Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Can You Write Proposal ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Write Proposal ? (108 Views)

Need Help On How To Write Proposal On Bar And Soft Drinks Depot / How To Write Proposal About Creating Content For Radio A Program.(nigeria) / 12 Incredible Tools That’ll Help You Write Better Headlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write Proposal ? by edoncast: 8:47pm On Mar 08
Good evenning,

I was given this assignment before my boss left for Europe this week and I need to get it done before he comes back end of the month .

Please who is an expert in this?We need the service of such person pls .

I gave a joint assignments for two of you.

1. ... to complete documentations of Federal and Lagos State Procurement.
2. I need Business proposal to Ministry of Marine and Blue Economy.
*** On Waste Management
*** Building Renovation and construction
*** Supplies.

We need an expert on Proposal writing, we will pay.

The writer needs to make an indepth into activities of all Agencies under the Ministry and come out with good write ups.

I need someone in Lagos pls .Just quote me but don't if you know you are not competent pls
Re: Can You Write Proposal ? by Zwooks: 9:04pm On Mar 08
I can with the right motivation.
Re: Can You Write Proposal ? by Trinitycoy(f): 9:51pm On Mar 08
edoncast:
Good evenning,

I was given this assignment before my boss left for Europe this week and I need to get it done before he comes back end of the month .

Please who is an expert in this?We need the service of such person pls .

I gave a joint assignments for two of you.

I can write proposal, business plan, feasibility study. But am not in Lagos. You can contact me on WhatsApp on 08135631994

1. ... to complete documentations of Federal and Lagos State Procurement.
2. I need Business proposal to Ministry of Marine and Blue Economy.
*** On Waste Management
*** Building Renovation and construction
*** Supplies.

We need an expert on Proposal writing, we will pay.

The writer needs to make an indepth into activities of all Agencies under the Ministry and come out with good write ups.

I need someone in Lagos pls .Just quote me but don't if you know you are not competent pls
Re: Can You Write Proposal ? by edoncast: 10:50pm On Mar 08
[quote author=Trinitycoy post=128846092][/quote]

Why quoting me
Re: Can You Write Proposal ? by Trinitycoy(f): 11:28am On Mar 09
As said in your post for reply
Re: Can You Write Proposal ? by edoncast: 12:06am On Mar 19
Zwooks:
I can with the right motivation.

Chat me up pls .where do u base

(1) (Reply)

What A Rainoil Limited Staff Did To Me In Their Dutse,abuja Fuel Station / CPN WEALTH Secrets Of World's Richest Families / MTN In Disarray Over Appointment Of Board Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.