Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Polymath Real Estate Limited Celebrates International Women's Day And Honors - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Polymath Real Estate Limited Celebrates International Women's Day And Honors (63 Views)

I Lost My Mum Xmas Day And My Dad Yesterday / Golden Opportunity !work Online For 10 Minutes A Day And Earn More Than 50k N ! / SAP Africa Honors 26 Young Nigerian Graduates, Partners With Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Polymath Real Estate Limited Celebrates International Women's Day And Honors by Propertypolymat: 11:36am On Mar 08
Dear Women of Polymath Real Estate Limited💙,

On this International Women's Day, We want to express our heartfelt appreciation and extend warm wishes to all the outstanding women at Polymath Real Estate Limited.

Your hard work, dedication, and sacrifices are truly commendable. You embody the essence of teamwork and support, which are at the heart of our company culture.

Thank you for your relentless effort, invaluable role, and significant contribution to our company. Let's continue to support each other and work together towards our shared goals.

Wishing you all a truly amazing International Women's Day💙.

#IWD2023
#March8
#PRELcelebrates

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Plouff Lawyer | Trends In Personal Injury Law For 2024 / Welcome To Music And I. A Trailblazing African Management Company At The Forefro / All About Bookernice Smm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.