Nigeria, as usual, because ur sèntiments is not what u are saying.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ivandragon: 2:23pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

You don't advise the government on the internet, ur cIaim was that u want a functioning Nigeria, I just gave u d recipe for a functioning Nigeria, as usual, because ur sèntiments is not what u are saying.

So saying the government should do something about the havoc caused by fuel subsidy removal and insecurity is not wanting a functioning Nigeria?

I even clearly stated that governments at all levels need to do more. Does that not include states and local governments?

You can see you are the one been sentimental here.

You say I shouldn't advise the government on the Internet, so you admit that you are just irritated because people dare to call out the government to do better. Is that how a rational human behaves? Who are you to determine what mediums to use to communicate concern about policies/actions/inactions that cause pain to the general public?

Who gets obsessed and resorts to futile attempts at shutting down advises for betterment of all if not people who benefit from the present chaos?

It is obvious where your loyalty lies.

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by JagabanB: 3:49pm On Mar 10
ivandragon:

So saying the government should do something about the havoc caused by fuel subsidy removal and insecurity is not wanting a functioning Nigeria?

I even clearly stated that governments at all levels need to do more. Does that not include states and local governments?

You can see you are the one been sentimental here.

You say I shouldn't advise the government on the Internet, so you admit that you are just irritated because people dare to call out the government to do better. Is that how a rational human behaves? Who are you to determine what mediums to use to communicate concern about policies/actions/inactions that cause pain to the general public?

Who gets obsessed and resorts to futile attempts at shutting down advises for betterment of all if not people who benefit from the present chaos?

It is obvious where your loyalty lies.
you are Iost now, I already spelt out what a functioning Nigeria looks like for those of u who want a functioning Nigeria, so get to work and bring it about.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ivandragon: 4:00pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:
you are Iost now, I already spelt out what a functioning Nigeria looks like for those of u who want a functioning Nigeria, so get to work and bring it about.

Stop grasping at straws to save face. Your attempts to distract and run around in circles makes you come across as confused.

You wouldn't know what a functioning Nigeria is if it hit you in the face.

And part of getting Nigeria to work is for the government to be up and doing in its responsibilities to the people which includes resolving the the negative effects arising from fuel subsidy removal, floating of the Naira and insecurity.

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by JagabanB: 4:03pm On Mar 10
ivandragon:

Stop grasping at straws to save face. Your attempts to distract and run around in circles makes you come across as confused.

You wouldn't know what a functioning Nigeria is if it hit you in the face.

And part of getting Nigeria to work is for the government to be up and doing in its responsibilities to the people which includes resolving the the negative effects arising from fuel subsidy removal, floating of the Naira and insecurity.

U replies don't make any sense any more, all I see is someone stiII nursing the pains of election Ioss.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ivandragon: 4:11pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

U replies don't make any sense any more, all I see is someone stiII nursing the pains of election Ioss.

Says someone who never made any sense from the very first comment.

The issue now is why are you so wound up and hurt that the government at the centre is been told to be up and doing?

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by JagabanB: 12:30am On Mar 11
ivandragon:

Says someone who never made any sense from the very first comment.

The issue now is why are you so wound up and hurt that the government at the centre is been told to be up and doing?

Ur moans are too loud now
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ivandragon: 5:25am On Mar 11
JagabanB:

Ur moans are too loud now

Yet you are the one running pillar to post to defend incompetence.

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by JagabanB: 6:11pm On Mar 11
ivandragon:

Yet you are the one running pillar to post to defend incompetence.
And u are d one running pillar to post to móàñ?
Someone defending Obi is defending gross incompetence.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ivandragon: 6:19pm On Mar 11
JagabanB:

And u are d one running pillar to post to móàñ?
Someone defending Obi is defending gross incompetence.

Lol. What has obi got to do with this?

Keep grasping at straws. Incompetent person defending an incompetent administration.

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by JagabanB: 7:45pm On Mar 14
ivandragon:

Lol. What has obi got to do with this?

Keep grasping at straws. Incompetent person defending an incompetent administration.
If we are both thrown into a field to work on a project, u won't deliver 50% of what I will deliver, so when u use the statement "incompetent person" clearly shows u are Ióst on the meaning of "incompetent", someone supporting Obi talking about incompetence is a joke of the century.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by SisterAnn(f): 8:03pm On Mar 14
Vintage tinubu!

He wants to import the Lagos template to Abuja.

Bribe them all to keep them shut-up.

Does he not know that those Almajiris have their own Agenda and no amount of bribery will make them back down.

As long as he keeps blaming his own failure on buhari, as long as he keeps removing their people to replace with his Yorubas,the plot against him by the north will continue to gather momentum until it reaches breaking point.

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ivandragon: 8:16pm On Mar 14
JagabanB:

If we are both thrown into a field to work on a project, u won't deliver 50% of what I will deliver, so when u use the statement "incompetent person" clearly shows u are Ióst on the meaning of "incompetent", someone supporting Obi talking about incompetence is a joke of the century.

This 'town crier' for the corrupt and incompetent, are you still lamenting that the FG is being told to be alive to its responsibilities?

You are obviously incompetent in thought, words and actions because a person who is mentally competent would not tag me a supporter of Obi when I have not indicated, in any form, my support or otherwise for him.

It takes a chronically incompetent person to grasp at such straws... the dying kicks of a flailing incompetent.

So what's next? Ready to play your 'trump card'?
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by Tochi360: 9:20pm On Mar 14
9jatriot:
News content saying one thing, edited news headline by usual suspects known as obidient saying another thing.

Telling people to preach peaceful messages is what OP wants to turn into "begging to Cajole". Una comprehension level too low for even commn entrance exam abeg

Continue to be wailing and crying Obideints na Your destiny. In Reality people from all works of life agrees that Tinubu is a MONUMENTAL FAILURE.
dey there dey wail Obideint while for REALITY market Women dey plan to beat Tinubu to stupor for being such a COLLOSAL FAILURE grin

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by JagabanB: 9:32pm On Mar 14
ivandragon:

This 'town crier' for the corrupt and incompetent, are you still lamenting that the FG is being told to be alive to its responsibilities?

You are obviously incompetent in thought, words and actions because a person who is mentally competent would not tag me a supporter of Obi when I have not indicated, in any form, my support or otherwise for him.

It takes a chronically incompetent person to grasp at such straws... the dying kicks of a flailing incompetent.

So what's next? Ready to play your 'trump card'?
And u so competent on Nairaland and u cry fouI about politicians everyday because ur basic survival in life depends wholesomely on them.
I see how competent you are.
Loud mouths competence as usual.
I see it everyday.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ivandragon: 9:43pm On Mar 14
JagabanB:

And u so competent on Nairaland and u cry fouI about politicians everyday because ur basic survival in life depends wholesomely on them.
I see how competent you are.
Loud mouths competence as usual.
I see it everyday.

Defender of the corrupt and incompetent.

Lamenting because the FG was advised to be up and doing. The incompetent defending the incompetents.

The loud mouth here is you bawling. Cry me a river.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by JagabanB: 9:49pm On Mar 14
ivandragon:

Defender of the corrupt and incompetent.

Lamenting because the FG was advised to be up and doing. The incompetent defending the incompetents.

The loud mouth here is you bawling. Cry me a river.
Advising FG on Nairaland, special adviser, continue ur advising job on Nairaland.
I see how competent u are already.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ivandragon: 9:56pm On Mar 14
JagabanB:

Advising FG on Nairaland, special adviser, continue ur advising job on Nairaland.
I see how competent u are already.

Thank you, spokesperson for the FG. Continue speaking and defending thier incompetence on Nairaland.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by JagabanB: 8:55am On Mar 16
ivandragon:

Thank you, spokesperson for the FG. Continue speaking and defending thier incompetence on Nairaland.

You will móàñ until u get tired.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ogododo: 9:51am On Mar 16
JagabanB:

Naea oo.
Re: In Desperate Memo, BAT Begs Governors To Cajole Islamic Clerics, CSOs With Ramad by ivandragon: 10:26am On Mar 16
JagabanB:

You are the one lamenting all over the place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Refuse To Be A Surrogate President, Jonathan / Breaking: One Dead, 15 Missing As Atlantic Ocean Surge Attack Lagos Beach / Obafemi Awolowo Great Helicopter Campaign(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.