Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Where Do I Learn A Tech Skill In Port Harcourt? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Do I Learn A Tech Skill In Port Harcourt? (79 Views)

Why You Should Learn A Skill In Nigeria / What Tech Skill Can I Combine With Bricklaying? / Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Learn A Tech Skill In Port Harcourt? by Osassquare: 4:37pm On Mar 08
Te Quant Resources, 4 Eliada Close, Artillery Port Harcourt,

Start your journey of digital transformation with us. Acquiring a tech skill is the fastest way to secure your future in an age of so many uncertainties.

We provide Data Science, Data Analysis, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing and Design training. With experts training, conducive learning environment and a great community experience.

What our Programs Will do for you.
Enhanced Employability: Acquiring tech skills increases your attractiveness to employers, aligning with the growing demand for tech-savvy professionals.

Expanded Career Opportunities: Tech proficiency opens doors to diverse job roles and industries, allowing for a broader range of career paths.

Higher Income Potential: Tech skills are often associated with higher-paying roles, providing the potential for increased income and financial stability

Improved Problem-Solving Abilities: Tech skills empower individuals to analyze and solve complex problems, fostering critical thinking and innovation.

Increased Productivity: Proficiency in technology tools enhances efficiency and effectiveness, positively impacting overall work productivity.

(1) (Reply)

IWD 2024: SUNU Health Nigeria Empowers More Women In Its Workforce / Becoming A Full Stack Software Engineer - A Chronicle / Learn How To Build Websites And Become A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.