Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them (27727 Views)

KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Psalmistproject: 12:28pm On Mar 08
VeryWickedMan:
I support the beaters.
Why film me without my consent and change the narrative to accuse me falsely?
Then you're foolish cause even if you had any good or evil motives in your conversations it doesn't matter now you're a criminal!
Once you're in a public space, any body can video you. If you don't want to be videod, stay in your house.
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by MrDoGood(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08
Jail

They want to experience it.

Here's the opportunity they've been looking for

1 Like

Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by blowjohn(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08
If u probe further u will find out that the beaters do drugs.
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by jeromestarks: 12:32pm On Mar 08
G00DSTUDENT:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Tuesday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Tuesday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Alubarika Town, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
Are you a girl?
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by G00DSTUDENT(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08
jeromestarks:

Are you a girl?

I am a male Sir.
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by descartes400: 12:35pm On Mar 08
ebig21:
Ignorant comments full here. Once you are in public space any body can film you. There is no privacy in public space

since the four apprehended him for filming them without their consent, they should have simply ask him to delete it and make sure it was deleted...why beat him so severely to the point he died from the injuries....why even beat him in the first instance?

It just doesn't make sense.
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by ExtraIncomes: 12:37pm On Mar 08
wittywriter:

Wittyness

Witty,Wittier, Wittiest....

Goon of Life!

SabiMan
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Scarletjr(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by jaxxy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08
VeryWickedMan:
I support the beaters.

They could have reported it if it was that serious but no they wanted to be barbarians now they will face the consequences of their barbaric actions and ruin the lives forever.
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08
Vickym1:

Buh the beating caused his death
Yes.
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by bigcasava1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08
Offpoint1:
If Anyone film me without my consent might end up same.
you too go end up in jail

1 Like

Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by noskcid(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08
VeryWickedMan:
I support the beaters.
😂 thank God say no be you beat person to death you for no Dey talk this one 😂
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by spencekat(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08
Offpoint1:
If Anyone film me without my consent might end up same.
And you will later face the music.

1 Like

Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Kingbuhari(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08
Nigeria government must make it mandatory that every youth in Nigeria must do mandatory 1 year service outside Nigeria. Let's see if their narratives can change... U dare not take out Ur phone and start videoing without consent in sane clime,it can lead u to prison of heavy fine.. even accident victims u don't video them
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by ayanbaba2(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08
Their ambitions terminated.

oMG
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Cassandraloius: 1:15pm On Mar 08
Namaster:
Five stupid people in this story.

Filming people or taking their pictures without consent is stupid. It's not by force to "create content" if you are bereft of ideas.

It's equally stupid to kill gang up on and beat someone for filming you when you could just take the phone and delete the videos. Or just take the phone.

As simple as Abc.
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Chibuzoripob: 1:25pm On Mar 08
angry dem go soon use plier comot your 4 front teeth
VeryWickedMan:
I support the beaters.
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by ThatCEO: 1:30pm On Mar 08
VeryWickedMan:
I support the beaters.

Be like you never see police case before grin

Even if Na you drag person go police station, after some time you go begin dey pity the person cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by freemi(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08
VeryWickedMan:
I support the beaters.
now that u have killed him atleast he won't film u again in prison attire. Enjoy
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Darkjudge24: 1:47pm On Mar 08
We all want to be sophisticated just like the white people but we really are not ready, the white people film anything video anywhere, consent or no consent and u hardly hear of lynchings but in Nigeria they want consent before videoing. na wao Nigerians i hail thee
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by maasoap(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08
Wawelexy:
Someone will just come out of the blue moon to video you for the sake of content creating, that's not even the problem, majority of them will frame their victims up with untrue stories that are catchy just for click baits.

I'm in no way supporting them for beating him up till death, but I think there should be a law that prosecute anyone filming someone without the consent of that person, and also a more severe actions taking against those that attached false caption/storyline to such content.

You won't know how painful this is, until you are a victim.

RIP to the lost soul....

Victim of what exactly? Filming you without your permission, right? Abeg, go sit down somewhere
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Obainoman6: 2:02pm On Mar 08
VeryWickedMan:
I support the beaters.

They beat someone to death and you are saying this. May it not be you or your family members.
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Toluwanise247(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08
RepoMan007:
Maybe he was trying to capture content.
Which foolish content
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Exceed15: 2:39pm On Mar 08
So sad but why filming people without their knowledge nah... I hate that shit .. what for?
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by OlujobaSamuel: 2:49pm On Mar 08
ebig21:
Ignorant comments full here. Once you are in public space any body can film you. There is no privacy in public space
There is difference between filming in a public place and filming a specific individual.
He wasn't filming passersby according to the report, he was specific about the 4guys, so it's either for content making or for harm.
If a media house should want to film you, even in public, they will inform you, except it's just a random recording so they won't have to record your every move or discussion
The murderers should have just collected the phone from the victim, you all need not beat him to the extent of falling ill.
Anything that would result to exchange of fist, me don leave am for the past, life is precious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by Asuzero2(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08
Why not collect that phone and delete it or break in his front
I have seen a policeman. He did not beat they guy just collect that phone break it immediately
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by naija4life247: 3:20pm On Mar 08
VeryWickedMan:
I support the beaters.

You too would be beaten to death very soon
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by naija4life247: 3:21pm On Mar 08
Sirmwill:

It's very annoying for someone to just start filming me without my consent.
But!!I won't resort to assaulting the person.Making sure the person deletes it is better.

The movie guy wanted to create content. Now he is the content 😑

That means he achieved his aim, though in death
Re: 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) / A Few Private Universities Are Cheaper And Better Than Some Federal Universities / How I Almost Ruined My Life Academically!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.