Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Tech Guys Receive Payment? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Tech Guys Receive Payment? (454 Views)

Tech Guys/girls IOS Vs Andriod Which Do You Use And Why / How To Integrate Paystack To Receive Payment – Implemented In PHP / Send And Receive Payment From Any Nigerian Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by emetisuccess(m): 8:23am On Mar 09
Please how can I receive money from my Malaysian client. If you have any options please share with me. How I go dey work I no fit receive money.
Firstbank bounced me twice. First was through western union, then he made use of money changers but firstbank still bounced it again. Please guys help me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. I'm teaching the the guy how to code. And he pays every month. Please πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Help a brother.
Re: How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by NexaHive: 8:25am On Mar 09
emetisuccess:
Please how can I receive money from my Malaysian client. If you have any options please share with me. How I go dey work I no fit receive money.
Firstbank bounced me twice. First was through western union, then he made use of money changers but firstbank still bounced it again. Please guys help me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. I'm teaching the the guy how to code. And he pays every month. Please πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Help a brother.

Use Upwork Direct contract.
That's the best choice .

And if you don't want that, kindly use Crytocurrency.
Re: How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by Ynix(m): 9:11am On Mar 09
emetisuccess:

Setup a wise account
Re: How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by MOG6670(m): 9:45am On Mar 09
NexaHive:

That's the best choice .

Pls how do I use cryptocurrency?
Re: How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by MOG6670(m): 9:46am On Mar 09
NexaHive:

That's the best choice .

Re: How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by emetisuccess(m): 10:09am On Mar 09
Ynix:

Setup a wise account

Please how can I set it up? πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Help me please this is my first time
Re: How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by emetisuccess(m): 10:09am On Mar 09
[quote author=MOG6670 post=128851234][/quote]

Okay
Re: How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by Domaining101: 10:34am On Mar 09
NexaHive:

That's the best choice .

This guy is a federal government agent, please don't listen to him. He was sent to come and find out how we receive and transfer foreign currency so that they will begin to crack down on them.
Re: How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by Domaining101: 10:34am On Mar 09
Ynix:

Setup a wise account
NexaHive:

That's the best choice .

This guy is a federal government agent, please don't listen to him. He was sent to come and find out how we receive and transfer foreign currency so that they will begin to crack down on them.

1 Like

Re: How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by Teckwizard56: 1:04pm On Mar 09
Use wema bank, my Canadian client pays via wema bank. It takes 5 days to process. When I used Firstbank the transaction did not go through. But with wema bank it was okay

2 Likes

Re: How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by airsaylongcome: 1:07pm On Mar 09
emetisuccess:

Please how can I set it up? πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Help me please this is my first time

Forget about Wise. Go to any bank (preferably the really big ones like GT, Zenith, Access). Tell them you want to open a domiciliary account. They will open one for you if you provide all the necessary documentation. Armed with your Domiciliary bank account number and Swift code, your Malaysian customer should be able to initiate an international bank transfer to your Nigerian Domiciliary account.

2 Likes

Re: How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by strictly4data: 10:24am On Mar 12
Use Grey, they will open the popular accounts for you. Be it dollar, pounds , euro, naira etc. That's what I use. Tho, their charges might be expensive. But, it's very convenient and stress free.
Re: How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by Bongadu: 5:10pm On Mar 12
Through the anus after collecting BWC
Re: How Tech Guys Receive Payment? by Nextdooroffice(f): 11:03pm On Mar 12
PayPal: PayPal is a widely used online payment platform that allows tech professionals to receive payments securely from clients or employers around the world. It offers flexibility and ease of use.

more information contact us

Contact US
Email: usasmmzillow@gmail.com
Telegram: @usasmmzillow
What’s App: +19029125959

(1) (Reply)

Programming Tutor For Kids / Learn How You Can Set Up Your Own Personal Blog / I Cn Open Lynda Premium Account 4 U 2 Learn New Skills Online & Get Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.