Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,773 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu (9845 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga / Military Men Storm Abala Village In Search Of Lost Arms / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by maninmood(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by EkoIle1: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
Dede1:

The only redundant foo.l in all the posts is the donkey that posted Porsche dealership complex to impress his or her deluded self. Porsche is a foreign private entity and when it decides to expand its operation to other parts of jungle called Nigeria, it will erect the same facility as the one in Lagos or Abuja, if any. Why would someone with even a monkey brain inject such irrelevant plank to this discussion? 

STFU old man, you are the only clueless and irrelevant a.s.s hole here. This is not about your dumb rubbish.

You brother lied and displayed his usual brand of ignorance by saying there are no dealerships in Nigeria and I lectured him with proof.

Would you like to be lectured too, you dumb and tired old man?  These dealership are Nigerian companies with mostly Nigerian workers, the fact that they have foreign logos means nothing.

You mean your  state with more wealth, natural and manpower resources can not build a freeking garage to look like other privately owned Nigerian dealerships.?

We're even yet to see the wayo wayo best in Africa village garage

You people are just liars, den take lie lie swear for you people ni?
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by manny4life(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

I hope you don learn your lesson sha, you lying clowns can not get away with your lies, ignorance and dishonesty.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Some people will not die trying to teach someone who has on countless occasions rejected their opinion, This is serious business cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Homo-Troll, ride on , This is serious business for yoiu
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by lagcity(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
This is just ridiculous. Nobody wants to travel 20 miles across town to go visit mechanic. They should be scattered all over the city.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
I still can't get the picture of Owode Onirin out of my mind when I think of this "Automobile village". Abeg! What exactly is this thing? This is seriously new to me.
Godman_n:

[size=20pt]ALL LIES. I AM FROM ENUGU STATE AND KNOWS CHIME IS JUST another Thief.[/size]

Can any of you read 5th or 6th November Thisday where this same man claims to have bought 1040 units of dumpsters for 133million naira?

That is at a unit price of 108,000 naira.

Those of you in America and Britain can compare that with what they use over there. What stops a focused governor from even getting good basket makers to make bins for our road? From that, you not only save cost, you create jobs, you keep our scare foreign exchange. This is the minimum I expect from a good leader. Not just stealing, and copy-carting. Not brainwashed slaves that never thinks original.

I saying this because I actually know people that do tell me what is happening inside his government.

His language is "If you wants to steal money, just find a project and hide the money under". He may be better than Chimaroke, but he is no where a good leader.

That is my opinion.

Are you serious?
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by lagcity(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
emmatok:

Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by
macjive01

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-789770.0.html

Bros abeg take fake picture down b4 ppl call u out.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by daylae(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
I think few of those should be built in other areas in the city. Don't think it can serve the whole city;also for easy access.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Riot5000: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
GOOD JOB CHIME.
Obasanjo the IGBOPHOBE would not be able to touch this one
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by HighChief4(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
Chime is my governor and will know go wrong in my book. I hope the mechanic village is located at Emene, Nice one
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2011
daylae:

I think few of those should be built in other areas in the city. Don't think it can serve the whole city;also for easy access.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by samyng(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
[size=20pt]Well this is Good but as we all know it would not be easy for these mechanic to just move away from their previous workshop and to a new place[/size]
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Areosapien(f): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
samyng:

[size=20pt]Well this is Good but as we all know it would not be easy for these mechanic to just move away from their previous workshop and to a new place[/size]

Here's an easy route to avoiding the situation stated above: Tax the hell out of them!!

Problem solved.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by emmatok(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2011
lagcity:

Bros abeg take fake picture down b4 ppl call u out.

LOL,

I deliberately placed it there to prove that macjive01 is a liar .
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Challas(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
THIS IS A SCAM, a mechanic village without a location, where exactly in Enugu is this wonderful mechanic village located?
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by emiye(m): 1:47am On Nov 15, 2011
Why ridicule this man? I want to believe he is a performing governor. no?

Why post fake pictures of Projects. First, it was a fake picture of a mono rail project, and now a fake picture of a mechanic village that can not be traced in the state.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by member479760: 2:43am On Nov 15, 2011
The idea of automobile village lacks wisdom, person wan take his car to the nearest mechanic to his house, waka back to his house and wait for call from the mecho for pickup. That auto village will turn to junk yard soon.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by chima2011: 3:30am On Nov 15, 2011
whatever anyone says, or however you might see it, the fact remains that an all-faceted mechanic village can not, by any means, be compared to a dealer's workshop.

How many people can afford the dealer's place?

How many people drive tear rubber in Nigeria as against those that patronize fairly use?

Does it mean more 80% of nigerians that drive tokumbo cars should be left at the mercy quakes because they can't afford a dealer's price?

in case you dont know, taking your car to an inexperienced mechanic leaves it worse off. Any govt. that can help solve that should be greatly applauded. I don't see what the fuse is all about.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by ak47mann(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2011
^^
leave these bush people yaribas are the worst always acting as if they no what they are talking about,come to lecture intelligent people mean while your village na rope u dey take use cross canal cool
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by EkoIle1: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2011
1.  This is about ylur kinfolk displaying ignorance by claiming that there are no delerships in nigeria and he got lectured accodingly, not all the stuff  you are talking about.

Even sef, this is what people say when the lack vision, the state has more resources and manpower to do better than any dealership if they really care,

And please, dealerships are opening up everyday because people are patronizing them, there are tons of things to do at these dealerships including getting original parts instead of your fake alaba parts and if you can not back up your claim about how many people that visits the dealefships with credible stats, please keep that bogus claim to yourself.

Why are you yelling over some lie lie village garage that doesnt even exist sef?

chima2011:

whatever anyone says, or however you might see it, the fact remains that an all-faceted mechanic village can not, by any means, be compared to a dealer's workshop.

How many people can afford the dealer's place?

How many people drive tear rubber in Nigeria as against those that patronize fairly use?

Does it mean more 80% of nigerians that drive tokumbo cars should be left at the mercy quakes because they can't afford a dealer's price?

in case you dont know, taking your car to an inexperienced mechanic leaves it worse off. Any govt. that can help solve that should be greatly applauded. I don't see what the fuse is all about.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by debosky(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
Till today no pictures of the 21st Century village? Biko I need to utilise the services of the village. . . .I need a modern facility to service my Innoson made Tura distribution trucks.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by ak47mann(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2011
debosky:

Till today no pictures of the 21st Century village? Biko I need to utilise the services of the village. . . .I need a modern facility to service my Innoson made Tura distribution trucks.
go to innosson car show room/dealers like you see Nissan and co up there, they have big show room in enugu they will fix your car for you.
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by debosky(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
ak47mann:

go to innosson car show room/dealers like you see Nissan and co up there, they have big show room in enugu they will fix your car for you.

I want to go to Chime's auto village!
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
Wait a second?? Is this another Enugu Monorail/Enugu Port 419?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by debosky(m): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2011
Who knows? No real pictures of them either! cheesy
Re: Chime Complete 21st Century Automobile Village In Enugu by EkoIle1: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
See comedy,

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Orders Review Of Governing Boards Of Tertiary Institutions / Most Corrupt Nigerian Leaders In History / El Rufai Call For 400% Hike In Electricty Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.