Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Guide Your Solar Panel: Lagos Lady Warns As Theft Surges Amid Energy Crisis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guide Your Solar Panel: Lagos Lady Warns As Theft Surges Amid Energy Crisis (374 Views)

Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) / I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady / ‘yahoo Yahoo’: Guide Your Children Against Quick Money - EFCC Urges Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide Your Solar Panel: Lagos Lady Warns As Theft Surges Amid Energy Crisis by GistMedia0: 3:55pm On Mar 08
In the midst of the ongoing power outage crisis in Nigeria, a new wave of crime has emerged. Reports have surfaced of criminals targeting building rooftops to steal solar panels, exacerbating the energy woes of citizens already grappling with an unreliable electricity supply.

Criminals are now targeting solar panels, stripping them from building rooftops, and leaving many in the dark. One courageous Lagosian has stepped forward to raise the alarm and warn her fellow citizens.

The energy crisis in Nigeria is not news to its citizens. Rolling blackouts and unreliable electricity have plagued the nation for years. Many turned to solar power as a beacon of hope, a reliable alternative in the face of inconsistent grid supply. However, with the surge in thefts targeting these installations, that hope is fading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eekv5t_N_QI

Re: Guide Your Solar Panel: Lagos Lady Warns As Theft Surges Amid Energy Crisis by Negroid001(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08
Una never see anything.
Re: Guide Your Solar Panel: Lagos Lady Warns As Theft Surges Amid Energy Crisis by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:23pm On Mar 08
Jisosss chrisssst shocked shocked shocked has it reached to this level grin grin grin
The cocein sniffing Thieftinubu the Baba blu microphone licker and his APC governments has destroyed Nigeria grin grin grin grin
Re: Guide Your Solar Panel: Lagos Lady Warns As Theft Surges Amid Energy Crisis by matify83: 4:28pm On Mar 08
The owner of the stolen panels left his/her trail all over (maybe the Internet) for the thieves to know he/she won't be at home for 3 days.
Re: Guide Your Solar Panel: Lagos Lady Warns As Theft Surges Amid Energy Crisis by BigYash: 4:45pm On Mar 08
No be small thing dey come o.. People dey hungry o
Re: Guide Your Solar Panel: Lagos Lady Warns As Theft Surges Amid Energy Crisis by VeryWickedMan: 4:49pm On Mar 08
If you guard it my boys will remove the full roof.

Re: Guide Your Solar Panel: Lagos Lady Warns As Theft Surges Amid Energy Crisis by Didijiji: 10:44pm On Mar 08
I say it again

Tinubu is a curse

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Businessman Tunde Ayeni Writes Immigration To Void Illicit Use Of Hi / Inside Life: I Was Sent Back To Village After I Became Pregnant Without Sleeping / Boko Haram Terrorists Bomb Experts Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.