Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Stolen Content - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Stolen Content (575 Views)

Create Website Content For Cash / Wp Business Press - All In One Local+mobile+social Content Management Solution / Design Professional Websites With Multimedia/dynamic Content. As Low As N35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Content by Lima103: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2011
Is there anything I can do if a competitor copies my content word for word? And to make matters worse, who used it in three different sites ,

i have emailed the person and explained the duplicate content could affect both our websites, but I doubt they will do anything ,

any suggestions?
Re: Stolen Content by avosoft: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
do you have proof that the content was created by you?

if yes, then go here, they can take down the website within minutes if you provide concrete evidence that the original content was your.

http://www.dmca.com/takedowns.aspx

(1) (Reply)

Make Money While Browsing / Big Discovery! Where And How To Get Ur Webhosting Company Started On Tiny Budget / How To Make Money Online Uploading Your Files To The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.