Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar (21682 Views)

Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect / INEC Declares Bassey Otu Winner Of Cross River Governorship Election / Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by zoghys: 2:22pm On Mar 08
JulianBond007:
I watched the video of the electrocution. The two men were lucky to survive. While one looked motionless, the other was trying to escape the shock till he found himself inside the gutter. Thank God they both survived.
I wish them speedy recovery

Amen to that.
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by fabolouz1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08
Chimarto:
Awka Ibom and Cross River people like marrying Igbos

How does this relate with the topic?

2 Likes

Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by Delightsome2023: 2:53pm On Mar 08
Stawner16:
Electric-execution= electrocution. They were not electrocuted if they survived. Fix the headline, OP.
I thought I was the only one that noticed it
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by Delightsome2023: 2:54pm On Mar 08
Cindypresh:

The woman is now the governor while the governor has become mere house wife.

Daalu nwanyi oma
mumu keep shut
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by PHAYOL81: 3:14pm On Mar 08
Time we started installing our electricity cables underground while we construct our roads and/or drains. We have no business having physical cables hanging over us and becoming potential danger to people's existence while some storm or other propeller emerges.

GOD SAVES US and lest I forget, kudos to the governor's wife.

WE RISE!

1 Like

Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by alezzy13: 3:23pm On Mar 08
JulianBond007:
I watched the video of the electrocution. The two men were lucky to survive. While one looked motionless, the other was trying to escape the shock till he found himself inside the gutter. Thank God they both survived.

Wow. So they both survived? Thank God for their lives. I thought the motionless one had pass on. Was a very disturbing and distressing video to watch.

1 Like

Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by kingthreat(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08
Man that video was a horror film

2 Likes

Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by SalamRushdie: 3:32pm On Mar 08
STEWpid:
Chai..

It is the responsibility of the State.

The electric power project is a Federal property in the State and the grave event was not the fault of the victims.

The gesture looks so kind because we don't ever expect anything from any tier of the Nigerian government as right!!!

Anyway Madam,

Thanks for the kind gesture.

I'm also wishing the victims, very quick recovery.

grin
grin

No word of Nepa even trying to compensate the.
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by 3kay945(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08
I can't believe that man, motionless in the video survived this. Wow. God is great!

But how?!

1 Like

Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by Ategberoson(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08
Chimarto:

Igbo ladies love to explore, they prefer bigger priick

1 Like

Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by aidameoryou: 5:19pm On Mar 08
JulianBond007:

Where's the video at
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by aidameoryou: 5:19pm On Mar 08
mightyhazel:
Well the video didt show anybody trying to salvage any wares..the wires just dropped on them.. while one passed out outrightly,the other desperately tried to fight off the shock (he showed a very impressive determination to survive)..before he lost control and fell into the drainage.. people just looked on helplessly. A very disturbing video

Big kudos to the first lady and her team

Where you watch the video
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by Rigie: 5:25pm On Mar 08
JulianBond007:
Let her help this man and his family after this recovery. That is the real help

1 Like

Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by mightyhazel: 5:44pm On Mar 08
aidameoryou:

Where you watch the video
Whatsapp status
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by tunde1200(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08
Beautiful woman with big nose.

Thanks
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by Love800(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08
In america and abroad, the wires are hanging on air. Is not only Africa.
PHAYOL81:
Time we started installing our electricity cables underground while we construct our roads and/or drains. We have no business having physical cables hanging over us and becoming potential danger to people's existence while some storm or other propeller emerges.

GOD SAVES US and lest I forget, kudos to the governor's wife.

WE RISE!

1 Like

Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by ViktorCash: 8:32pm On Mar 08
They may still die later because an electric shock does a lot of damage to your heart. sad
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by PHAYOL81: 9:17pm On Mar 08
Love800:
In america and abroad, the wires are hanging on air. Is not only Africa.

This is restricted to transmission cables taking power from a district to another like the powerline in most cases. Mostly, cables that connect houses and neighborhood are tucked underground like water pipes and sewage channels.
Moreover, that they have few anomalies uncorrected or because some countries still have hanging power cables doesn't mean we shouldn't eradicate the system in our country especially as there are oceans of receipt of menace such system has caused ranging from fire disaster, to electrocution, to trip in transmission often borne out of a spark caused by mild/heavy wind-storm.
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by Love800(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08
Nice write-up.

I agree
PHAYOL81:

This is restricted to transmission cables taking power from a district to another like the powerline in most cases. Mostly, cables that connect houses and neighborhood are tucked underground like water pipes and sewage channels.
Moreover, that they have few anomalies uncorrected or because some countries still have hanging power cables doesn't mean we shouldn't eradicate the system in our country especially as there are oceans of receipt of menace such system has caused ranging from fire disaster, to electrocution, to trip in transmission often borne out of a spark caused by mild/heavy wind-storm.
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by Goddyrichie(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08
Chimarto:
cuz igbo women love us they know we take care of our woman
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by Nonywendy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08
Chimarto:
Did u read the news?
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by lakesider2006(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09
Stawner16:
Electric-execution= electrocution. They were not electrocuted if they survived. Fix the headline, OP.
you are right jare
Re: Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar by blairlady(f): 10:54pm On Mar 10
She's not an igbo woman. Purely Calabar heritage
Chimarto:

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel / "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram / Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.