Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS (9380 Views)

Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Confirm Plan To Form New Confederation / Burkina Faso, Mali And Niger Look To Form A Confederation / Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by membranus: 10:30am On Mar 09
Smartguyboy:

And who created and fund the Isis ?

Tell me. But don't say it is the western powers, because it is the US and its western allies that fought ISIS almost to extinction in Iraq and Syria.
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by Smartguyboy(m): 10:57am On Mar 09
membranus:

Tell me. But don't say it is the western powers, because it is the US and its western allies that fought ISIS almost to extinction in Iraq and Syria.

Lol
No need to argue with you this morning.
And for your information they will use and dump you .

USA/CÍÅ funded Osama bin Laden when he was fighting the Russian in Afghanistan which gave birth to
Al-Qaeda But cash and weapons.
Same happened in Saddam Hussein of Iraq when USA/CÍÅ And they Allies send money and weapons when he invaded Iran with chemical weapons we all know what happened at the end when they have used him .
Good morning and have a blissful weekend.
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by ogbe88(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09
Solitechworld:

You are just a bigot, a dirty one at that, Terrorists Sponsored by the West to destroy them are Islamic terrorists?

95% of their victims are Muslims... Hope God will open your eyes so you can see beyond this your bigotry...

You guys derive Joy in using every opportunity you get to attack Islam because you are insecure with your beliefs...

The ESN k*lling innocent civilians in the south east, can we Tag them as Christian Terrorists because they are all Christians?

U are a terrorist.
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by Daystar7: 12:17pm On Mar 09
ECOWAS didn't mention that of their chairman, lol
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by panafrican(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09
Why now, after Mali, Burkina and Niger left ECOWAS?
ECOWAS looks the other , talking about so-called "democratic election" when terrorists where wiping out villages and remote farms.
The only thing ECOWAS was interested is to put back in power the French stooge that were overthrown in those countries.
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by limeta(f): 2:19pm On Mar 09
compton11:
who sell weapons to them?

Christians and Jews

The sell to Hindus, Sikhs,none religious people as well maybe you should have a look at your religious books and the life style of your prophet
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by compton11(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09
limeta:

The sell to Hindus, Sikhs,none religious people as well maybe you should have a look at your religious books and the life style of your prophet
so u agreed they sell it to them and they know what they are using it for
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by limeta(f): 2:33pm On Mar 09
compton11:
so u agreed they sell it to them and they know what they are using it for

So you said you and i can never agree on nothing
How do i agree with a taqqiya Muslim
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by compton11(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09
limeta:

So you said you and i can never agree on nothing
How do i agree with a taqqiya Muslim
so I Said?

Then who is supplying them drugs and weapons?
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by Growing(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09
African leaders should unite and fight these terrorists.
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by gabriel66386: 5:20pm On Mar 09
Failed regional blockFailed regional block...
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by limeta(f): 11:18pm On Mar 09
compton11:
so I Said?

Then who is supplying them drugs and weapons?

Christians dont go to Saudi Arabia best you ask mo
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by compton11(m): 8:52am On Mar 10
limeta:

Christians dont go to Saudi Arabia best you ask mo
mumu many Igbo are there
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by limeta(f): 5:29am On Mar 11
compton11:
mumu many Igbo are there

Economic igbo Muslims you mean
Re: 3500 Terrorist Attacks Recorded In Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Rep — ECOWAS by compton11(m): 12:53pm On Mar 11
limeta:

Economic igbo Muslims you mean

the Igbo Christian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Banknotes Issued In South Africa / Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas / Shocking Video – Zimbabwe Pastor Caught Bonking Church Member' Wife [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.