Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate (52277 Views)

Communique Of The Meeting Of Stakeholders With His Excellency, The Edo State Gov / We’ve Got An Africana Delivery Meeting! / Man Discovers Wall Gecko Inside An Okpa He Was Eating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Rejoice28(f): 7:53pm On Mar 11
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Stevenbright(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11
TunezMediaBlog:
Young Nigerian Appreciates His Girlfriend For Transforming His Diet Routine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAtOzeCcqF0?si=tDkP3ZNjVyAOfe47

I guess she also prepared and served the fanta too.... That is fantastic!
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Killermamba: 8:14pm On Mar 11
TunezMediaBlog:

. This one dey spend him life savings to impress one girl. I pity am
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by haphizz57(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11
TunezMediaBlog:

If u chop am like dis for 3mnths ur acct balance go ugly pass u
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by wolebest: 8:22pm On Mar 11
TunezMediaBlog:

This guy dey mumu himself........big-time.

This not home cooked food.
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Quebec91(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11
cheesyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
honour7:
Before e no dey waste money, now e don[b][/b] dey waste money to impress
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Kingbuhari(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11
Poverty has made Nigerian to see chicken and Fanta as big man food . Do u know that frozen chicken is one of the cheapest thing abroad that even poorest of the poor can eat to their fill on daily basis.. not to mention soft drink I hardly touch due to carbonate content in them
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Lovit(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11
So who is bankrolling who?
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Calitoscassius(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11
I see no difference between before and after. What da fork are those crap? embarassed
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Forkthiefnubu: 8:51pm On Mar 11
Poverty is deeper than physical lack , for Nigerians chicken and soda is good food . God help us
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Entanglement: 8:56pm On Mar 11
TunezMediaBlog:

I'm sure your papa will be regretting why he release during when he was!! angry angry angry

Your soulmate which is a naija women using your money to buy fast food for you to eat instead of she preparing homemade food and you called this achievement undecided

All this stupid simp
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by doneback04: 8:57pm On Mar 11
Nackzy:
Life can change for anyone, still waiting for my turn

Are you waiting for a woman to change your life or you are waiting to make money?
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Entanglement: 8:59pm On Mar 11
Nackzy:
Life can change for anyone, still waiting for my turn
You and the 29 people that like this comment has nothing productive going on upstairs undecided

Can a woman ever change the life of a man from worse to good with the exception of his mother or his siblings? undecided undecided

Common sense is not so common anymore
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by enemyofprogress: 9:05pm On Mar 11
Holluwhakemmy can you do this for your boyfriend?
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by MrJames007: 9:05pm On Mar 11
So did he snap the garri and keep before meeting her
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Rushna27(f): 9:09pm On Mar 11
Come chop dinner here oooo!!!

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by seunayantokun(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11
What he was eating before was healthier and could help to give him longer life. But fanta plus chicken with lots of artificial seasonings...
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Thazard(m): 9:33pm On Mar 11
GodHimself:
A man that can’t cook and take care of himself is easily captured.

grin grin grin
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by naijanaso: 9:35pm On Mar 11
...and to think this is actually news...
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Jakama90(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11
From frying pan to fire πŸ”₯
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:43pm On Mar 11
enemyofprogress:
Holluwhakemmy can you do this for your boyfriend?
I will rather cook good food for him (pounded yam with egunsi) than this over hyped one here

1 Like

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11
Nonsense
All simps can die
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Chimaobi302(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11
Me now πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by sureteeboy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11
I weep for this giy
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by crazysam001: 10:46pm On Mar 11
She dey serve am food for takeaway pack
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by enemyofprogress: 10:49pm On Mar 11
Holluwhakemmy:
I will rather cook good food for him (pounded yam with egunsi) than this over hyped one here
olobe lo loko. Kemi aboko ku
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by luminouz(m): 10:57pm On Mar 11
Whose money did she use?

Mine?
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by mariahAngel(f): 11:26pm On Mar 11
luminouz:
Whose money did she use?

Mine?

Hers.

If a lady hasn't spent her money on you, then...
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by mariahAngel(f): 11:29pm On Mar 11
Chimaobi302:
Me now πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Wetin all that powdered milk dey find inside that garri? πŸ˜€

πŸ—£οΈEFCC!!!
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Obestchris84(m): 12:47am On Mar 12
Who do you want to in press is still buy you buy it with you money what is the difference? You only change your choice, Not you life.
Re: See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate by Obestchris84(m): 12:55am On Mar 12
You are now eating the money you saved when you were drinking garri . Remember that you are not better off now than then , is better to invest then to spend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) / See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. / The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.