Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ (12151 Views)

Zidane Named World’s Best Manager Ahead Of Klopp, Guardiola / Guardiola: The Moment I Saw Messi, I Knew Barca Would Win Everything / Manchester City Players Will Choose Next Captain, Says Pep Guardiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by Jokerman(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08
Make Una no worry TenBald go soon end Pep Era
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by Tataffo: 5:49pm On Mar 08
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks they’re fooling you.

cool

Bros you be fool cheesy
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by Tataffo: 5:50pm On Mar 08
post=128842383:
He is not far from the truth....

But we will always hold the Special One so close to our heart.
He remains the best coach as far as all of us at MANNA are concern.

We want him to come back to coach our darling Club for the 3rd time.

The Special One.
The Only One

Sacked and battered everywhere he goes,a fraud!!!!
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by bewisemasses: 5:50pm On Mar 08
H
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by EbiJUNIRO(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08
E clear.
Pep City go knack them Liverpool
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by harryboyng(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08
Truvelisback:
Who is leaving?

I guess you are not following the reply you gave the first quote.

The first quote was he saying he should leave soon

Klopp is leaving. We love him for all he has done and achieved.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by kenex4ever(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08
Some fo*ls will still argue with Klop just for them to sleep well at night.

PEP is the best followed by Sir Alex, the Papa at Madrid, Klop then Moh in 5th.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by Jeje247: 6:17pm On Mar 08
Almiron:

Source: BeinSport
I can understand his modesty but I rate ancelotti, mourinho and klopp ahead of guardiola.

Ancelotti because he has been successful almost everywhere
Mourinho and klopp because they have been able to work on scraps and produce gold.
Guardiola has a system but if he were to coach some of the teams these other managers have managed, he would begging for his job. He's at the level of Zidane
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by Truvelisback(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08
harryboyng:

I guess you are not following the reply you gave the first quote.

The first quote was he saying he should leave soon

Klopp is leaving. We love him for all he has done and achieved.
I do too. If he goes, EPL will be boring because he is the only one that is capable of competing with Pep now after Thomas Tuchel left. He has a very good style of play.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by Almiron: 6:30pm On Mar 08
Jeje247:
I can understand his modesty but I rate ancelotti, mourinho and klopp ahead of guardiola.

Mourinho and klopp because they have been able to work on scraps and produce gold.
Guardiola has a system but if he were to coach some of the teams these other managers have managed, he would begging for his job. He's at the level of Zidane
no one asked for your opinion cos it's as irrelevant as you are, wtf are you crying in my mention ffs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by Goldkush: 6:42pm On Mar 08
Kokorokomanheal:
No doubt, Guardiola has turned EPL to confirm farmers league, only one team dey win the league back to back to back to back.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online and call me out on nairaland.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
, send me your number, or pls call me on 08134754822
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by Nwaokunkpara: 6:47pm On Mar 08
Emu4life:

This is why Arsenal will never win the Champions Leaguecheesy

You say 🧐🧐🧐
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by rowland545(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08
Zwooks:
Klopp, hurry and leave my club please. Stop this persistent nonsense
nah ur papa get Liverpool abi nah ur family get am?...real Liverpool fans are sad and u r here talking rubbish
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Mar 08
Zwooks:

which your club should Klopp leave?
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by engrchykae(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08
Jeje247:

your opinion,even the celebrated sir Alex didn't make epl a farmers league.
Pep is toying with epl.
Carrying treble twice and making Manchester Blue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by Callmemike(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08
Tataffo:
Mind games,Anyways no thanks to Arab oil money and 115 charges....klopp is the best in my book

Was any single charge connected to the years of Pep as a City manager? Also if the FA is very sure of the charges, this case would have been handled long ago. They are just clutching at straws. As for the Arab money, not long ago, United and Chelsea fans were praying for the same Arab 🤑🤑🤑

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by Theama(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08
Make City no lose guard on top this statement. cheesy
If I were Pep, I'd be like:

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by tishbite43: 8:21pm On Mar 08
post=128842383:
He is not far from the truth....

But we will always hold the Special One so close to our heart.
He remains the best coach as far as all of us at MANNA are concern.

We want him to come back to coach our darling Club for the 3rd time.

The Special One.
The Only One
This is the only good thing about you
There's hope for you
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by tishbite43: 8:23pm On Mar 08
kenex4ever:
Some fo*ls will still argue with Klop just for them to sleep well at night.

PEP is the best followed by Sir Alex, the Papa at Madrid, Klop then Moh in 5th.
Klopp better than Mou?!
You must be high
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by tishbite43: 8:24pm On Mar 08
Jeje247:

God bless you
Klopp at Dortmund
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by tishbite43: 8:25pm On Mar 08
Tataffo:

Sacked and battered everywhere he goes,a fraud!!!!
Coz he's not afraid of taking challenging jobs
Pep ran away from Chelsea and Man United jobs in 2013
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by killsmith(f): 8:28pm On Mar 08
Omo this konate injury pain me o
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by kenex4ever(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08
tishbite43:

Klopp better than Mou?!
You must be high
If that's the only one u dispute then it's fine.

Makw ur own list
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by tishbite43: 9:25pm On Mar 08
kenex4ever:
If that's the only one u dispute then it's fine.

Makw ur own list
I can dispute all because he didn't spend more than three years at a given stint
Fergie spent 26 years
Wenger spent almost 20 years
Klopp has spent up to 8 years
Guardiola has spent 6 to 7 years
Stability matters a lot
Mou gave quick results more than the aforementioned
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by Winnin009: 9:45pm On Mar 08
Zwooks:

You’re not a Liverpool fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:19pm On Mar 08
Even Jurgen gree for him oga.

Oga na oga. You either submit or you bounce. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by MisfitHPG: 10:24pm On Mar 08
Zwooks:
poor man,you get club?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by Lincton: 10:47pm On Mar 08
Knowing the truth and having the gut to say it makes you a legend. Klopp is a man.
Gardiola is the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by BrooklynBoy: 12:39am On Mar 09
Pep Guardiola is the best coach in the world
Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by kenex4ever(m): 5:07am On Mar 09
tishbite43:

I can dispute all because he didn't spend more than three years at a given stint
Fergie spent 26 years
Wenger spent almost 20 years
Klopp has spent up to 8 years
Guardiola has spent 6 to 7 years
Stability matters a lot
Mou gave quick results more than the aforementioned
Mou gave quick failures more than majority of them.

Management is not only abt winning. How you treat your players and maintenance of peace in dressing room matters. Mou failed at all these. I am Mou fan too.

Mou tend to extract the best from his players in first two three years then leave them hanging and disoriented.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ by Jeje247: 6:45am On Mar 09
engrchykae:
your opinion,even the celebrated sir Alex didn't make epl a farmers league.
Pep is toying with epl.
Carrying treble twice and making Manchester Blue
what did he achieve at Bayern where he had limited funding?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Todd Boehly And Clearlake Capital Complete Acquisition Of Chelsea Football Club / Nigerian Water SKI & Wakeboard Federation To Establish Facilities For Training / Obafemi Martins Seeks Nigeria Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.