Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win (904 Views)

'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) / Atiku Can Never Win 25% Votes In Rivers - APC / Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by Khyrvxjzy: 7:58am On Mar 09
Even if peter obi go for Vice President, he will never win

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by DatNiggaDaz: 8:03am On Mar 09
grin grin

Take things easy. This are just 4 people tweeting in a room grin grin

Don't be afraid upon your life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by Ofunaofu: 8:34am On Mar 09
Ogiame:
7:58am (Nigerian Time)

This clown woke up with nothing but Peter Obi on his head.

Lol πŸ˜‚

Peter Obi lives rent free in the medulla oblongata of that clown

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by Ogiame: 8:34am On Mar 09
aguluobi:
Should I show Igbo that can not go to bed at 1 AM in the midnight shouting Tinubu Soyinka Adeboye all your lives.

For your mind only your Igbo father's should own monopoly to taunt whoever you like because you are Igbo ba
?!

Fergie001, can you help me tell this pained tribal bigot to stop this nonsense?

Same way they accuse you of being Igbo. grin
Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by Cassandraloius: 8:36am On Mar 09
And what if he wins? Oga rest!
Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by Ogiame: 8:36am On Mar 09
Ofunaofu:

Peter Obi lives rent free in the medulla oblongata of that clown
πŸ˜„
Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by Ibaaboy(m): 8:37am On Mar 09
werey
Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by Ogiame: 8:40am On Mar 09
aguluobi:
Telling him to do his worse. After banning what can the two of you do again. You never get sense I swear.

You that have "Sense" tagging everyone Igbo cos of your inbuilt hatred, WELDONE sah. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by aguluobi: 8:41am On Mar 09
Why not claim you are not Igbo n let's known if you are from ipobland then.

Ogiame:
You that have "Sense" tagging everyone Igbo cos of your inbuilt hatred, WELDONE sah. grin

1 Like

Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by Ogiame: 8:43am On Mar 09
aguluobi:
Why not claim you are not Igbo n let's known if you are from ipobland then.

I am not a tribal bigot like you.... I am a Nigerian.

Hope this helps you to become a better person because right now, you are disgracing yourself and your tribe. grin
Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by Chimarto: 8:44am On Mar 09
Ogiame:

Lol πŸ˜‚

The hate is running in his blood like stream. I wonder his health.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by Ogiame: 8:45am On Mar 09
Chimarto:

The hate is running in his blood like stream. I wonder his health.
cheesy
Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by DWickedLandLord: 10:35am On Mar 09
Ogiame:

Lol πŸ˜‚

Far from a doctor, but I know someone in severe pains when I see one😭

😁
Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by DWickedLandLord: 10:41am On Mar 09
Khyrvxjzy:

Must have been one heck of a dream to run to the internet first thing in the morning 🀣

This is your attempt to fight the prediction God told you.

God knows best. You can't fight The Lord πŸ’―
Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by kettykin: 10:46am On Mar 09
Your problem is not Peter obi but a deaf and defeatist mindset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by Tochitee(m): 10:56am On Mar 09
Anthony Joshua said he is a shagamu boy and he grew up eating Amala,obi nuisance becomes very angry with him,they said nngonu will beat him mercilessly,they envyned a tribe that's miles a head of them,they continue saying benin own Lagos, to spite the Yorubas,the same thing azikwe tried all his life and failed woefully ? Ojukwu tried it,he ended up running away to ivory coast in his wife dress, now obi and his nuisances are doing the same thing again,now that Joshua floored the guy in the second round now,obicunts,what are your next tear's??
Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by Godjone(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09
Even if dey tie bomb on your miserable brain and blow it up, you will never get sense. This year i am sure Obi matter go kill you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by AllahOfBlood: 12:51pm On Mar 09
Khyrvxjzy:

This ur hatred towards a well successful man won't uplift your miserable household out of poverty

Get sense

1 Like

Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by paramakina202: 1:19pm On Mar 09
Khyrvxjzy:

Peter Obi have already achieved 99% of his life ambition the presidency is jara.
What about you?What have you achieved in life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by papyjaypaul: 1:40pm On Mar 09
Why does this man bother you so much? There is something deeper than you want to reveal

1 Like

Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by wediehere1: 1:55pm On Mar 09
Not only Peter Pandora Obituary but entire Igos
Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by ottersberger(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09
BlowYourMind:
He want to steal the position, how will he win, does propaganda win elections

Show us SS
Re: Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win by Nice2023(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09
Khyrvxjzy:

Nobody should have someone like u as a neighbour because they will be progressing and u will be planning evil for them.

How can any reasonable man woke up in the morning and see Peter Obi as his only reason why he is frustrated in life.

Many opposition guys have met Peter Obi and they just like him but see u a poor man, hating someone that could bless u if u have had the opportunity of meeting him.

Continue,my only prayer in life is not to live around ur kind of poor men.

Evil poor man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dariye Resumes, Faces Fresh Impeachment Hours After Reinstatement / Accountable Tax System In Nigeria / Fbi Ready To Assist Nigeria Extradite Fleeing Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.