Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

"I've Never Slept With A Married Man" Bbnaija's Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I've Never Slept With A Married Man" Bbnaija's Tacha (374 Views)

‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) / You’ve Not Spent Upto 24 Hours, You Are Already Lying On Top Man”- Bbnaija Fans / Please Don’t Call Me King, Put That Respect On My Man – Bbnaija’s Alex Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I've Never Slept With A Married Man" Bbnaija's Tacha by chymer(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08
Natacha Anita Akide, widely known as Tacha, a controversial figure from the Big Brother Naija reality show, has firmly refuted rumors suggesting she has been involved in romantic relationships with married men.

Addressing the speculation surrounding her personal life, Tacha emphasized that there is no truth to these accusations and challenged her critics to provide any evidence to support their claims.

In an exclusive interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo, Tacha spoke candidly about the allegations leveled against her.

She expressed her frustration with baseless rumors and confidently asserted her innocence. "There were rumors that I was sleeping with married men, but they can't bring one married man because they know there's none," Tacha stated defiantly.

Asserting her integrity, Tacha proudly declared that everything she has achieved has been through her own hard work and determination.

Read More: https://naijaupdate.ng/ive-never-slept-with-a-married-man-bbnaijas-tacha/

Re: "I've Never Slept With A Married Man" Bbnaija's Tacha by Nbote(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08
Tachatap!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "I've Never Slept With A Married Man" Bbnaija's Tacha by Idink: 12:39pm On Mar 08
All formication na the same. Whether married or not. The bible said so. No be me talk am
Re: "I've Never Slept With A Married Man" Bbnaija's Tacha by doctore212(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08
Why is everything costly these days.

Common to shine Congo for Ajegunle without touching bwest she dey call 1k for me.

Before na five hundred naira ooo.

Am going to another joint to try
Re: "I've Never Slept With A Married Man" Bbnaija's Tacha by Cassandraloius: 1:17pm On Mar 08
Aunty we don hear you. Thank God for your life.
Re: "I've Never Slept With A Married Man" Bbnaija's Tacha by eepeepook: 1:28pm On Mar 08
I remember when she featured on the program. Almost every guy I knew claimed he’d done her before. I come dey wonder, if she really slept with all these guys, how come none of them had proof past “it happened?”
Re: "I've Never Slept With A Married Man" Bbnaija's Tacha by johindn2: 3:15pm On Mar 08
I also saw her on parogram
Re: "I've Never Slept With A Married Man" Bbnaija's Tacha by ko40(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08
[quote author=chymer post=128838334]
Na which married man wan come claim say e don sleep with you, you wan put men for trouble abi
Re: "I've Never Slept With A Married Man" Bbnaija's Tacha by dangotesmummy: 9:53pm On Mar 08
Lol the misogynists are already here grin
I knew it was just a matter of time to spew their hate as usual grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, TC Okafor Reveals What Really Happened To Junior Pope And Four / Bbnaija Bella Okagbue Tearfully Speaks About Her Marriage With Sheggz / Music Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.