Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration (9666 Views)

Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:47pm On Mar 08
Nigerians don't know how to vote. Every election their favourite candidate are corrupt people. After that their religious leaders will tell them to go and pray for them.
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by JuanDeDios: 12:47pm On Mar 08
Zonefree:
They should start with Buhari, if they're serious.
I think sometimes you stick to what's achievable. Even if they don't target Mr Buhari personally for now, a lot can still be achieved.
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by Psalmistproject: 12:49pm On Mar 08
Story!
If at all they'll carry it out, the conclusion will be about Tinubu and his cabal and how they were stealing and doing give aways to people that will help them steal more.
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08
Bunch of Baban Barawos....
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by nairalanda1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08
MEGAWATCH:
Hmmmmm!

People are pressuring you to do your work?

But nobody pressures you to go look for Yahoo Yahoo boys?

This is why I will never take the FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION serious in NIGERIA.

Both those fighting and those who are being fought are too corrupt for comfort sake.

Yahoo yahoo boys make it difficult for investors to come to NIgeria.

Now, am not saying corruption is right...government is not doing its job by going after the corrupt. But because of yahoo, any NIgerian seeking investment online is going to be looked at as a potential yahoo yahoo...and that is very challenging.

EFCC was originally set up for Yahoo boys and financial fraudsters...because as at 20 years ago, it had gotten too serious. Where they started going after politicans was because some of the politicians were using the same routes as the financial fraudsters so to speak
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by 1000angstroms(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08
nairalanda1:
Has EFCC probed GEJ, YARADUA, OBASANJO, and the army rule of times past?

Nigerians love their corrupt leaders. EFCC Is not going to probe anyone because if they do, there would be anarchy.

Same thing with tinubu when he goes.

When the inec and supreme court messed up democracy, there was no anarchy, so why now?

Is your head paining you?
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by nairalanda1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08
1000angstroms:

When the inec and supreme court messed up democracy, there was no anarchy, so why now?

Is your head paining you?

I've stopped believing that inec rigged elections since 2003, when I discovered that my voting for one of the smaller parties was met with laughter by my friends and colleagues. People who months before that election were of the opinion that we should deal with those elites.

Most NIgerians voted for APC and PDP, and always have done. I effing hate it. I prefer to vote for the smaller parties. But at the end of the day, when you tell others to vote for the smaller parties, they will abuse you and laugh at you and accuse you of plotting against their tribe.

The truth is, APC and PDP have the numbers and the people to win elections. And APC would have lost if Peter Obi hadn't decided to do what Buhari did in 2011 to the ANPP, and gut the PDP'S SUOUTHERN support base. Result...we lost a good chance to get rid of APC. a DAMM GOOD CHANCE. Here we are

Your head is really wise, old man.
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by fabolouz1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08
I doubt the president has the political will to do that because he's also not free from corruption.
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by coolgb(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08
Ex govnors
Malami
Hadi
Sadiya
Emefele
Tunde
Aside other small small ones like heads of agencies, PS etc
All these people can fund Nigeria budget
Level of corruption in this country is fantastic, according to dat UK guy
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by AerialMapper: 1:03pm On Mar 08
Why should pressure mount on the to do what should have been done long ago!

The President is sitting in Daura feeling like an elder statesman, no one is hounding him like he did to the President he succeeded in 2015

Not one state governor has been investigated from the last administration despite a lot of them being thieves. Some are ministers, some are in party leadership positions and others are in the retirement home aka National Assembly.

The EFCC now busies itself chasing yahoo boys around!
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by kuntash: 1:10pm On Mar 08
richiemcgold:

Knock knock knock
Mr Malami,
Are you there?

Mrs Farouk,
We need you here.

Hadi Sirika
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08
A president from South can only probe his fellow south's. Southerners don't do not have the balls to probe northerners, and I hope y'all know that buharis government is 90% northerners.
So EFCC should stop these useless noises. My pain is, Some people think that tinubu has got; he's a coward an d nothing like probe will happen.
Atiku bagudu
Ganduje
Mattawale of zamfara
Malami
Sirika
Humanitarian affairs woman
Former AgF
Tunde shehu
Mamman daura
Minister of FCT (former)
Etc etc etc
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by Successlane: 1:17pm On Mar 08
Dead

On

Arrival

Dog no dey eat Dog.
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by Emman08: 1:18pm On Mar 08
That scammer Hadi Sirika borrowed and repainted a PLAN to launch Nigeria Air. Yet the man is still walking free
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by MEGAWATCH: 1:22pm On Mar 08
nairalanda1:

Yahoo yahoo boys make it difficult for investors to come to NIgeria.

Now, am not saying corruption is right...government is not doing its job by going after the corrupt. But because of yahoo, any NIgerian seeking investment online is going to be looked at as a potential yahoo yahoo...and that is very challenging.

EFCC was originally set up for Yahoo boys and financial fraudsters...because as at 20 years ago, it had gotten too serious. Where they started going after politicans was because some of the politicians were using the same routes as the financial fraudsters so to speak

You people are so swallow each time we talk about corruption in NIGERIA.

Do you know how many companies that has left NIGERIA because of poor electricity?

Do you know how many companies that has shut down because of bad road network to places of production?

Do you know how many people who died everyday because of poor quality of our health institutions?

Do you know the capital flight that has left NIGERIA because of our poor educational system?

You are looking at the smallest unit of fighting corruption while the big once are heavily going on.

My dear if our problem is yahoo boys, sincerely speaking we don't have a problem.

Because the government can get them in a minute but you see the damage going on in our government offices?

Only God knows who can stop it,

But I'm so convinced that Tinubu came to cause more problems not to solve them.
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by nairalanda1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08
MEGAWATCH:

You people are so swallow each time we talk about corruption in NIGERIA.

Do you know how many companies that has left NIGERIA because of poor electricity?

Do you know how many companies that has shut down because of bad road network to places of production?

Do you know how many people who died everyday because of poor quality of our health institutions?

Do you know the capital flight that has left NIGERIA because of our poor educational system?

You are looking at the smallest unit of fighting corruption while the big once are heavily going on.

My dear if our problem is yahoo boys, sincerely speaking we don't have a problem.

Because the government can get them in a minute but you see the damage going on in our government offices?

Only God knows who can stop it,

But I'm so convinced that Tinubu came to cause more problems not to solve them.

Read my comment again . No where do I justify corruption,son.
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by Greattha: 1:28pm On Mar 08
Aptly put jare.
Nigerians love and worship their oppressors.

Waste of news.

nairalanda1:
Has EFCC probed GEJ, YARADUA, OBASANJO, and the army rule of times past?

Nigerians love their corrupt leaders. EFCC Is not going to probe anyone because if they do, there would be anarchy.

Same thing with tinubu when he goes.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by Anonimoux: 1:29pm On Mar 08
Have they finished running after yahoo boys?
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by Chummynoni(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08
I have been saying this since. Hold buhari and his cronies by their balls. They stole enough to sustain Nigeria for 20years but unfortunately, EFCC is just another corrupt and crooked institution just like the others. LoL
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by descarado: 1:32pm On Mar 08
They should disband that efcc.
Waste of public fund.
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by Exceed15: 2:34pm On Mar 08
Long overdue.
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by Honestey: 3:02pm On Mar 08
So EFCC needs pressure to probe those who stole what belongs to the masses? This current generation of Nigerians are a disgrace to humanity'
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by EdiskyHarry: 3:20pm On Mar 08
Nigeria is a failed nation.
If Nigeria was a serious country, buhari, sadiya, emefiele, Betta edu, former aviation minister etc would have been chilling in grave by now. Kudos to china.
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by cjudy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08
Never. Them never born EFCC well. Are they done chasing $10 yahoo boys?
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by Truvelisback(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08
Start with Buhari first before his cabinets. By the way, why is Tinubu protecting Buhari while Emefiele is made the scapegoat? grin

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by ufotunang: 4:47pm On Mar 08
Why Tinubu is treating emefiele is because he wanted to contest for the APC presidential primaries with Tinubu even when he was still CBN governor. which annoyed Tinubu and the naira redesign which nigerians went through a lot of difficulties and suffering at that time... in which Tinubu though that it was emeifiele plans to negatively affect Tinubu chance of winning the presidential election

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by ufotunang: 4:48pm On Mar 08
APC to.probe APC...how possible?

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by greatefa1011(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08
Who is fooling who? Las Las nothing to show.
Matter go die natural death inshallah.
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by Yankee101: 5:42pm On Mar 08
Malami
Sabiu
Isa Funtua and Kyari (dead or alive)
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by 140oladayo: 6:22pm On Mar 08
Tinubu is a coward, Big coward. He left the crooks and went after an easy meat. 50 billion was recovered from Humanitarian minister, she is still walking freelyTinubu is a coward, Big coward. He left the crooks and went after an easy meat. 50 billion was recovered from Humanitarian minister, she is still walking freely...
Re: Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration by Morbeta11(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08
Lil liver government.......them no fit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge Construction Update - July 2010 / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Remand Facility, Donates Foodstuffs And Beds / Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.