Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria (29963 Views)

Nigerian Gets 10-Year Sentence In US For Romance Fraud, BEC Schemes / El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) / Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08
Looting of public funds by public office holders should also carry the same life sentence. Even death sentence.
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by Cromagnon: 5:23pm On Mar 08
Kingrshd3:
It's well ..

Our leaders are jokers
you know you're a leader right?
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by 247man: 5:27pm On Mar 08
No wonder!! I went to Birmingham wholesale market last week and not a single product came from Nigeria. All the yam in the market were from Ghana while some other afro Caribbean products were from uganda kenya and jamiaca. But guess the nationality that filled the market and buying african products. !!!!
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by nonhuman(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08
During PDP regime Nigerian export promotion council were teaching farmers and encouraging farmers on how to export yam as a way of earning foreign exchange today it's a death sentence by the same government to export yam, APC wetin we do una for this country
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by Cantonese: 5:37pm On Mar 08
Waoh. I am just hearing this.

Good value abroad if well organized.

I started yam export to India in 2009 with ease. Great business; done with ease.

However I have not done exports of yams in the recent times.
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by HeadNigga: 5:47pm On Mar 08
StraightGaay:
Do you mean to tell me that US nke A rejected our Iyoo, Adaka, and nwoke ocha? I don't believe that.
for America to have rejected a whole iyoo I can now conclude that they don't know what good food is. Life is not all about pizza
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by StraightGaay: 6:02pm On Mar 08
HeadNigga:
for America to have rejected a whole iyoo I can now conclude that they don't know what good food is. Life is not all about pizza
Pizza tastes terrible
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08
Kangaroo law.
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by Greattha: 7:08pm On Mar 08
They're enjoying oil money/ derivatives so they don't care about making laws on agro-exports

nlfpmod:

https://fij.ng/article/did-you-know-export-of-yam-tubers-carries-life-sentence-in-nigeria/
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by Anashe: 7:13pm On Mar 08
omoredia:

If we cut on the wastages and inefficiency on how our nation is run we will see that we have more than enough. What we are lacking are leaders that have common sense

💯
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by PHAYOL81: 7:47pm On Mar 08
Who would've thought ....?
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by Kingrshd3: 8:42pm On Mar 08
Cromagnon:
you know you're a leader right?

YES I GAT YOU
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by YouAreNobody: 9:23pm On Mar 08
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

Probably this is part of our secret for leading the world in the global cultivation and production of yam for decades till now.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Guy, you're a clown
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by oyeb15: 1:32am On Mar 09
Republic of Benin cefa carry more value that Naira now
Re: Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria by Cromagnon: 6:07am On Mar 14
Kingrshd3:

YES I GAT YOU
toh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick / Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) / Uncla Body Dumped By The Roadside After Being Hacked To Death By Cultists. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.